Page   of 5

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by boredsoul

Hey axe - jab tak until something zabardast happens in the show

Hi z - I have not disappeared (wouldnt it be nice of we could pull a mr.india) I do drop in regularly & read all your posts. I dont watch so nothing to say & I have a lot of other things to say but dont want to close down the thread coz of off topic posts . So keep myself zipped

How you guys doing ? Mr.sun has already started killing us

May I jump in Axeion?!

Coolsoul-You HAVE already pulled a Mr India! Haven't heard nor seen you anywhere on the forum for ages.Unzip! Unzip! Speak your mind-we can always open more threads if one gets closed! You have something to say about the double barreled show?!
Why aren't you watching? According to the promos for this week-the "celeb' team's island is lashed by a storm-the whole bunch are shivering & looking as miserable as a bunch of wet puppies-even the carpenter!
Up north,we are still cowering under our heavier quilts-really cold Feb by Delhi's standards. Old bones are tired of chattering!!

I am going to miss this week too , will be travelling but anyway will check into.forum to see whats happening . Well I dont mind being in delhi now with a hot cuppa adrak chai & bread pakoda Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Shilpa Coming Back? (Page 5)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.