Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan who recently got married to his girlfriend from school, Divya, sounded ultra romantic saying, "For me everyday is a Valentine's Day and I try and make Divya feel special every day. This year I will mostly be shooting. But I am definitely going to spend it with my wife and make her feel like a Queen. As I am a pathetic singer, my horrible singing and candlelight dinner with her is one of the things that should make her feel special." 

Mitali Nag

Mitali Nag

Mitali Nag

I think the greeting card companies have brainwashed the youth of the nation by saying that Valentine's Day should only be celebrated with your boyfriend or girlfriend. I think if you want to celebrate a day dedicated to love, then you should spend it with people who are special and hold close to your heart.

School days were the best as we would look forward to be someone's Valentine on V-Day. Once a very close school friend, who had a huge crush on me, played a prank on me to find out whether I had any feelings for him. I still chuckle when I think of those days. Today commercialization of the day has killed the innocence. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukSumy_luv_KMmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "V-day quotes from TV actors-Kinny/Mitali" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
AwWw SoO sWeEt OF TheM lOvE You BoTH YAaR kInSHuK I ewiSh I WaS Urz i WuD HAveE FeLt LiKe A quEe N LOve YOu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

kinshukangel

Groupbie

kinshukangel

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Kinshuk u are so sweet.divya is very lucky girl.god bless u kinya.mitali is also soo sweet.love them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing. Divya is soo lucky to have a husband like Kinshuk. And I agree with Mitali about greeting card companies brainwashing about Valentines Day. Smile

JasluvsKinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
awww Divya is so lucky 2 hav Kinshuk in her life as her life partner. God bless both of them . Thanks for sharing

JasluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.