Posted: 12 years ago
There was a fire warning at work, got a 30mins break in the lunch break, duh! 

Wait what was this topic about? Ohh ya, Shilpa is back in the game and is not going out for a few more days! 
Originally posted by boredsoul

Hey axe - jab tak until something zabardast happens in the show

Hi z - I have not disappeared (wouldnt it be nice of we could pull a mr.india) I do drop in regularly & read all your posts. I dont watch so nothing to say & I have a lot of other things to say but dont want to close down the thread coz of off topic posts . So keep myself zipped

How you guys doing ? Mr.sun has already started killing us

May I jump in Axeion?!

Coolsoul-You HAVE already pulled a Mr India! Haven't heard nor seen you anywhere on the forum for ages.Unzip! Unzip! Speak your mind-we can always open more threads if one gets closed! You have something to say about the double barreled show?!
Why aren't you watching? According to the promos for this week-the "celeb' team's island is lashed by a storm-the whole bunch are shivering & looking as miserable as a bunch of wet puppies-even the carpenter!
Up north,we are still cowering under our heavier quilts-really cold Feb by Delhi's standards. Old bones are tired of chattering!!
Originally posted by znursingh

May I jump in Axeion?!

Coolsoul-You HAVE already pulled a Mr India! Haven't heard nor seen you anywhere on the forum for ages.Unzip! Unzip! Speak your mind-we can always open more threads if one gets closed! You have something to say about the double barreled show?!
Why aren't you watching? According to the promos for this week-the "celeb' team's island is lashed by a storm-the whole bunch are shivering & looking as miserable as a bunch of wet puppies-even the carpenter!
Up north,we are still cowering under our heavier quilts-really cold Feb by Delhi's standards. Old bones are tired of chattering!!

I am going to miss this week too , will be travelling but anyway will check into.forum to see whats happening . Well I dont mind being in delhi now with a hot cuppa adrak chai & bread pakoda 😉
Originally posted by boredsoul