Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

*The heart is restless.. Romantic Evening* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
yes binny... saras and hubby r in for tough times now... most probably her hubby will be grievously injured or killed..Ouch... maybe agnihotri sr is also involved in this scam so maybe thats how they will be involved in the story and also madam is a secretary to agni sr... so maybe she will have to choose btween her job and hubby...Confused

i agree with triv... how come arjun's bro knows everything about laxmi??? lagta hai wikipedia mein dekha hoga??LOLTongue...

What a surprise chef Ajay will cook for his valentine after all they need stories for their children.. but first he wants to know what his reward will be for cooking a delicious meal.. naughty.. ROFL.. Let's see if he gets his hug.. I loved that line he will cook so well that she will fall in to his arms.. Day Dreaming
                             does this happen in the precap???
missed itAngry... yes even i find it weird that laxmi isnt curious about ajay's family... maybe she will be in the future??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*The heart is restless.. Romantic Evening* (Page 3)" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
nice post yaar...enjoyed reading itTongue...i am sorry to say LIKE  button is not working for meOuch

...Binny...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Hah! Was waiting for your post for today's epi. It was pure romance. HeartDay Dreaming

You know before I start going on and on about the romance and ArMi..let's me address the issue about Lakshmi knowing nothing about Ajay Sharma. It did cross my mind when Lakshmi was defending her love for Ajay to Bua. She knows nothing about his family, his background, if he has any siblings or parents. Today was the first time he mentioned his mom actually. She has never even seen where he lives. They can use this for fun actually. Lakshmi asking to see his home and meet his parents. Arjun will go berserk with panic ROFL Can you imagine? It'll be so good. I kind of miss the subtle humor that the show used to weave before. Remember the two different shoes Arjun wore to the bank. That scene still makes me laugh. Maybe the writers can show that Lakshmi was never really interested enough to ask Ajay about his family before. He was only a friend after all and that too for a measly 10 days. But now she definitely will be. Hopefully.

Ok so about Saraswati. I have to admit, I am intrigued about her situation. They have finally managed to make me care about what's going on with her. ROFL Brownie points for that LOL I do have a feeling though that Arjun will help them out in this problem. Also, I kind of wonder, what was/is the purpose of making Saraswati work for the Agnihotri's? There must be a reason why the writers made a Chartered Account with 2 years worth experience, work as a Personal Assistant to Sr. Agnihotri and Arjun.

Now about our love birds Big smile I loved their banter. Lakshmi was so impatient to see Arjun and literally tricked him into meeting her. Ishmart ladki. ROFL I loved how Arjun gave his brother the "What can I do? I need to meet her now. She's hurt" look ROFL BTW, his brother's entry was weird...are we supposed to assume that it's the same brother who had been on the railway station to receive the VIP guests for Swati ka engagement? I was surprised that he seemed very happy for Arjun and also knew everything about Lakshmi. Umm..what in world happened?

I LOVE naughty Arjun Blushing He keeps hinting at wanting hugs and kissesLOL and making Lakshmi blush bright red. Now toh, I defo want Lakhsmi to tell him about the mannat ROFL His reaction will be priceless. Also, you know, I appreciate how very realistic ArMi act around each other, talking about honeymoon in Switzerland, their kids, their marriage. That's how any real couple would act who is engaged or are aware that they will get married to each other in near future. The marriage is not just a possibility for them, they are 100% sure that they will be married to each other and the way they talk portrays that. BTW, am still not over the fact that Arjun was so naughty that Lakshmi had to threaten him with karate ROFL Shooo cuteee! LOL Am loving this.

Now am looking forward to Arjun's surprise. It'll be as good as..or maybe better than Lakshmi's.Day Dreaming I guess, that's when his dad will see ArMi together. I kind of pity Arjun, like he said ishq aag ka dariya hai aur dubb ke jaana hai and here Arjun has to face so many challenges for Lakshmi. First he became her friend, then he tried to get her to love him, then he proposed and was rejected. He became a devdas, had to see Lakshmi make goo goo eyes at his best friend(All a plan, but still hard to witnessLOL). Then he was terrified for her life. Now he is back to keeping his identity a secret, which is very stressful 'cause people tend to slip with lies like he did when promising to fulfill all of Lakshmi's dreams. Aage, his dad will come to know about ArMi and deny his acceptance to the relationship. Since Lakshmi is not aware of his real identity, he can't share this tension with her. Then later, Lakshmi will become aware about his real identity and again he will have to run behind her. Lakshmi's dad doesn't seem very thrilled about rich people, so he will need to sort that out too. Whew, Arjun has got a LOT on his plate. Poor guy.LOL

Hey Triv..:)

ROFL...I am looking forward to the day when Ajay goes a bit crazy when realization hits that sooner or later he will need to introduce her to his imaginary family.. I have to agree although the humor is still evident through banter between the characters the situational comedy has been missing for some time now due to the serious track.. this would be a good way to bring it about.. although it will simply create more drama in Arjun's life more lies to cover up.. but then this is all his doing time to face the consequences of his actions..

Even as I was writing about Saraswati I was surprised for the first time I actually cared as  to her track but honestly it could disappear any moment now if they stretch it for too long.. Arjun is key in this upcoming track.. I have a feeling similar to S learning the truth Arjun will learn about her problems she is working for him for a reason after all..

ArMi romance.. banter... Ajay's naughty insinuations were all just too cute.. I loved the comfort level they shared it is realistic.. why can't they discuss their future together I found it quite adorable.. Again the mannat..LOLLOL.. The Cv's just have to listen to this request..Arjun will be shaken to the core.. ROFL.. as for his lies... let's just say he is in for troubled times ahead.. !

In-Sanity-Triv

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Wonderful post Binny!

I'm really excited now to catch this Armilicious episode LOL Seems like it was a good one today.

As for the Saraswati and her husband track, you're definitely right. In the beginning I didn't enjoy it as much but it seems to be getting more interesting by day. Looking forward to seeing where the CVs are going with this for sure.

Thanks for the PM!
Naina
Thanks Naina.. :))

It was an excellent epi.. lot's of ArMi romance must watch..EmbarrassedLOL

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Good and surprising words as always.

Thanks Anju di..Hug

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Today's episode was cute! Loved the cute banter between Arjun and Lakshmi! She sure knows how to get Arjun to do what she wants! Lol! ;) :D

But the whole Vishal-Saraswati track is not letting me enjoy the cuteness as much as I would like to... :p
Rae..:)

I am quite intrigued by the Saraswati track.. but I understand your perspective.. let's see how the track unfolds.. till then enjoy ArMi's valentines day...Embarrassed

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I love reading your posts Binny.Embarrassed

But unfortunately I normally catch the episode late on the next day and then somehow it seems too late to reply.

I havent watched the epi yet, but from the way you've described it, it sounds beautiful.

I do agree with your point about the fact that its strange that after confessing her love, Laxmi has not questioned or even mentioned Ajays family considering how conservative her father is. Lets see how the writers deal with this issue.

Wonderful post as alwaysHug
Thanks Farrah.. Hug

I always enjoy your replies dear.. you can share your thoughts whenever you like.. :)

Agreed.. I just find her lack of curiosity difficult to digest.. lets see what takes place..

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I loved the ArMi parts as always...loved how Lakshmi fakes her injury and calls Arjun at her place...smart hun!! Wink Now what should I say about Arjun? Goshhh he's getting cuter day by day...the way he was saying about a girl and a boy being alone in home was sooo flirty and cute...I couldn't stop blushingBlushing 

Precap...Arjun making Pasta for his Lattar Pattar GF...aah love it!! Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episodeDay Dreaming Hope Arjun gets a kiss from his darlingBlushing God bless them!! Embarrassed

Binny, you know that I loved your post...do I need to say it everyday? No naa? LOL Btw I always skip Saraswati track, so least bothered about them!! Sleepy
Hey Bidzie..

LOL.. why were you blushing dear that is Laxmi's territory you enjoy..EmbarrassedLOL

Thanks dear.. no we have an understanding..LOL Hug

Edited by ...Binny... - 13 February 2012 at 6:06am

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.