Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey axe - jab tak until something zabardast happens in the show

Hi z - I have not disappeared (wouldnt it be nice of we could pull a mr.india) I do drop in regularly & read all your posts. I dont watch so nothing to say & I have a lot of other things to say but dont want to close down the thread coz of off topic posts . So keep myself zipped

How you guys doing ? Mr.sun has already started killing us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghaxeion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Shilpa Coming Back? (Page 4)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

Post on the Secret FC or AT... Those don't get closed usually Big smile 

Aah, the heat! Isn't it too early? I remember it used to surprisingly cool even in April when we had our semester exams, and everyone would just sit on the Hostel terrace staring at the hills Day Dreaming

ps - There was an Army Camp somewhere close, and we would see all those Jawaans practicing firing every now and then Embarrassed

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Post on the Secret FC or AT... Those don't get closed usually Big smile

Aah, the heat! Isn't it too early? I remember it used to surprisingly cool even in April when we had our semester exams, and everyone would just sit on the Hostel terrace staring at the hillsDay Dreaming

ps - There was an Army Camp somewhere close, and we would see all those Jawaans practicing firing every now and thenEmbarrassed

What a view that would have been Wink , I wouldnt mind standing in scorching heat for such a view , believe me when I say the summer has started & with a bang . . . . Sooo time for ice creams &kulfis Tongue

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

What a view that would have been Wink , I wouldnt mind standing in scorching heat for such a view , believe me when I say the summer has started & with a bang . . . . Sooo time for ice creams &kulfis Tongue

Bonbon and Boomerang were our fave places LOL We would always make a weekend trip to Odyssey and stop at Bonbon for a nice black current ice-cream Embarrassed

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Bonbon and Boomerang were our fave placesLOLWe would always make a weekend trip to Odyssey and stop at Bonbon for a nice black current ice-creamEmbarrassed

We have a boomerang here too , my fav is vanilla with sizzling brownie , Two minutes on the lips six months on the hips

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

We have a boomerang here too , my fav is vanilla with sizzling brownie , Two minutes on the lips six months on the hips

Haha... That's true, but run around with Leo and you might not have to worry for another 6 months LOL

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
There was a fire warning at work, got a 30mins break in the lunch break, duh! 

Wait what was this topic about? Ohh ya, Shilpa is back in the game and is not going out for a few more days! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.