Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Hunh...hunh! I'm glad Shilpa's back. Period. Bas bol diya to bol diya. 😆

Ah someone I adored silently for logical arguments 😭

Originally posted by: akash08

Ah someone I adored silently for logical arguments 😭

I'm adding my😭too!
And I wasn't even silent about my adoration!!!
^^ Ouch. :-)

I like Shilpa because she's strong and at par with the men on the show. She slipped almost towards the end so the deserving one along with Michael to be back in the show. Rajrani is my favorite but other than that I've no choices. Can't stand dumbos like Payalia and Preeti who use "charm" to be in the competition. The ones who lack in that area turned dhobi to please men and moaning Myrtle irritated the hell out of everyone trying to be a baby. Good for nothing bunch. Sanober was good but voted out early in the show.

Other than that I don't support Shilpa teaming up with other so-called celebs to kick the good players. Stith-Rajrani-Shivam are the Catans. I also can't stand bitchy men like JD. Later even Khera turned out to be one. A reason I could never support Amar in the show-that-shall-not-be-named.

I like Timmy. I relate to his reasoning. But tomorrow if Sai and Harrison vote him out then I won't blame them either.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
BTW Stith and Shivam have formed a mutual admiration society on twitter. They aren't too fond of Sangram's sugar coated opinion.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^^ Ouch. :-)

I like Shilpa because she's strong and at par with the men on the show. She slipped almost towards the end so the deserving one along with Michael to be back in the show. Rajrani is my favorite but other than that I've no choices. Can't stand dumbos like Payalia and Preeti who use "charm" to be in the competition. The ones who lack in that area turned dhobi to please men and moaning Myrtle irritated the hell out of everyone trying to be a baby. Good for nothing bunch. Sanober was good but voted out early in the show.

Other than that I don't support Shilpa teaming up with other so-called celebs to kick the good players. Stith-Rajrani-Shivam are the Catans. I also can't stand bitchy men like JD. Later even Khera turned out to be one. A reason I could never support Amar in the show-that-shall-not-be-named.

I like Timmy. I relate to his reasoning. But tomorrow if Sai and Harrison vote him out then I won't blame them either.

Agree with each and every bit except the Shilpa part. Rajrani is my favourite too but we all know she wont win it.. like I supported Shraddha in the not to be named competition but all the way knew she can not go far..

and yes.. u did not understand the adoration bit..:)

Originally posted by: akash08

and yes.. udid not understandthe adoration bit..:)

Hmmm...
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sanober was good but voted out early in the show.

Do they have Wild Cards in this show, would love to see Sanobar back and performing! 
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Do they have Wild Cards in this show, would love to see Sanobar back and performing! 

This game is sadly for politicians and not for capable people and Sanober was not a politician,,

Originally posted by: axeion

Axu: I think Ayunans were the WCs. Sanober and Priyanka are unlucky.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know Maya... Maybe they take Sanobar in next season of Fear Factor, will be fun! :)