Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

AmaR+SHAkti=ArSha...
Its the name which we Amar-Shakti fans use them for them on the Dil,Dosti,Dance forum-there rockng fiction show on Channel V😊If u dont know abt...its got Alisha too.

Oh I see. Yea, I've heard about that show. I knew Shakti and Kunwar are part of it, but I didn't know Alisha was in it too. Who else is in it? Is it a dance show? Do they dance? or is it just like a soap?
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

Oh I see. Yea, I've heard about that show. I knew Shakti and Kunwar are part of it, but I didn't know Alisha was in it too. Who else is in it? Is it a dance show? Do they dance? or is it just like a soap?

its a dance fictional show from makers of dil mil gaye
but recently shakti mohan left the show
it haskunwar and alisha of DID others are dancers from colleges or differnt dance group...
its an awsum show...👏
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rapier

Its a college-based story about two rival dancing groups.The ensemble cast consists of THE MOST AWESOME dancers and there have been awesome dance performances in it.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@namylovekriyansh and @Damoncrazy_03:

Thanks for the info.  so it is basically like a musical sorta? like High School Musical?  Interesting. If it is like Dil Mil Gaye( that KSG show?), then it is a soap, but with dances. 
lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeahh pleasee terrance sir give us an ARSHA performance...A repeat of khuda jaane would be awesome as they rock the stage and create a magic for us fanss...😊
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sir thank u very much for giving us Arsha !!!

Dey r the best

the magic u helped create still lingers on us fans

v want to c dem dancing again in DID3

so please a request get r roaking magical couple to perform on dis shw

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All Kunwar Amar and Shakti fans can't thank enough of two persons ...Terrence Lewis and Palki Malhotra.

Terrence Sir for bringing them together to dance as ArSha and

Palki alhotra for bringing them together as Kriyaansh in their Dance based Fiction.

Can't tell you how big Fan I am of their Dance and their Awesomeness. When they dance together, Its Sheer MEJIC.
yes pls show one performance of shakti and amar
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Amar and Shakti...but after reading this thread, all I can say is ========> 😆
Live.Love.Laugh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'd LOVE to see them perform too! It'd be nice to see old DID contestants back again.. And Amar and Shakti were definitely ones not to forget! :)