Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

vijayanthi

Groupbie

vijayanthi

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I want to know ...who the hell..did theauditions for the character..."mayuri"

Its a pain ...to see the scene where she acts...

Seriously amidst...the senior actors...her acting is looking horrible...

for doing comedy roles...one needs some skills...unfortunately debina lacks acting skills...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04suba2011shubhika124

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mayuri...over acting..." in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
ohhh...we so know where you are coming from...dont you have any other work...exept coming to other forums n create hate topics

just go and talk about your favourites at their place...your posts are so not welcome hereWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93DMKJ_VBVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

suba2011

Goldie

suba2011

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
YUP...SHE IS OVER ACTING...

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I knew it was only a matter of time before one of you came, what took you guys so long?LOL I was actually really surprised that this forum was allowed to remain so peaceful for this long!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2DMKJ_VBVarnita.-Frozen-

vijayanthi

Groupbie

vijayanthi

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I knew it was only a matter of time before one of you came, what took you guys so long?LOL I was actually really surprised that this forum was allowed to remain so peaceful for this long!

janaki...i know u and i saw ur posts regarding many mythological shows.I know that u like debina because she played the character of sita, which u like and worship the most. Not only debina, u could have admired and liked any other actress playing the role of sita. Ur faith and love towards ramsita is just amazing. 

But for us..i mean to those who saw the first picture of debina, it is just impossible to even see debina in that role for a second. Moreover her acting flaws made the scenes horrible. Again it is personal opinion.

But to be frank...in chidiya ghar...her acting is really horrible yaar...

i don't know what u r trying to say...but my late post on this show is because...i started watching this show very recently...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_singhshubhika124

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayanthi

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

janaki...i know u and i saw ur posts regarding many mythological shows.I know that u like debina because she played the character of sita, which u like and worship the most. Not only debina, u could have admired and liked any other actress playing the role of sita. Ur faith and love towards ramsita is just amazing. 

But for us..i mean to those who saw the first picture of debina, it is just impossible to even see debina in that role for a second. Moreover her acting flaws made the scenes horrible. Again it is personal opinion.

But to be frank...in chidiya ghar...her acting is really horrible yaar...

i don't know what u r trying to say...but my late post on this show is because...i started watching this show very recently...

Thank you for your compliments dear, but I beg to disagree on the content of your posts.

Oh, I know what picture you're talking about, dear, and I know very well what pics are photoshopped and not. ;) I'm not a fool to fall for photoshopped pics, as I've seen the original pics Debina's haters used to photoshop her face into them. Moreover, I've seen worse pics of actresses whom people are obsessed with and hail as 'angels', and yet no one is concerned about them. Why?

And to call an actress's acting horrible would constitute bashing, because it's not constructive criticism. That's against IF rules so if you feel Debina's acting is horrible in Chidiya ghar, there's no need for you to be in this forum.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 February 2012 at 1:03pm

DMKJ_VBVarnita.-Frozen-

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yes i agree with janu di...if you have that much problem with mayuri why would you even watch the show or come to the forum coz mayuri is the main character and this show/forum belong to her !!

123mitulVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
oh.haters r back!!!!!!!!ROFL
pictures? oh don't even get me started on them! we know who is what, we know the truth about those pics...Big smile
and yes, there r far worse pics of some other ppl whom ppl claim to be innocent and angelic and what not!!!!

..VeenaGcian..Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top