Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaRon227

lets wait till ... a month after the eliminations?? I'm sure we'll get something... and that something better be something BIG -_______- cause ab aur tolerate nhi hoa and then yes,  we all can totally loose and quit watching d3 ?? just keep ur clam right now !! 

hoping chintooo...after today's sharon reactn...n all +ve attitude...i m all +ve again...!
i m cool nw..n super happy after today's episode...specially after watching changed sharon..!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nly4usharon

haan amrita i really luvd her 2day..!!!!
d moment she saw swayam in tensed mode...she ws concerned 4 him...
ab tak hamara majnu hiii hai joo sab ko calm dwn karta tha...usse calm dwn karne ke liye koi nai tha...nt even his frns...lekin ab se sharon hai uske baare mein sochne ke liye...
tension mat lo-dat ws awesum..!!!!
i ws lyk...kya mai sach mein yeh dekh rahi hun ya phir koi sapna toh nai...
m glad dat she ws truly cncernd 4him...
sharon ke baare mein soch kar mein itni khush hun ki i really forgot dat swaron ko space zyaada nai mila...kash yaar atleast she would hav*sighed* jise swayam samaj pata ki woh usse al d bst bol rahi hai...
itna toh swayam deserve karta hai na...nd i wanted swayam 2 say dat sharon al d bst wish karne ki wajah se hiii uaska performance achha hua...kash aisa hoo saktha...i knw nw m being little selfish...bt wat 2 do...
last bt nt d least sharon luks so adorable wen she is concerned 4 his man..

Hey,

Well girl me to loved Sharon ...dnt we always do that...but tday loves her thoda aur cz she was concerned fe Swayam ..nt that ki pehle nahin thi ..but tday she was vocal abt same be it indirectly but kuch toh boli. 

Me too had to rub my eyes to believe ..ki kahin main sapna toh nahin dekh rahi πŸ˜† and agree she looks adorable all concerned fr her man ...wonder when is she gonna accept and realize that she loves him.
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

hoping chintooo...after today's sharon reactn...n all +ve attitude...i m all +ve again...!

i m cool nw..n super happy after today's episode...specially after watching changed sharon..!

Poorvi di this is u na ??Lol, accha :P :P :P 
Yeahhh me too positive again!! :DDD but aesa na ho ki fir koi randon ghatiya ladai ho jaye and everything will flush down the gutter -_______________________- Naaahhhiii!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

Totally agree wit u,Amu di..its always nice to see tis side of Sharon...Sharon's concern for Swayam is sumthing tat v hardly c n to c tat today was truly awesome...d way she told Swayam to not be tensed by addressin both him n Rey was so adorable...n Awwhhh, loved d way when Shivam took a dig at Swayam...d protective side of her came out n finally,she told him off...Loved every bit of tat scene...

N i agree wit d fact tat a less than one minute look look scene between SwaRon in not enuf...i wished v had a scene where Sharon finally wished Swayam Gud luck too...D CVs seriously need to show some proper progress in d SwaRon track soon...cause tis is gettin too much...V fans cant stand sad Swayam n Denial mode Sharon for much longer!!! Pls make Sharon realise n accept her feelings for Swayam soon so tat v can finally start seeing happy SwaRon scenes!!!

Yea Abi...love this Sharon who can back fire anytime if sumone dares to try and take a dig on her Swayam...hoping to see a full fledged version of same v soon. 

Its time Cv's pay some serious attention towards SwaRon track and specially Sharon cz she is the only one who can make things positive now. It time she realize and its time CV's give us SwaRon scenes on daily basis...else they can enjoy d3 all by themselves.
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Poorvi di this is u na ??Lol, accha :P :P :P 
Yeahhh me too positive again!! :DDD but aesa na ho ki fir koi randon ghatiya ladai ho jaye and everything will flush down the gutter -_______________________- Naaahhhiii!

hahaha yee its me only...kya yaar chintooo...LOL
seriously it had happened previously also...v think sumthing diff n hota kuch aur hai...
n saari positivity n saare hopes in gutter...!
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Yea Abi...love this Sharon who can back fire anytime if sumone dares to try and take a dig on her Swayam...hoping to see a full fledged version of same v soon. 

Its time Cv's pay some serious attention towards SwaRon track and specially Sharon cz she is the only one who can make things positive now. It time she realize and its time CV's give us SwaRon scenes on daily basis...else they can enjoy d3 all by themselves.

OHHH MMM GEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING OF HAPPINESSS!!!!!!!!! I;m sorrryy!! BUT THIS IS AWESOMEEE!!! I MEAN, KABHI OUR MAJNU PRTECTING OUR DIVA TO KABHI YEE .. AHAAANNN TIS IS SOOO AWEEESOOOMEEE!! 
but cvs should give them a lil more scenes -________________________________-
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

hahaha yee its me only...kya yaar chintooo...LOL

seriously it had happened previously also...v think sumthing diff n hota kuch aur hai...
n saari positivity n saare hopes in gutter...!

heheheheheh :P sowieee! 
But yeahh, thats true bohot bura lagta hai fir :'(
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: candybar

That scene made me go all aaawww...😳

I'm sooo glad she wasn't her competitive self today...even if she was, she didn't overdo it...😊
Though she treats Kria as competition, she was worried with her absence...and Swayam, well...she can NEVER consider him as just her competitor...😳
Loved her todayπŸ€—
Only wish the SwaRon moment was longer...atleast a minute...coz it hardly lasted for 5 seconds...πŸ€”

Scene could have been an Eeep but due to they way it was showed and the length of it made me go all beep beep and beep. πŸ˜•

I was happy that Sharon was nt in her over competitive spirit and tday's scene showed glimpse of what Sharon is in real..the one whom Swayam loves...the one takes competition in right spirit and yea ur so right Swayam can never be just a competitor to her. 
-dark.horse- thumbnail

heheheheheh :P sowieee! 
But yeahh, thats true bohot bura lagta hai fir :'(

its kk..jaa maaf kiya..!
*fingers crossed* lets just hope ki iss baar naa ho aaisa...kynki i cnt tolerate all dis nw..!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Awesome post !!!! :D :D :D 
And yeah,it was awesome !! finally diva a attitude thoda kam ho raha hai ^__^ even i didnt expect her to say like that, i mean the moment she said, "Tension mat lo..." swayam (and me :P) turned ekdum suddenly ki WHAT !?!?!?! Aaaiyaaa sharon is shooo shweeettt! Looovvveee heeerrr!! :') :') <3333333333333 

I know co concerned to hogi but she said!! hayeee !!! ^__^ 

I wish hume thode aur scenes milte! :/

Yeah chintoo finally Sharon was vocal about her being concerned fr swayam...indirectly hi sahi boli toh sahi na...and yes none of us expected the same. 

Just wish swaron scene ki length ab increase honi chahiye and we should get dere scenes on regular basis now...only then i will stick to d3 else no point.