Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome dear to our Forum😊

like u said Nbtnmkk is real show no filmy and no saas bahu saga.

This show have social sensitive issue but  Nbtnmkk team Presenting this show total fun loving.if you start watching this show everyday u will hook with this show.

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

What..!😲 u have not seen the full episodes..!😲
Pls. try.. and see most of episodes that where aired till date na..! 
this way.. u will get to know how each nad evry character behaves in a situation..! It will help u in making comic strips..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
After u get a gist of most of characters.. u need not watch the whole episodes Rafi.. u can then go back to what ur doing nowπŸ˜‰.. ie.. watch what ever ur fav. couples scenes.. OR what ever scenes u like to see in episode video's..πŸ˜ƒ

P.S Few more people ki entry honi baki hai.. in our showπŸ˜†.. like Mohan's boss..πŸ˜›
Till date.. Mohan's boss has not entered in any of the episode..
i hope to see this new character ie Mohan's boss.. in this week episodes..!πŸ˜›

Jootay / Belan mat phenko πŸ˜†
Sorrry hai ji ! Actually D3 keeeps me SOOO busy x Infinity ke koi aur show dekhne ki fursat hi nahi hoti  Infact D3 ke issues mein itni uljhi hoti hoon ke theek se D3 dekhne kaa time nahi milta πŸ€£

OMG kaise kaise log hai .. invisible evil ominous bosses .. episode dekhne pahle hi dara rahi hai πŸ˜†  Naah jokes apart .. Its a good thing NBT is a new show .. Imma try to catch up ASAP πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: cutegirl94

Welcome to the forum Rafi! πŸ€— 

Hope you have a great time here πŸ˜³

Woooaahhh awesome post! I agree with you comletely! 
I hope you get hook to this show very very very sooon! πŸ˜†

Hey !! Thank you sooo much for ur warm welcome dear 😳!  And glad u like the post .. I was a lil jittery since this was my first visit and first post here .. so yeah πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Welcome dear to our Forum😊

like u said Nbtnmkk is real show no filmy and no saas bahu saga.

This show have social sensitive issue but  Nbtnmkk team Presenting this show total fun loving.if you start watching this show everyday u will hook with this show.

Thank you sooo much Laher πŸ€— Yes I think .. now .. I love NBT enuff to start watching the entire episodes and not just scenes πŸ˜³
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
by the way what is D3?...i am same like you i am only follow Nbtnmkk.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

by the way what is D3?...i am same like you i am only follow Nbtnmkk.

Amisha dear..😊
its a serial that comes in Channel [V].
D3 is short form of Dil Dosti Dance..πŸ˜›
Its a completely dance based show.. where more than half the actors in the show are dancers in Real Life..!

Since its a dance based show.. we get to see minimum a dance in every episode..
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
oh aacha D3 ...good show

u know what mujey short form samj me nahi aateπŸ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And again Rafz, welcome aboard πŸ€— Stick around, this place, and show are proving worth the while =)

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

And again Rafz, welcome aboard πŸ€— Stick around, this place, and show are proving worth the while =)

Eeeppp ! πŸ€—
Yes .. I intend on doing just that .. YESSSIRRR ! 
Anu's Channel Zindabaad 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous post Rafi...I particularly liked the way u described Megha...Awesome dear...U are a wonderful writer...pls write more frequently...I am already hooked on to this show...Its really like a breath of fresh air and a welcome change from the usual saas-bahu sagas...It shows a beautiful bonding between two strangers...Nanhi and Mohan...and I love the way they show Mohan getting attached to Nanhi first..His falling in love with Megha will still be quite a while away...

Even the MIL's and SIL's attitude towards Megha is quite understandable given their frustrations...

I really think this is one down-to-earth show on TV...and I hope it stays that way and does not get spoiled by the makers in their race for TRPs...which almost all shows do...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Fabulous post Rafi...I particularly liked the way u described Megha...Awesome dear...U are a wonderful writer...pls write more frequently...I am already hooked on to this show...Its really like a breath of fresh air and a welcome change from the usual saas-bahu sagas...It shows a beautiful bonding between two strangers...Nanhi and Mohan...and I love the way they show Mohan getting attached to Nanhi first..His falling in love with Megha will still be quite a while away...

Even the MIL's and SIL's attitude towards Megha is quite understandable given their frustrations...

I really think this is one down-to-earth show on TV...and I hope it stays that way and does not get spoiled by the makers in their race for TRPs...which almost all shows do...

Thank you Mehek ! πŸ˜³
I am new to this show myself  .. and I dont make posts about ppl / shows unless I REALLY like them .. And  NBT is growing on me by the day 😳.. Like u said .. Mohan and Nanhi .. its adorable , the relationship they share  πŸ˜³.. bass  .. I Love how he doesnt go all Grown up on her .. and chastise her like Megha  .. but seees her eye-to eye .. like he wud to a grown up .. and Nanhi loves him all the more for it .. 

Megha Mohan .. ofcourse its gonna take time .. given the type of story NBT is based on .. but their track has great potential .. and I am willing to wait πŸ˜³
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
RafiiiπŸ€—   So nice to see you here! Loved your post and the way you described the super heartwarming Mohan-Nanhi bond and the potential for growth in the MM equation *fingers crossed* Hope the show stays on track.

Looking forward to more lovely posts from you as you catch up with the show :D