Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
 Hello NBT fans ! Although I spend a lot of time on IF daily , (you'll find me lurking around the D3 forum mostly Embarrassed ) .. this is prolly my first post on the NBT forum (Infact my first time VISITING this forum LOL ) .. I had no idea about this show until I chanced upon a CC with NBT fans (Waves at Anu / Amy and the RRT-79 folks LOL). I will admit I am not as much of a fan as you guys are .. not yet anyway .. I dont watch the entire episode daily but I do make it a point to check up on Mohan / Megha , Mohan / Nanhi , Mohan / Guru scenes on Anu's channel ...

The reason  I AM making this post is cuz I am .. to put it mildly .. FASCINATED by the way a wayward, carefree bachelor like Mohan , out of his own will .. keeps getting involved in the messed up family issues of a seemingly unattractive, plain and disgraced widow  .. and her children .. 

Mohan's  bonding with Nanhi .. is  just .. HEARTWARMING .. I have this warm fuzzy feeling at the pit of my stummick everytime I watch the two exchange knowing smiles across the road from each others balcony. Beautiful . Just beautiful . 

And Mohan / Guru is .. LOL 

As for  his equation with  Megha ..  ahhh .. what do I say ... Megha ..  Megha... Megha ... Shez like this exquisite Gothic Rose window  that'd bath the entire cathedral  in iridescence of a thousand different colours should a ray of sunlight  shine though her .. but she is sooo covered in cob-webs of yesteryear's shame herself .. so tinted by unspeakable dolor .. and so discolored by the traces her tear-streaks leave across her face ..  that her exuberance for life and all thing beautiful remain shrouded in a the sheet of constant melancholy that her life has become , post Amar's death. I cant wait to see Mohan  release her from the shackles of her past that are holding her back .. I cant wait for him to be the one to show her that its okay to life again for urself .. to give life yet another chance... in fact give live EVERY chance it asks for ... I cant wait for him .. to shine through her ..

Just to sum it up .. this is one show I cant WAIT to get hooked to ! 

Much Love,
Rafi Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 February 2012 at 8:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saraahggggggggg-Swetha-cutegirl94rusha4003NymeriaSunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan / Megha - "Shine through me"" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Rafi..Hug
I'm glad u liked this show.. :)

btw.. Fab post by u dear..Clap
i agree to each and every word of urs abt the actors/show totally..!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum! 

And i hope you too get hooked to the show and have lots of fun. 

As per some interviews from the actors, Megha was a very lively person earlier. She just changed herself and her lifestyle because of sudden trauma of Amar's death. We still see the spark of the person she was sometimes. So as per nanhi's wish, mohan will help make her get back to her previous lively self. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saraahgggggggggRafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Welcome to the forum Rafi..Hug
I'm glad u liked this show.. :)

btw.. Fab post by u dear..Clap
i agree to each and every word of urs abt the actors/show totally..!Approve

Hey Shwetha ! Embarrassed
Thank you so much for ur warm welcome .. Embarrassed 

NBT is very unusual show and sooo different from the other over the top OMG-WE-ARE-TALKING-ABOUT-A-SOCIAL-ISSUE type shows that exploit the cause for TRPs rather than actually get ppl to take notice and do something about it. I love NBT for its subtlety and how .. ordinary ..  it is .. no filmy dialogue .. No blowers making hairs fly without any reason .. no bhaari saaris and leading ladies laden with butt-load of gold .. naaa .. I love NBT for how stripped-down-to-bare-basics it is. 

Originally posted by subhas123

Welcome to the forum! 

And i hope you too get hooked to the show and have lots of fun. 

As per some interviews from the actors, Megha was a very lively person earlier. She just changed herself and her lifestyle because of sudden trauma of Amar's death. We still see the spark of the person she was sometimes. So as per nanhi's wish, mohan will help make her get back to her previous lively self. 

Thank you Shubhas ! Embarrassed
Yes .. thats precisely why I have taken to the character of Megha ... I do spot the exuberant Megha with a zest for life in one of em rare occasions .. more like glimpses of her .. especially when she is with her children .. and I cant wait to see more of it .. and I cant wait for Mohan to be the one to show me that Megha Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 February 2012 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sunna_Deewani

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Rafi dear..Hug

Can u request u for something...Ermm
I have also visited D3 forum b4 since long.. but never posted there at all..!
Well.. let me come to the main point..!Wink
I have seen ur this particular thread of urs.. in D3 forum.. 'D3 Comic Strip'.Big smile
I must say.. u come up with such mindblowing comic strips..ClapLOL
Ur the best..Thumbs Up

^^^ Can u pls.. create a similar one in this forum too..Embarrassed???
We all can do with a laugh.. this comic strip thread.. esp. on the days.. wen episode is slow / bore / nothing much shown , etc..

Edited by -Swetha- - 12 February 2012 at 8:37am

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Rafi dear..Hug

I have seen ur this particular thread of urs.. in D3 forum.. 'D3 Comic Strip'.Big smile
Ur the best..Thumbs Up

We all can do with a laugh.. this comic strip thread.. esp. on the days.. wen episode is slow / bore / nothing much shown , etc..

*Eeepppsss Shwetha Embarrassed !! *Hugs back* Hug
*Khushi ke aansoun*
Correction , I mean *Rafi ke aansoun*
 ke aapne humein iss layak samjha ! LOL

I wud love to start something like this here .. and I have a feeeling that Creepy creep , whats his name again ? Is going to be my first target .. I have a thing for Creeps LOL

Thank you sooo much for taking out the time to check out my comic thread .. I am so glad u like em ! Embarrassed

-Swetha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Rafi dear..Hug

Ur the best..Thumbs Up

*Eeepppsss Shwetha Embarrassed !! *Hugs back* Hug
*Khushi ke aansoun*
Correction , I mean *Rafi ke aansoun*
 ke aapne humein iss layak samjha ! LOL

I wud love to start something like this here .. and I have a feeeling that Creepy creep , whats his name again ? Is going to be my first target .. I have a thing for Creeps LOL

Thank you sooo much for taking out the time to check out my comic thread .. I am so glad u like em ! Embarrassed
Hugs back to u too..HugHug

i want u to make comic strips on 
1. creep 1 - sanjay's boss
2. creep 2 - tanu ie sanjay's son.. and that girl.. oops chipku.. Nidhi.LOL
3. renu and sanjay..LOL
4. megha's FIL and MIL..LOL
5. Megha and Jiji..Embarrassed
6. Mohan and koyelLOL
7. Guru , mohan's mom and Mohan..Embarrassed
8. Mohan , Nanhi and Addu..Embarrassed
9. last.. but not the least on Megha and MohanEmbarrassed

P.S pls. create comic strips in good humor..Big smile coz i can't tolerate bad humor against Mohan , Megha , Nanhi , Addu , Jiji , Guru & Mohan's mom..Tongue
baki sab characters ke liye.. i dnt mind bad humor..LOL

Edited by -Swetha- - 12 February 2012 at 8:53am

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Hugs back to u too..HugHug

i want u to make comic strips on 
1. creep 1 - sanjay's boss
2. creep 2 - tanu ie sanjay's son.. and that girl.. oops chipku.. Nidhi.LOL
3. renu and sanjay..LOL
4. megha's FIL and MIL..LOL
5. Megha and Jiji..Embarrassed
6. Mohan and koyelLOL
7. Guru , mohan's mom and Mohan..Embarrassed
8. Mohan , Nanhi and Addu..Embarrassed
9. last.. but not the least on Megha and MohanEmbarrassed

P.S pls. create comic strips in good humor..Big smile coz i can't tolerate bad humor against Mohan , Megha , Nanhi , Addu , Jiji , Guru & Mohan's mom..Tongue
baki sab characters ke liye.. i dnt mind bad humor..LOL

I dont even know half of the ppl u mentioned LOL I shud quit watching select few scenes and  start watching the entire episode .. no  ? LOL  And no worries .. I adore Mohan / Megha / Nanhi/ Guru far too much to ever take a derogatory jab at them Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 February 2012 at 8:57am

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.