India-Forums

UPDATE 14/04

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged

UPDATE

Rimjhim has told Garv that Megha loves him and hes shocked. Rimjhim puts her hands together (like shes pleading) and begs him to accept Megha. Garv is taken aback at how good Rimjhim is and how much she cares for her daughter.. his heart melts. He assures Rimjhim that she has no need worry as he will take good care of Megha and keep her happy and everything will turn out great. Isha overhears this. Garv gently takes his leave. Rimjhim feels good about what Garv said. Outside the house..Garv is leaving and Isha has come and stops him. She tells him that shes proud of how he spoke with Rimjhim-auntie and that shes seen a whole new side to Garv that she failed to see before and it sets him apart from other people. She tells him that she is proud to call him a friends and thanks him again. Isha looks at him happily. Garv just looks serene throughout. He tells her that he meant it and Rimjhim-auntie is a really nice person and then he goes on that now that they have established that they are friends she has to promise him something. He tells her to not leave her job at his mums house. He puts up his hand in a friendship stance and she eventually accepts after a couple of seconds of pondering. She holds his hand and tells him she wont leave it. At that point..Vicky arrives in his car and sees them holding hands in a friendship manner. He comes near them and says ''whats this Garv..i see a bond of friendship happening..i thought you were Meghas friend''. Garv and Isha rolls their eyes. Garv replies that theres nothing wrong and that friendships are sustained in a friendly manner. He leaves on his bike. Vicky asks Isha if this bond of friendship can be extended to him. Isha understands his pervy underthoughts so she rolls her eyes and leaves without saying anything.

Its the next day and everyone is sitting down to breakfast. Babuji is impressed with the paratha and Iravati tells him that Tanya made it. Maharaj chips in that he helped out by boiling the potatoes. Everyones looking happy and jolly and Tanya smiles. Rimjhim looks upset however. Babuji asks her whats up and she replies that Avinash didnt get home last night as he was too busy. Babuji asks Rakesh why Avinash isnt home and Rakesh lies by saying that he had some consignment to do. Avinash arrives there and tells everyone that Rakesh is lying and covering up his dirty mistakes and using Mohini Suri to help him. Babuji sends Tanya into the other room then Babuji tells Avinash to talk clearly. Avinash says that hes taken away his Vapi factory and thus put a question mark on his capabilities. Babuji asks Rakesh if this is true. Rakesh tries to explain but Avinash says he is lying and accuses him of slowly wiping Avinash himself out of the family business. Rakesh gets angry and goes off. Yashoda follows him. Yashoda tells Rakesh that among all this there is his fault as hes done things like this in the past and now Mohinis in the picture again!. Rakesh says thats all in the past. Yashoda says that he cant be trusted as hes deceived her too. Rakesh tries to explain that this isnt his fault (which it isnt) but Yashoda has blank ears. Meanwhile Avinash is telling Rimjhim that Rakesh is nothing but a greedy businessman and doesnt care about his brother. Avinash mentions the time he tried to wipe Pratik out the family business. Rimjhim feels theres been a big misunderstanding regarding Rakeshs intentions and they should sort it out.. Avinash just calls her naive.

Garv is rehearsing his play on the stage at college. His friends are all sitting around. The student director Harjyot is directing. Megha is playing the female lead. Garv reads from his script, he reads without emotion, ''my life is meaningless with you'' etc. Harjyot says ''cut''. Harjyot and Megha tell Garv off for not concentrating on his words. Harjyot takes the script and says Garv's words with more sensation then tells Garv to copy that sort of style. Garv takes the script and his heart looks like its not in the play. Just then Isha arrives and everyone says hi to her. Megha rolls her eyes. Garv sees her and then says his words whilst half looking at her he starts saying them with alot of umph and meaning ''my life is meaningless without you..you are like the light in my dark life'' etc. Isha looks a little uncomfortable. Megha is a little mesmerised by Garvs words as they are spoken to her as shes the actress in the play. Then Garv ends up reaching his hands out to Megha (though thinking about Isha). Harjyot says ''that was brilliant''. Everyones impressed. Alittle later, Garv is sitting alone looking grumpy when Megha comes with some coffee. She asks him why hes so glum as hes not going to get an oscar for his performance as its only a minor college play. Garv waves it off and says that he wants to ask her something and she must promise to tell him. He asks her why she hates Rimjhim. Megha looks instantly flustered but Garv tells her not to get angry and tell him. Megha tells him ''what can i say Garv..that Rimjhim is not my mother. My mother was Malini and my mother loved me so much, i was her world and i loved her. Then one day Rimjhim came along and killed her'' (we see flashbacks). Garv apologizes and says he didnt know this and he never meant to get her upset. Garv and Meghas friendship look closer.

Rakesh is lying down tired. Tanya comes along and says ''tired? huh father in law''. Rakesh looks at her and says nothing. She tells him that he must be tired after that sermon Avinash gave him. She tells him that more that is to come and she will destroy his family. He tells her that she wont succeed. She tells him that she will turn each and every family member against each other. Rimjhim sees them and overhears this. Tanya goes on that she will destroy the family! Rimjhim is shocked.

PREVIEW

Soham, Avi and Megha..talking about something..talking about Megha i think

Om tells Avi that it was his decision about the factory but Avi doesnt believe him

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanks a lot . chets for a wonderful update.Wink
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
thanks Tongue
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex