Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now megha told everything to Mohan.. so  Wat will Mohan do now? i mean how will he trap Deenanath? How he is going to get back all evidences? Chuha pakadana jaise aasaan to nahin.. I don't think Koyal is going to help dis time...  Vyas family members are not interested to join hands wid him except Nanhi... Mohan is going to fight battle alone? or Megha join him? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
megha will join him. mohan is now sure Amar is innocent ...so he will do his better.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Megha will join him, ofcourse. Otherwise how two completely different ppl can come together without a common purpose. 

Megha has told everything that she thought as relevant. But without her knowledge, she must be having some clue that would help mohan expose dinanath. She doesn't have much knowledge about these office matters. She might have ignored some detail which could be important. That will come up once mohan makes her to think hard and also when she will speak more about the case to mohan. 

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

he'll have to do more chasing behind koyal to get more documents.

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablinisha

he'll have to do more chasing behind koyal to get more documents.

koyal ne Amar ke against proof diye he...why?/ this woman playing game with mohan.deenanath using her.
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

koyal ne Amar ke against proof diye he...why?/ this woman playing game with mohan.deenanath using her.

yes i'm very suspicious of her. par mohan ke per zameen pe kahan rukte hai, he'll still chase her.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablinisha

yes i'm very suspicious of her. par mohan ke per zameen pe kahan rukte hai, he'll still chase her.

jaha se deenanath or koyal ki soch khatam hoti he waha se mohan ki soch suru hoti...vo log jaante nahi kise pala pada he...mohan ko time to lagega but deenanath ko expose kar ke hi dum lega.