Ronit Roy's ANSWERS!!!--

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
. As Mr Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Mihir Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Ronit Roy has carved a niche for himself as the proverbial nice guy on television.

Here's Roy answering questions from his fans about his off screen and on screen life….

Did the portrayal of Mihir and Mr Bajaj enhance your personality in any way? If yes, which one influenced you more? — Arya

Dear Arya, I think all the traits that the two characters display were dormant in me for a long time. I guess after I got to do the roles they came alive in me. Also, I think when your work is appreciated and watched by so many people you become more responsible in real life.

Do you get bored of the same schedule for long time? — Indu
Dear Indu, not really because there is so much happening on the shows. In terms of track changes and twists, there is always something to look forward to.

For example, Kyunki is a large family. There is so much happening off screen with the actors, like someone is having babies, or getting married and stuff. There is a lot of bonding happening to keep the atmosphere fun.

What do you have to say about your off screen chemistry with Shweta Tiwari (Prerna)? — Sandeep

Dear Sandeep, she's a very sweet girl and a brilliant actress. I have seen Shweta with her daughter and she comes across as a very loving mother. For me, she's a great co-star to work with, there is no other off screen chemistry between us.

What's your role in Sarrkar? — Sandhya

Dear Sandhya, I play the role of Kunal Pratap Singh, who has a different take on life. Sarrkar has a political background with the central characters having ideological clashes. I am very excited about it.

Are you leaving Kyunki? — Simran

Dear Simran, no, I am very much part of the show.

Are you as romantic as Mr Bajaj and would you be as sacrificing as him? — Shaan

Dear Shaan, I think am more romantic than Bajaj in real life. And as far as being sacrificing is concerned, I would give up everything for my family. My family has always been my priority and it will never change.

Which qualities and values helped you during your tough times? — Arti
Dear Arti, I think one has to be honest and you have to know where you stand and what you want to do with your life. I have always had a realistic outlook towards life and have tried to stay grounded. The minute you let your success go to your head, you start having problems in life.

Who is your favourite — Tulsi or Prerna? — Afreen
Dear Afreen, I think both have had their moments. While Kasautii is a love story, Kyunki has a more social platform. I have worked with Smriti and Shweta closely, and found them both very good at what they do.

Do you think Mihir's track is getting illogical and he is being shown negative unnecessarily? — Ridhi
Dear Ridhi, I don't decide where the track goes. I trust and follow Ekta Kapoor's vision completely. My job is to deliver as an actor and not worry about the twists and turns in the show.

Do you give your brother Rohit Roy any advice? — Sajesh
Dear Sajesh, I am more of a father to him than a big brother. I would give him advice only if he asks for it. I respect him and his style of living his life. He is a very intelligent man and knows what is good or bad for him.

After your cameo in Kisna, are you looking at any other films? Renuka
Dear Renuka, I would like to do films, but am not going to do any more cameos. I would definitely take up something that is interesting and challenging if it comes my way.

RONIT ROY KI JAI HO!👏
he rocks all the way!
congo arti.....ur question made it!!!!😃
Thanks Ronitfan !

Good to see our I-F Gang's questions there !

I am sort-of overjoyed today :)
th9is was awesome.....i love u ronit
Wow Arti made it up there, congrats to her. Ronit is absolutely rocking, why not he is our man, Lol.
Congrats arti!! Nice questions!! I loved the question asked by Ridhi...i totally agree that Mihir is being shown negative unneccesarily!!!

Thanks Naina and Galactic 😃

I was so happy to  see my question there, and reading the first two words of his answer to me, I missed a heart beat or two 😊

I wish we could somehow tell him to visit IF...I hope he does some day..

Hey Naina..... I think u wanted 2 ask Ronit d same Q as Shaan so U happy??? Ur Q has been answered........ My Q ws similar 2 dat of Ridhi..... so im happy in a way 2.....
WOW CONGO ARTI......👏  UR QUESTION MADE IT..... IF MY QUSTION WOUD HAV BEEN THERE I WUD PROBABLY BE DEAD BY NOW
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi galatic yaar my real name is shan(boyish name🤢) i guess Ronitfan knows it coz we often talk online

RONITFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH i don't know how to thank you yarrr u made me so HAPPY! by including my questions yaar i cannot show my happiness He called me dear...he called me dear...he called me dear YIPPPEE!!!!!😃

Edited by Ronit - 18 years ago