Nadhaswaram Upcoming Story !! PART 2 ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geecee

Originally posted by migan

Also is it the person in Yellow salwar is it Pushpa? All of them look so young. 
I think the girl in yellow salwar with green duppatta is Gowri -- Nelli's first daughter-in-law.
The girl next to her in brownish salwar [ beside Ragini] maybe Pushpa looks like.
Yes everybody looks so young & cute in this snap ..Smile.. even Kamu [behind Gowri] -- nice to see her smiling/cheerful face .

Other than Kaaja, cannot recognise anyone else in the front row -Confused- or the 2 guys standing beside Thiru.

Nice info..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Upcoming Story !! PART 2 ! (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Nicely observed swash2 Clap. I didn't recognise Sokku's 3rd daughter [geetha] or Ashok's wife, until you mentioned them. The green salwar in front row, doesn't look like Rohini. Maybe she was for Maha's role & the other girl at end of line was for Maha's sister, Sumathi's role ?
And I also thought,  the dhaadi guy next to Thiru could've been  screen-tested for our Duck Sam's role & the guy to the other side of Thiru may have been auditioned for Pandi ?? Just guessing ...

Originally posted by swash2

maybe serial edukkaradhukku munnaadi face scouting appO edutha pic?

Yes, that's what I thought so too -- because Kaaja also looks more 'kozhu kozhu' in the photo LOL 

Edited by geecee - 14 February 2012 at 2:48pm

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

did u look at kobi's mom in pink salwar? oru nimisham adayaaLamE theriyalai. engayO paartha mugamnu thOnithu. behind TM.
I thought she was someone else until you mentioned it Swash!  ShockedShocked  She looks so young here.

Thanks for the translation Elcat.

Thanks for the article Malar

Finally Thirumurugan is going to something about all the RKO.  So by to make us happy ... he is going to give all the weddings.  That is happy news but intha happy news le yethanai kolapamo?

POnggadu neeglum ongal serialum.  I could not care less if I watch this serial or not.   I have only time to read updates.

Thanks for the updates updaters. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

tststs

tststs

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
The man standing next to TM (on his right) is actor Shanmugarajan. He has acted in many films and became popular in his role of "Peykkaman" (The inspector) in the movie Virumandi.

He is probably related to "Sambandam" as i can see the facial rescemblence.

shivani6

Groupbie

shivani6

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
The guy left to Gobi is "sambandham's own brother". He acted in some movies.

The girl next to "kaja" in black churi is the "daughter of the lady renting in front of sokku's house".

Post Reply New Post

Go to top