Sharon today-now THAT's more like it! :D :D

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, so how many of you LOVED Sharon today???😊😊😊
I toh wanted to go hug her in the TV itself...πŸ€—

The scene where she asks Swayam n Rey to calm down n stay positive was truly one of my favorites...😊

Only Sharon could have done that😳...it was sooo evident from her face n from her actions that she was mighty concerned for the Weaklings' team, n mostly for Swayam coz he looked so worried...
I loved how she smartly masked her words of comfort to both of them, indirectly referring them to 'her' Swayam😳...
And I loved how Swayam just calmly looked at her almost as if saying,"don't worry, I'm fine"...😳

BUT, the BEST part about Sharon today was how she snubbed Shivam...whoa! that was...πŸ‘

Shivam,the opportunist pops up when everyone is tensed n trying to calm each other, and as usual subjects Sharon(and SwayamπŸ˜•) to his cheesy lines ("aaj toh meri college ki team hi jeetegi,coz maine tumhe jo dekh liya"...uuggghhh...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)
And as expected, Swayam walks away from there almost disgusted and Shivam takes an indirect dig at him saying "bahut tensed lag raha hai,tumhara assistant...". I don't know why, but I felt like he was almost trying to imply that Swayam is weak. 😳*frowns*

What I didn't expect however, was Sharon's reaction to thatπŸ˜ƒ...I was expecting her to get all worried n look at Swayam with concern...
But she almost looked annoyed, and sort of...defensive😊...
She didn't like it when Shivam commented on the Weaklings' and especially on Swayam...it aroused an odd sort of irritation in her...
I'm sure if she had stayed quite he would have managed to say something else  and she probably knew that, so she smartly gave it back to him, politely telling him that he should be with his team at that moment(and subtly hinting for him to just get lostπŸ˜† )...and walking away with a look of detest  before he got to say anything else...that was attitude chucked in a canny way...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

SHARONπŸ€—...WAY TO GO GURLπŸ‘...LOVE YOU FOR THIS...πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

P.S----she was back to her mellow self when she saw Swayam before their performance...wish she'd said something to him...like "all the best" or "don't worry"...😳

But nevertheless,Sharon just showed why its so hard for us to hate her inspite of all the negative traits she's shown😊...and why its so easy to love her because only she can be this adorable even without saying much...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by candybar - 12 years ago
She was great today.And her snubbing Shivam has to be one of my fav sharon scenes recently...
i seriously wanted to hug sharon...πŸ€—
eeep she was sooo adorable today...!😳
d moment she saw swayam is tensed n worried...she is der for him..!
she said tensn naa lo tum...😳
hayee...her words gave me sooo much of relief...😳😳

n den she was phele se hi worried n tensed upar se shivam trying to being cheezy n cheap...!
n d way he back fire shivam..is just adorable..!πŸ˜ƒ
wen shivam said bada tensed lag raha hai tumhara assistant...
she was pissed off at shivam...😑
shivam trying to b over smart bt sharon ne aaj bata diya ki wo kya hai uski life me..!he doesnt matter in her life...d only guy dat matter is HER swayam..!😳😳

n last scene,...she was sooo adorable...its clear on her face dat she wanted to talk to swayam...wanted to wish...wanted to say dat yaaa dont worry swayam i m here n i knw dat u gonna rock it...!😳😳

sneha kapoor u r just awesum...!luv u..!πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ€—
Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago
Sharon... Sharon... Sharon.. This girl never fails to impress me... I just wnated to go inside the television set and give her a jadoo ki jhappi for what she did today...

Like how sweet was the scene when she showed her concern for swayam's tension under the pretext of telling all that to rey... Tum tension mat lo... And way swayam glanced at her...😳

And the sharon replied back to shivam today... Wohoo mann i was like he totally deserves it... Sharon ke bolne ka sidha sidha matlab tu apne kaam se kaam rakhna... It was like telling something against like going against her and she just couldn't take it so easily... And so being sweet just replied back... And then left with that to go hell wale expressions... Aise jaise swayam ko kuch bolneka patent rite sirf uske paas hai...

Wish sharon would have just wished him luck but nevertheless... The just sharon today... Wish we get more sharon scenes...
Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
Beautifully written Candy πŸ‘

She is a beautiful human being but sadly till now we have only seen glimpses of Sharon, the one swayam loves. Tday we got glimpse of real Sharon...the one who is really concerned fr swayam...the one who knows who ignores sumone useless like Shivam. The one who treats Kria and her team as her competition but at the same time knows how to take competition in right spirit. 

Love the way she walked out ignoring Shivam...and happy to see that Sharon was concerned for Swayam but, i wish ek baar "all the best" bhi bol deti ya i should say CV's Sharon ko all the best toh bolne dete. Expecting to see more n more chnages in Sharon and only positive ones...would love to see different dimensions of her character cz Sneha is totally capable of same.

Sad to see that Sharon's character is being ignored dese days...she is not around at all...no ShaRey scenes..no SwaRon scenes and Sharon solo scenes toh we never get...neither scenes nor do we see Sharon dancing at all. 

Love everything about Sharon...be it anything and what or should i say who makes her even more lovable and adorable is Sneha Kapoor. She is an amazing actress πŸ˜Š
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
Me me me! LOL. I've always loved her, you know that Sharadhi. And today just showed me why. Because THIS is who she is. And THIS is what I want to see in her more often. 

LOVED how she spoke to Shivam today, it's how I'd been hoping she'd speak to him right from the word go, lol. But yes, what I loved even more than what she said was the look of disgust on her face, like you pointed out. Long overdue, that look. But I'm SO glad it found its rightful place on her face. Finally. πŸ˜ƒ

I hope they continue showing us more sides to her this way. She's not the uni-dimensional mean-girl, we've always known that, but now would be a great time to begin unveiling her real self clearly, for everyone to see, inside the screen as well as outside it, gradually. Let's see what awaits us ahead. πŸ˜Š

ME ME ME  ME ME...!!! πŸ˜

SHE WAS SUPER CUTEE.. wen she tried 2 calm swayam seeing that he was worried eeepp!! 

n yeah the best PART SHARON indirecty saying SHIVAM 2 buZz-off :P 

love her...

n that LITTLE swaron scene was cute but yaar palak jhapakte hi KHATAM bhi ho gaya :((((

Edited by radzammy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

n den she was phele se hi worried n tensed upar se shivam trying to being cheezy n cheap...!
shivam trying to b over smart bt sharon ne aaj bata diya ki wo kya hai uski life me..!he doesnt matter in her life...d only guy dat matter is HER swayam..!😳😳

n last scene,...she was sooo adorable...its clear on her face dat she wanted to talk to swayam...wanted to wish...wanted to say dat yaaa dont worry swayam i m here n i knw dat u gonna rock it...!😳😳

Poo...ur right...she brought along a feeling of relief today...😳
And yes, she almost told Shivam today that he's not that important to her ki he can go around commenting on the people of her college,especially her Swayam...😳
Love her...I really hope we get to see more of such scenes of her's...😊
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

Poo...ur right...she brought along a feeling of relief today...😳
And yes, she almost told Shivam today that he's not that important to her ki he can go around commenting on the people fo her college,especially her Swayam...😳
Love her...I really hope we get to see more of such scenes of her's...😊

Originally posted by manasie

Sharon... Sharon... Sharon.. This girl never fails to impress me... I just wnated to go inside the television set and give her a jadoo ki jhappi for what she did today...

Like how sweet was the scene when she showed her concern for swayam's tension under the pretext of telling all that to rey... Tum tension mat lo... And way swayam glanced at her...

And the sharon replied back to shivam today... Wohoo mann i was like he totally deserves it... Sharon ke bolne ka sidha sidha matlab tu apne kaam se kaam rakhna... It was like telling something against like going against her and she just couldn't take it so easily... And so being sweet just replied back... And then left with that to go hell wale expressions... Aise jaise swayam ko kuch bolneka patent rite sirf uske paas hai...

Wish sharon would have just wished him luck but nevertheless... The just sharon today... Wish we get more sharon scenes...
LolπŸ˜†Mannu...πŸ˜†
Loved wht you've said re..."jaise Swayam ko kuch bolne ka patent sirf uska hai"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes, Swayam is her's😳...pyar karne keliye,ya insult karne keliye, ya concern dikhane keliye...only she can do all of it sooo well...😳