Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

PRIYAAA!!!!!!! Hug Here I go again!Wink

1. What is the color of your eyes? Brown.
2. You have curly or straight hair? Wavy, although right now it's straight.
3. Fav color: Blue and Green
4. You prefer pizza or burger: BURGER, can I get cruly fries with thoseLOL?
5. You prefer milk-shake or coca cola: I love shakes, but Coca Cola.
6. Fav subject at school and why? Ooo, this sounds so nerdy but: English, Social Studies, Social Justice, Law, Political Science & History- mainly because love those topics, and have had awesome teachers.
7. Ur opinion about life, love and romance: Don't look for it, or wait for it- live your life and the rest will fall into place.
8. In what profession do u see urself and why? A Crown Prosecuter or a Politician- because they are my passions, and I believe in persuing your passion.
9. Fav hindi movie: I have quite a few, I love Sholey though.
10. Fav bollywood couple: I don't really have one to be honest (for Offscreen) onscree it's SRK and Kajol ofcourse.
11. Fav tellywod couple: Offscreen, don't care. Onscreen it's Premukti & Manveer.
12. Lastest movie you have watched: A new one, or just a movie I watched over the weekend? NEW:  Can't remember, Recent: Enchanted (this Sunday)
13. Besides DEK which shows do you watch:  The Good Wife, House, Vampire Diaries (although I'm behind on that one), Ringer, & Parenthood.
14. What has brought to IF Prem from KZK or Manoj Bhora, and I stayed for Premukti, left because of them, and came back for UV and stay Manveer (see a patternLOL)
15. Fav character (s) in DEK DS, VB, and UV
16. What is ur inspiration for writing as we all know you are gifted-writer: AWWW Thank you!Hug...I just write what I want to see happen. Call me a romantic, but I just write what I feel I would love to see on screen.
17. What is ur opinion about meEmbarrassed I LOVE YOU! You're awesome, and I always look forward to speaking with you PriyaEmbarrassed, and NO I was not board at allSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**4th Rajkumari of the Week** (Page 4)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ruby!Smile

1. How should PriAsh spend Valentine day ? what would be their ideal Vday Evening?
Hmmm, it really depends on what their interests are and what they like doing together- I have no idea, but wish them the best...but I do know I want some serious MANVEERNESS for Vday-but I think we're going to get a "I want Majnu" filled Moniya shpeelDead

2. How should Uday get M to spend time with him on Vday undisturbed?
Take her to the beach- get to know her, show her that He does care for her as Moniya- he met her as Moniya, and that being a princess is difficult, but possible, and he will help her get there. Offer FRIENDSHIP..before anything else.

3.  when will CV's of DEK stop treating us like fish without water?
BAH! You're guess is as good as mine! but they'd best remember that even fish can come abck and hauntWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RubyLynn

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Thank you Kulsum! ( did I get it right, Am I close?Embarrassed)

Would you die and have no one remember you of live and have everybody hate you? I believe in living your life for yourself and your family: Be happy, do good things, and stay on the right path- it doesnt matter if know anyone remembers you or not- you should leave this world not wondering if you'll be remembered or missed, but rather you left the world as a good person, not a memorable one. I would rather live my life to the fullest and have everyone hate me, rather than leave this world without accomplishing the things I want to do.

Would you push me off a brige to save yourself? No- unless your a terrorist, I'd like to think I'd do the best to save both of us.

Tonight I am so happy tonight.

Today was a quite kind of a day

Our weather was Overcast this morning.

My favorite time of day is Bed time!

The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is Check my phone, and say good night to everyone in my family.
I wish that I could go Somplace warm
The first thing I do in the morning is Check my phone and say good morning to everyone in my family.
I should have eaten a little less dosa yesterday.LOL
what qualities you look for in a friend  in other words, what causes you to really "click" with someone? Honesty- I hate it when people lie, or don't have the courage to speak their mind.
What is a lie that you often tell yourself? You will lose those ten pounds Reeha!LOL

Have you ever met an internet friend in real life? Yes, once. Simply because she was in my vincinity- and I'd love to meet so many others if I ever get the chance.
What do you do if you can't sleep at night? I read a book (If I can have the light on without my mom noticing) or listen to music.

How much hair product, if any, do you use on your hair in the mornings? And which Brand ? Depends. If I've curled my hair then I use hairspray by Paintine, if not then just some straightening cream by CHI before flat ironing it. Just a little.
how late you were up last night? I went to bed at about 10:30 PM. that was a little early, but I was tired.
if you had any dreams last night? I actually dreamed about what I need to write next in the UVCs LOL. Then after in REM, I can't recall. 

Thank you for the lovely questionsBig smile

Edited by reeha...k - 14 February 2012 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollspicySugar..

DEKfan2012

DEKfan2012

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yay...way to go Reeha!

RubyLynn

IF-Sizzlerz

RubyLynn

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Great answers Reeha..way to go

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
HugCongratulations Reeha!  I can't think of a person more deserving of this!  Love you girl! Smile

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats Reeha Dancing

My question is - how much do you love Uday???

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Thank you Magicalworld! I'm sorry we haven't met before! Please be sure to tell  me your name! Smile and Here you go:

Fav colour: Blue & Green

fav food: I love Tortillini

fav place: I love my City: Vancouver

Whom you love most in your life & why?: My Dad. He's everything to me.

What is the importance of IF in ur life: It's a world away from my world- different from School, Home, Work, Family, Friends, & Love worries- it's a different sort of family- where you meet people who share the same passion(s) that you do, from all different walks of life and places. Simply put: I love IF.

What do you like most in Uday: His Potential.

What do you dislike most in Manyata & Akash: Their Lack of Potential.

Describe these in two words
Chikki: Odd Ball.
Akash: Money Hater.
Manyata: Drama Queen.
Uday: Handsome Devil.
Giriraj: Shiney Head.
Menaka: Loves Hating.
Vijay: SIMPLY FANTABULOUS!
Jay: Lost/Confused.
Soni: Follows Chiki.
Komal: Very Understated.
Brijraj: Needs Discovering.
Unnati: Should Choose.
Dadi Sahab: Knows ALL.

If you got a chance to meet Uday what would be the first word you say
Do you mean Uday or Ashish? To Uday: You need help in winning Manyata over- Listen to me, I have ideas. Smile

Who is the most FAALtu character in DEK LOL
CHIKI.

What you like & whySmile
Day        Night NIGHT: I like Sleeping.
Coffee    Tea TEA: I love my venti zen green tea from Starbucks- hot or cold. Coffee, I only drink if iced.
Snow      Mountain MOUNTIAN: Because I like looking at snow and playing in it...but hate when I need to drive or walk in it. Atleast with a Mountian I can go and see it when I like LOL
Chikki    Soni CHIKI- Just so I can give her a piece of my mind.
spicy      sweet SWEET: I'll eat spicy...but I have a big sweet tooth unfortunatley.
Jay         Vijay: JAY- I love VB, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to actually have a converstation with J- learn a bit more about her, because there's more to her then we see on the surface.
Hot        cool: HOT: I like hot weather and COLD drinksLOL

your first crush...Embarrassed
OH GOD. I'll give you his first name: Darrek. And no, he was not white- he was a brownie. Wink

Which telejodi you like very much
PREMUKTIHeart (Prem and Mukti from KZK)...oh how I miss themCry...after they were distroyed I left IF...and Manveer Brought me Back. May god Bless Manveer Day Dreaming
Which thing you like most in yourself
Feature or trait?
Feature: I have awesome Eyes. Yes I do.
Trait: errr...talking? Is that a good thingLOL

Which thing you want to change in yourself 
I'd like to lose about 10 lbs, but I think that's a constantROFL

Hope thats what you were looking for!

You answer every question wonderfully 

My name is Rashi and i am from India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top