Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Heyy so well I was thinking that for the past few weeks we've been badly compromised of proper AP scenes, romantic ones at that. For the upcoming V-Day tomorrow, seems like we'll finally be treated to something a little cutesy, a little adorable, a little romantic!LOL

Anyways, on the occasion I've been somewhat inspired by their unique personalities (read aggressive yet cute at the same time) to write this short thing on them. It basically starts off some time after the snake bite sequence, ignoring the whole Thakur reveal dhamaka and this accident bit. 
It's written in 5 parts, so every other day or so I'll upload a new section.

Really hope you guys like this little spin-off, and please do let me know below through the comments what you thought of it - thanks!:))

Part 1: Phulwa's hidden desires (page 1) 
Part 2: Phulwa's dilemna (page 2)
Part 3: AP confrontation (page 2)
Part 4: Abhay's ferocious reply (page 3)
Part 5: Abhay's shaitani and Phulwa's zabardast reply (page 4)

Edited by vita93 - 19 February 2012 at 11:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aroojmthikuMulaAllbut1Aarya4ever...Ameresbeebutterflytamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AP Valentines' Day SS - Chapter 5 (The end)updated" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Part 1

It had been almost 2 months since Abhay had saved her from the snake bite. He had taken her hand into his, promising to be her saviour and protector. Her heart had truly settled into his and with every passing day the sensation of his love could only grow deeper. He had been the perfect husband since then, caring and kind yet firm in his beliefs. Always remembering to call in the middle of the day to let her know he had eaten the lunch she had lovingly prepared and they always shared a silent smile over the phone. As their love grew, once again the romance in her heart started playing little tunes and melodies and she had started to look at him more longingly whenever he would get ready to leave in the morning. Watching him button up his shirt, brush his hair and take a proper look in the mirror to make sure he was ready for duty - her singing heart would beat faster the moment he would give her a hug before he left. Her cheeks would flush in his warmth and just a brush from his hands would make her dizzy. It didn't take her long to realise that she didn't just love her husband, she was truly in love with her Abhay.

Yet, as much as she wanted to take her relationship forward, she knew she couldn't do it alone. She would give little hints and gestures to him, such as changing into a well-fitting nightie before sleep, offering him garam doodh (sorry, this story just wouldn't work without it), sometimes giving him a soft kiss on the cheek before he left, even trying to snuggle up to him in bed - yet he never gave any response to any of her efforts. At first she thought he was still somewhat hesitant about it, but as time passed, it started to dawn upon that perhaps he just wasn't that interested. She knew he loved her dearly, but would he ever be able to love her with a passion?

Comm. Uncle had thrown another grand party in honour of their department's great success in their recent missions. Abhay had decided on a sleek-cut black blazer with a dark maroon shirt and a black tie, while Phulwa had herself decked out in a blazing red saree and an almost backless blouse. Red rubies were hanging from her ears and glistening red glass bangles adorned her arms. As Abhay came in to ask her if she was ready, he saw her struggling to tie her necklace and stepped up to help. Phulwa was slightly surprised but nonetheless got up from the chair to let him tie it on properly. As he tied it on, his right hand unintentionally caressed her back, causing her to gasp in response to his light touch. Yet it did not compare to the sudden jolt he felt in his own body, as he stared at his hand to wonder what magic he had suddenly performed.

"What is this feeling?" he wondered. She simply shrugged it off, walking away from him towards the door to fetch her shoes. It was only when she walked out, that he finally realised he had been holding his breath the whole time.

Here's the end of part 1 - please comment below to let me know if you liked it or not, thanks!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NimRaroojmthikuMulaAllbut1Aarya4ever...mimi_sAmerestamanna1391

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
YES! Finally! First the awesome segment and now this post- Double treat! Dancing

Firstly AMAZING! Gosh! Reading and rereading but cant get enough. ;) 

Phulwa's dilemma beautifully described. She not only loves him but desires him too. Abhay, get the hint. lol. 

@Dodh- Yes, it wouldnt be complete without it! ROFL
Aww I love the little details you have incorporated of their daily lives. :)

Woohoo! I love Phulwas description for the party. I can so imagine Abhay getting mesmerized upon seeing her like that. Day Dreaming

It was only when she walked out, that he finally realised he had been holding his breath the whole time.
Woaha! Haha, Abhay didnt even realize what hit him. But soon he will. Wink

Once again, Fantastical job! ClapClap   
You have got the right mix of all the emotions, the sweetness of their relation, the physical tension, AP's own confusion over the feelings and all the little details- PERFECT!!  

Eagerly waiting for the next part. :D

Edited by Ameres - 13 February 2012 at 7:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

aroojm

aroojm

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hello there vita93 yayyy i am soo glad you're doing a small 5 part story on abhay and phulwa Smile you just made my day hehhehe Dancing.. soo first of all please do continue..i love it already i am soo eagerly waiting for part 2 noww... and you are a really good writer soo keep it up... Thumbs Up 
soo just a suggestion i really think you and ameres should join ff or something.. you 2 are amazing writers
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thikuvita93beebutterfly

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Watching him button up his shirt,   what  abt when he is unbuttoning???brush his hair and take a proper look in the mirror to make sure he was ready for duty - her singing heart would beat faster the moment he would give her a hug before he left. Her cheeks would flush in his warmth and just a brush from his hands would make her dizzy.      Hai hai phulwa to gayee kaam se!!!!Wink  but would he ever be able to love her with a passion?   NEEEHHHIII  how can Abhay nt have passion?????  Phulwa ekbar tumhara pati jalwa dekhana suru kor diya na then u will nt know how to handle himWinkWinkWink     he will make u breathless and pantingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
  Super duper good Vita...backless blouse!!!Embarrassed hai hai...so I am guessing this blouse will have a hand in making him jealousWink...PLS write one part each day ..u have started on a monday so u can write through the weekSmileand if we gt to see the dream sequence today itself then u might b jst gt inspired to writ the next one tonite itselfTongue...Congrats on a grt startClapClapClap...waiting eagerly to see my jealous AbhayWink

vita93

thiku

thiku

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Vita ClapClap but this is not good you have to post it all together hmmm no post it part by part. But its too good to commend abt.

vita93

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Oh wow, wow, wow! This has been such a PhAbalicious day, seriously first that amazing segment last night, then today's mind blowing episode, and now this flawless piece of work! Vita, you truly are awesome for posting this today and completing this day of epic proportions, at least where PhAb is concerned!

I have read this like 3 times already, and I LOVE it! I am definitely a sucker for these kind of scenarios and I am loving the way you handled this, plus the fact that it's a SS makes me all the more excited! The CVs took the story in a completely different route, but ideally the gradual acknowledgement of love from Abhay's side is what I would have killed to see! Especially since Ajay emotes the whole emotional side so well, and I can see this whole scenario playing in my head!

Watching him button up his shirt, brush his hair and take a proper look in the mirror to make sure he was ready for duty

I don't know why but there is something about this sentence that puts such a smile on my face. Maybe because it's Abhay getting dressed up, that in itself is such an appealing thought, or maybe it's because I can picture it so clearly, and really that's supremely hot...Phulwa is so lucky that she gets to witness that on a daily basis!

Also, I like how you showed everything Phulwa has done to get his attention in the physical sense, because really like we've all established, she is not one to just sit around and leave everything to Abhay. I mean Abhay has to make that first big move, but those hints that she's been given...extremely cute and in character! Which reminds me, doodh ROFLROFLROFL...I almost died laughing because really none of these kind of scenarios can ever be complete without the mention of doodh in them! ROFL

I am super excited about this party, hopefully we'll be getting to see a jealous Abhay there, because right now that's exactly the push he needs to open his eyes to his feelings and embrace them wholeheartedly!
He finally realised he had been holding his breath the whole time.

Fantastic ending, typical, clueless, love struck patiji. Realization is going to come crashing on him and we're going to love every second of it! Heart

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us, so update soon!

vita93

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Thank you for all the comments, really appreciate it very very much:)
Anu: Thank you so much!Hug Your encouragement really means a lot to me, and I'm super duper glad you liked it:D No worries you'd enjoy the rest!Wink

Mimi: Oof mere bigadta hui bacche!LOLLOL Thoda dheeraj rakkhiye, now still going on the cutesy phase, Phulwa needs some time to be smitten na! LOL sighh sadu ACP is damdaar ACP without a doubt, and yesss I truly truly want to see him in action from now on!:D
Thanks for all the love dear, keep reading - I'm sure you'll enjoy it:)

Maham: No need to mention, oof the very image of his getting dressed in the morning - ah! Lol I would have gone with the patni tying tie-wala scene only that our dear patijee doesn't wear a tie toh only seeing-seeing se hi kaam chalana parti hain!LOL
Thank you so much for your great comments, ageyy dekhte rehjaye:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1mimi_sAmeres

Post Reply New Post

Go to top