Afsar Bitiya

Just Thinking.. What If Pintu Marrys Pinky... - Page 2

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Well... they could get engaged and then call it off. But marriage would be a disaster. He is always running from him and wouldn't be right at all if he marries him. I guess they need to bring in a guy for Pinky. And hoping *fingers crossed* that they don't make Pinky turn evil once love story starts between Krishna and Pinto. I wouldn't want to see that... 

Well... they could get engaged and then call it off. But marriage would be a disaster. He is always running from Her and wouldn't be right at all if he marries Her. I guess they need to bring in a guy for Pinky. And hoping *fingers crossed* that they don't make Pinky turn evil once love story starts between Krishna and Pinto. I wouldn't want to see that... 

It Her Not Him...Who Will Be The Perfect Guy For Pinky,Thinking Will That Guy Will Change Her To Good... Hope Pinky Real Prince Charming Come Suddenly And Love Her And Then Marry Her And Take Her Far Away From PriShna...You Right Hope She Turn Evil Once PriShna Love Story's Starts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mythily2

It Her Not Him...Who Will Be The Perfect Guy For Pinky,Thinking Will That Guy Will Change Her To Good... Hope Pinky Real Prince Charming Come Suddenly And Love Her And Then Marry Her And Take Her Far Away From PriShna...You Right Hope She Turn Evil Once PriShna Love Story's Starts...

Oppsie! I should pay attention to what I'm typing ðŸ˜³ Wondering the same... It can't be any of the character already shown. A new entry has to be made for that. I want her to be good eventually. You know, the one who understands Pinto's love and even though she sacrifices her love for Pinto, she gets a nice guy at the end. I wouldn't want to see her heart-broken... You want her to turn evil once Prishna's love story starts? ðŸ˜²
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Oppsie! I should pay attention to what I'm typing ðŸ˜³ Wondering the same... It can't be any of the character already shown. A new entry has to be made for that. I want her to be good eventually. You know, the one who understands Pinto's love and even though she sacrifices her love for Pinto, she gets a nice guy at the end. I wouldn't want to see her heart-broken... You want her to turn evil once Prishna's love story starts? ðŸ˜²

I Made A Mistake Too... Hope She Doesn't Turn Evil...😉
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not know, but as per my view, pinky want to marry with pintu ji, but its all depends on creative and channel teams, where they want to move the storyline...:)) let's wait n watch... !!! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mythily2

I Made A Mistake Too... Hope She Doesn't Turn Evil...😉

Hehe. yes! Hope she doesn't.