Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Surprised, none opened a topic or discussing about the promo .. or may be this forum is dead !! From the promo, it looks like Shilpa won the task and returned to Catan.. the way JD was surprised and old Tayak people discussing about revenge etc.. it must be Shilpa!! What do you think?
I thought Michael will defeat all other loosers in the third tribe hands down as he was the only capable guy in that group!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Shilpa Coming Back?" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Is this a new promo?
They Ayunan tribe will be participating in the tasks later i thought donno when
If a contestant wins they will be back in the tribe some format is there

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Is this a new promo?
They Ayunan tribe will be participating in the tasks later i thought donno when
If a contestant wins they will be back in the tribe some format is there
No new promo.. This the promo they showed on Saturday.. where Ayunans are competing in task and then Catans are shocked seeing someone back..

Well the promo did not inlcude Abhinav.. so may be u missed it Tongue

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Glad she is back, I hope she stays for a long duration, I don;t get survivor in US watch it online so sticking to watch they showed.

O Abhinav was not there , Wonder what happened ..I am sure he is also a challenging contestant

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-shanti05

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I'm glad to see Shilpa back. Sick of seeing dumbo women on reality shows. At least Raj Rani and Shilpa are at par with other male contestants.

Glad to see Shilpa shouting Timmy, dear Timmy and praying for his own team mate's defeat?

Happy to see Shilpa aligning with dumbos like Payel and throwing desrving candidates like Shivam and Rajrani out??

What Shilpa is good for other than dirty politics and oiling Timmy for some unknown reason??

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
well now I am happy.. Michale offcouse won and Shilpa came back at the mercy of Michale..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.