Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ridhi.

didnt watched their scenes,His lipstick is giving nightmares to me๐Ÿค”

i was thinking the same from fridays episode..rishi wiped of indu's lipstick .instead she should have done  that..
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
scene overall thik thak tha...par wo end mein kapde kyun utare???๐Ÿ˜ฒ kuch bhi connection nahi tha uss cheez ka...sometimes i feel ye log rishi ke character se kuch bhi karwatein hai...they dont let him stay true to character 
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

even i found rishi's asking indu for a kiss a bit tooo fast...lag raha tha jaake chataa mar doon...

btw i did not expect my predicted dialogue to come true so soon...meine yeh haath choodne ke liye nahi pakda MMji...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

MMji ka bite karna bhi thoda childish jyada tha than being hitlerish...aur end me RK ka kapde utarna...woh kya tha? i have mixed feelings about inshi now

u think that he seriously asked for a kiss? well he was just trying to talk to her, as she wasn't ready to so he tried different methods๐Ÿ˜†...n u thought if he asked for it then indu will kiss him?๐Ÿ˜• nah..

kapde utarna ek dusra method tha indu ko manane ka, he was trying to show her, how much he loves her๐Ÿ˜†
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
warz thanx for the explanation...mujhey thoda thoda samjh a raha hai...but i liked that rishi who always maintained his distance in a decent way...parrr...plsss cvs if u all are reading...dont make rishi take off his clothes again ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: Kinara2

i was thinking the same from fridays episode..rishi wiped of indu's lipstick .instead she should have done  that..

๐Ÿคฃ omg .. Kinaara u r hillarious 
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

warz thanx for the explanation...mujhey thoda thoda samjh a raha hai...but i liked that rishi who always maintained his distance in a decent way...parrr...plsss cvs if u all are reading...dont make rishi take off his clothes again ๐Ÿ˜•

ur welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Bold totally agree๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

๐Ÿคฃ omg .. Kinaara u r hillarious 

thanks pri..but look at his red glossy lips..and the new add on take off the clothes .๐Ÿ˜ฒ  what a combinations ..๐Ÿ˜† who wants to kiss this red ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Only on Mondays, I get to see the episode at 8 and why is that every Monday I get disappointed๐Ÿ˜ก

I found Inshi annoying for the first time ever and expected Rishi to go away from Indu.  I found it extremely poorly written and executed.  Asking for a kiss looked pretty cheap and the worst to come was him to removing clothes.

I think the writers in HD have no idea how to write a romantic lines, how does a guy convince a girl when she is angry. 

They would do a world of good if they read our post, we often come up with so many romantic scenes to enact.. Inn logo ko ideas churana bhi nahi aatha hai... 
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wwirdest part is..he has these RED lips which he pointed out with his finger...i was like errr...do u need to make it that evident? he looked more like those anil ke time ke heroes...heroine pati nahi...hero kiss ke peechhey bhaagne laga...๐Ÿ˜•
kinu17 thumbnail

wwirdest part is..he has these RED lips which he pointed out with his finger...i was like errr...do u need to make it that evident? he looked more like those anil ke time ke heroes...heroine pati nahi...hero kiss ke peechhey bhaagne laga...๐Ÿ˜•

yes..i was like๐Ÿ˜†
u know all production of tele soap s always show this kind of faltu scene. just dont know y.. but it is not delicious to watch..