SANAYASIA - A Remarkable Discovery!

Posted: 12 years ago

Sanayasia -  A Remarkable Discovery!

A remarkable discovery has been made in treating millions around the world who suffer from neurological dysfunctions. The medicine - the Khushi or joy of millions - is called Sanayasia.  Sanayasia is particularly effective in treating men, infected by the deadly virus, Barun, and suffer from various neurological dysfunctions, such as, jealousy, irritability, hypersensitivity, low self-esteem, and urge for criminal acts. However, like the Wyzer Company's Fiagra, πŸ˜‰Sanayasia is not for the treatment of dysfunctional problems of men only. Women, confusing gender, or those not sure about their gender anymore can be treated as well. 😊

Benefits of Sanayasia:

Fitness of mind and body: An active ingredient of Sanayasia - Sanaya dance, relaxes mind, reduces stress, controls anger, and helps in the eruption of love from dormant emotions. It can make people dance too - important for social bonding and mate-selection purposes 😳.  A study finds that after four doses of Sanayasia, a man has found his soul-mate and is dancing to "her" tunes. πŸ˜†

Economic benefit: Men who are infected with Barun virus, suffer from low self-esteem and tend to overspend on clothing, shoes, and other accessories - bringing their households below the poverty line. One vital ingredient of Sanayasia - Sanaya dupatta has seducing power. Research indicates that due to dupatta's seducing power, men become playful, flirtatious, and naughty, πŸ˜‰ and have less interest in materialistic pursuits πŸ‘. Research also suggests, an exchange of admiring glances or a bit of light-hearted flirtatious banter can brighten the day, raise self-esteem and strengthen social bonds πŸ‘.  

However, restrictions may soon be imposed on dupatta element of Sanayasia because of its seducing capacity. Under the proposed law, anyone found possessing or using dupatta (catching, twisting, folding and pulling) near the pool area (considered the perfect place for effective seduction, a place with a comfortable atmosphere - not too bright lights or too dull ambiance) would be severely dealt with ; and punishment for possessing/wearing may include, 5-10 minutes kiss and hug from Anjali's husband Shyam πŸ˜’

Social benefit: Men who feel neglected or no longer appreciated by their women who suffer from Arnav Immunodeficiency Syndrome, have the urge to commit criminal acts such as, throwing their ladies along with TVs, desktops/laptops out of windows 😲. Sanayasia reduces irritability and promotes gift giving attitudes - necessary for peace and harmony πŸ˜†.   

Caution for Women: First time "could be" receivers of gifts - from flowers...anti-wrinkle creams, Fainting is strongly discouraged! Millions cannot be taken care of!  😭

Sanayasia is particularly suitable for those suffering from diabetes due to the presence of Jalebi element with it. 😊

Drug Facts and Dosage 

Sanayasia 10,000 mg
(Generic name "S I" -  "Super Irresistible" πŸ‘)

Drug facts: Photographs, interviews, and videos of Sanaya Irani.For more information about the drug, consult IPKKND episodes,India-Forums, Arshi Vms, youtube, facebook, Wassup TV, RangmunchTV, SBS, SBB, TT, TB, UTV - IPKKND segments.

Active ingredients: Sanaya dance, Sanaya dupatta, and Jalebis.

Directions: Mix six tablespoons of Sanayasia with a (preferably blue color) mug of hot coffee and take 12 times a day

Warning: Sanayasia should not be taken with other medications such as, Milk of Magnesia as this would damage brain permanently. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Soothing, calming, relaxing, and seducing effects of Sanayasia may lead to addiction. Also, keep this drug away from children. After accidental taking of Sanayasia, a three year old baby boy was found singing "rabba vey" with his sister's Barbie doll in hand. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Effects of Sanayasia:

I)  Increase in the rate of men remaining unmarried or half-married (all competitions, challenges, and ceremonies completed, except the wedding) in search of talented, intelligent, fun loving, caring, beautiful, elegant, and graceful life partners. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

II)  Increase in the number of divorces for not finding wives talented, intelligent, fun loving, caring, beautiful, elegant, and graceful enough; and for not being chocolate lovers.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜­πŸ₯± 

III)  Increasing use of dupatta as a means of seduction.πŸ˜‰ 

IV)  Flourishing dupatta business.πŸ˜†   

Hope this post on Sanaya will cheer you up! Also, thank you friends of India Forums and those of other sites for appreciating my post, Arnav Immunodeficiency Syndrome, - Muna (IF Member, Luvarshi)   

Edited by luvarshi - 11 years ago
This is very creative !! Loved it !! I love the Generic name S I - Super Irresistible. Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Oh-emm-jee...!!!!!!!!! This post was justtt tooo good!!!!!!!! I surely wanna get infected with Barun virus (waise I know I already am πŸ˜‰); and get the treatment with Sanayasia!

Amazinggg post!
Very good post, very creative, loved it.
Muna, loved it as good as Arnav Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Please put your name and copy right on it, so people don't post in other sites, if at all they do, make sure they give credit to you. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
Awww  very  creative!
loved it!
"Muna, loved it as good as Arnav Immuno Deficiency Syndrome. Please put your name and copy right on it, so people don't post in other sites, if at all they do, make sure they give credit to you."

Thanks Keshria for your suggestions. Added my name.
Edited by luvarshi - 12 years ago
Both of ur posts r just superb...Waiting for more 😊
This was really funny and well thought out!πŸ˜†πŸ‘