Afsar Bitiya

   

Can't waittt for Tommorrow !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009

Posts: 22541

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OMGGG OMGG After seeng the hotthott Precap I just just can'ttt waittt for tomm . Day Dreaming .Oh DBPS goes 2 see movie wid Dehati n Pinky or shld say he is been forced 2 see d movie wid Pinky LOL n there Krishna , Chanchal n Ravi 2 were there . Some bad guy misbehaves wid a girl while watchng d movie , DBPS sees it n He beats tht man Wink , omgg His anger while saying tht Ladki ko chedta hai , oh god why he is soo soo hott Embarrassed. He beats tht person so much tht He was in full sweat n full of anger . Other People starts blaming DBPS saying tht He is rich spoilt Brat n so It is obvious He will show his Gunda gardi n all , Suddenly Krishna sees tht n comes n tells tht NO It's not right , Actual culprit is dis guy (Pointing 2wds tht man ) n not him ( DBPS )  . I think Till tht time Krishna was not aware tht He is DBPS n when she favours him DBPS comes in light n Krishna was surprised 2 see him . OMGGG I just can'ttw aittt for tomm . how will I waitt for more 24 hrs yaar Cry

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 13 February 2012 at 8:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RayneJasluvsKinshukkinshukkiaashiqfrozen.devilAngeloScuroParulRatiShiviNiViren_fanPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't waittt for Tommorrow !!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Joined: 17 March 2009

Posts: 9199

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

OMGGG OMGG After seeng the hotthott Precap I just just can'ttt waittt for tomm . Day Dreaming .Oh DBPS goes 2 see movie wid Dehati n Pinky or shld say he is been forced 2 see d movie wid Pinky LOL n there Krishna , Chanchal n ravi 2 were there . Some bad guy misbeghaves wid a girl while watchng d movie , DBPS sees it n He beats tht man Wink , omgg His anger while saying tht Ladki ko chedta hai , oh god why he is soo soo hott Embarrassed. He beats tht person so much tht He was in ful sweat n full of anger . Other People starts blaming DBPS saying tht He is rich spoilt Brat n so It is obvious He will show his Gunda gardi n all , Suddenly Krishna sees tht n comes n tells tht NO It's not right , Actual culprit is dis guy (Pointing 2wds tht man ) n not him ( DBPS )  . I think Till tht time Krishna was not aware tht He is DBPS n when she favours him DBPS comes in light n Krishna was surprised 2 see him . OMGGG I just can'ttw aittt for tomm . how will I waitt for more 24 hrs yaar Cry


Same Here Waiting For It Too...

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Joined: 21 June 2011

Posts: 7900

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Tomorrow I hope we have a very intense scene at the cinema!LOL

I hope the guy will be misbehaving towards KrishnaLOL

Hope Prishna will understand that each other are good people.


Edited by AngelDark - 13 February 2012 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Joined: 21 March 2007

Posts: 17293

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hey Moni aur kya bolu sabkuch to tumne bol hi diya. Me too loved the precap scene he was so angry at the goon who was teasing a girl. I love this pintu he is great. CT's thank you for giving this scene and please aese kuch aur scene I just love love angry dabang Pintu. Moni even I don't know how to wait for tomorrow. precap ne to din bana diya apna.

Regarding Pinky mujhe to pintu ke do shades bahut pasand aa rahe hain one side he is getting forced toward pinky second side he is fighting with goons.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009

Posts: 22541

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Arrey rachu Sirf Do shades kyon , I m lovingg DBPS each n every side n shade .Wink . Phir chahe woh Dabang angry brat DBPS ho yaa Innocent scared Pintu or sweet teasing funy Pintu . lovingg everythng in him . Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009

Posts: 22541

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Tomorrow I hope we have a very intense scene at the cinema!LOL

I hope the guy will be misbehaving towards KrishnaLOL

Hope Prishna will understand the each other are good people.
 

Yes dear Tomm gonna b very very intense , Just can't waitt 2 see Angry DBPS . I wished tht too but Don't think the girl was Krishna , I think the girlwas unknown . n it's good tht DBPS fought for some stranger girl . Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8912

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Great post, I totally agree! I know that I am among those who don't want outright romance so soon, but I really missed the interaction between Krishna and Pintoo. They always challenge each other in interesting ways because of their different points of view and I like their chemistry in that unspoken tension! I realise now that we were probably getting less Pintoo because he was in dubai and they had to use limited banked scenes. Now it looks like he is back so the story will focus more on him and Krishna, rather than only Krishna and her family. i think the DC-Pinky tutoring track was just a filler and now we are back to the real story.

I am really looking forward to the precap from today where Krishna accidentally defends Pintoo. Finally we are going to get some power packed episodes after a bit of a lull following the VP jail track.

Excited! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009

Posts: 22541

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Great post, I totally agree! I know that I am among those who don't want outright romance so soon, but I really missed the interaction between Krishna and Pintoo. They always challenge each other in interesting ways because of their different points of view and I like their chemistry in that unspoken tension! I realise now that we were probably getting less Pintoo because he was in dubai and they had to use limited banked scenes. Now it looks like he is back so the story will focus more on him and Krishna, rather than only Krishna and her family. i think the DC-Pinky tutoring track was just a filler and now we are back to the real story.

I am really looking forward to the precap from today where Krishna accidentally defends Pintoo. Finally we are going to get some power packed episodes after a bit of a lull following the VP jail track.

Excited! Big smile
 

Very very well said dear Big smile . I also think tht Kinshuk was not here so They had 2 use his banked scenes n Now when he is back So again the focus will b on both Pintu n Krishna n not only on Krishna . I also think tht DC n jail track was just a fille r. Phewww After longg time nearly abt 2 weeks later we gonna see Pintu as DBPS . Trulyy missed him soo much n so as Prishna . Can'tt waittt for tomm . me2 lovedd their chemistry whch is there even in their unspoken words . 

Same here Even I m also looking 4wd 2 tomm's epi where Krishna will defend DBPS unknowlingly . Bu I didn't understood one thng tht WHy Krishna didn't see Pintu when He was standing infront of her . Confused , hmmm just asking as a curiousity LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.