Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I guess every1 is too disturbed by tht KrishDead

Lets c da postive side ppl...Did any1 notice  that Pooaj stoppped blusing and was soo jealous when Brij said tht there were two other women b4..Pooja...she ws like "kya huim jaan sakte hain ki humare bahane aap kin donoke ki tarif kaarraahe haain.."Party...

which just says one thing...POOJA KO PYAR HOGAYAAA..Heart..OK?? SO U GUYS JUST RELAX...the storyline will b in our favour..Also yesterday hw annoyed was Pooja when she thought tht Krish called her...Dead..so itts okaaay..lets wait and c..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealous Pooja...of Brij's ex's.. ;)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sangini.mitr

sangini.mitr

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Lets c da postive side ppl...Did any1 notice  that Pooaj stoppped blusing and was soo jealous when Brij said tht there were two other women b4..Pooja...she ws like "kya huim jaan sakte hain ki humare bahane aap kin donoke ki tarif kaarraahe haain.."Party...

which just says one thing...POOJA KO PYAR HOGAYAAA..Heart..OK?? SO U GUYS JUST RELAX...the storyline will b in our favour..Also yesterday hw annoyed was Pooja when she thought tht Krish called her...Dead..so itts okaaay..lets wait and c..

I did mention in one of my previous post,that Puja already seems to be in love with Brij.Those ''fuse uda hua hai moment''  and then the time when Puja was pouring water for Brij,aparajita's pyar wala comment and then the bike wala scene where she shyly Blushingsays ''expert mistriji aap bahut pratibhasali hai'' and yesterday after the phone call when she was blushing Blushinglike crazy thinking about him near the window.And today also during the car ride both looked so shy when those romantic songs were going on.All these leads to only one fact that Puja is in  love with him.CVs have very beautifully built up their storyClap.Puja really seems to be attracted to him.Brij also indirectly seemed to flirt with her.It was all so lovelyBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrahulsinghsparky21natashaa46Dhin-Chak

luvrahulsingh

luvrahulsingh

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yup n also d moment brij says ki pagal hi to ho gya hu puja jab se tumhe pehli baar suna h manch par pehli baar dekha h to laga jaisesur k sath mere mann ka bhi koi taar ched dia tumne ,,,n she shyly smiles over it tat was too awesome Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrsparky21Dhin-Chak

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
puja  jealousy was great ...da only reason we cant kinda accept puja mite b in luv wid Brij ji..coz da first episode confused us...but yaar puja reaction was worth watching

Edited by wardag - 12 February 2012 at 11:21am

sangini.mitr

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangini.mitr

Originally posted by alphabeta_22

I did mention in one of my previous post,that Puja already seems to be in love with Brij.Those ''fuse uda hua hai moment''  and then the time when Puja was pouring water for Brij,aparajita's pyar wala comment and then the bike wala scene where she shyly Blushingsays ''expert mistriji aap bahut pratibhasali hai'' and yesterday after the phone call when she was blushing Blushinglike crazy thinking about him near the window.And today also during the car ride both looked so shy when those romantic songs were going on.All these leads to only one fact that Puja is in  love with him.CVs have very beautifully built up their storyClap.Puja really seems to be attracted to him.Brij also indirectly seemed to flirt with her.It was all so lovelyBig smile

Yaar sorry i dint seee...anywys ya true...

agree iwth wardag...and lauv rahul sing as well...

sparky21

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Brij has all but confessed his feelings to Pooja too! Party And since she's an open book to him, I guess he knows what she's feeling too. Otherwise he wouldn't have told her how deeply she affects him like that. Heart

I don't understand why Krish fell in love with Pooja. He went from yelling at her, taunting her for no reason, to acting crazy in the blink of an eye. I really like the actor but Krish is way too silly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12sangini.mitrsparky21durum

sangini.mitr

sangini.mitr

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

Brij has all but confessed his feelings to Pooja too! Party And since she's an open book to him, I guess he knows what she's feeling too. Otherwise he wouldn't have told her how deeply she affects him like that. Heart

I don't understand why Krish fell in love with Pooja. He went from yelling at her, taunting her for no reason, to acting crazy in the blink of an eye. I really like the actor but Krish is way too silly.

Exactly.That's why I said that Puja-Krish storyline is way too irrational.Hmmm neither like the actor playing krish nor the character Krish itself.

The way Puja was jealous today was really cute.

sparky21

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
puja jealousy was cute Thumbs Up but Brij flirting was mindblowing Clap

sangini.mitr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.