gulati10 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He was Mona phela proposal and has always waiting for her
Aditya Uncle is like Mona brother like brother in law, he is her Jett and elderly like her brother
They never bother to save Anukalp atleast don't dirty a relastionship between a brother like brother in law in Aditya and sister like sister in law in Mona
The ghandians have to show their faces to people and Mona's family. Nahi tho people will throw juttas ๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalakaari thumbnail
but now will goldie accept mona?
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think bring back goldie would be a good track. CVs should consider it.
N.Monica thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜But guysss remember after all the sejal fiascio dont you think he has fallen for sejal in the end๐Ÿ˜ณ ????? Or was it just his realization????๐Ÿ˜ฒ

tanzeb thumbnail
Goldie for me too.  He's way better looking than this Aditya with his huge forehead and receding hairline.
zeezee55 thumbnail
I don't know about bring back Goldie.  But i totally agree with you about a brother in law marrying his sis in law - throwing his own fiance aside (even if she is horrid - again made that way so that we don't feel guilty about him throwing her aside like discarded clothes) and then taking MOna on like new clothes!! 

Cheee... only because i am too polite to use other words...

I suppose the next thing they will show us is that MOna is pregnant - and then the old line about ' the child needs a father..blah blah and blah..' and she is "forced" to marry Aditya - all under the guise of "giving the child a father" - SICK! i tell you!  The CVs, Angad and the Fans are SICK I tell you!  Angad - because i read somewhere that he had suggested this track... Angad you are a sick man!!

Sorry Angad fans - but the truth has to be told!!
Trivini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeezee55

I suppose the next thing they will show us is that MOna is pregnant - and then the old line about ' the child needs a father..blah blah and blah..' and she is "forced" to marry Aditya - all under the guise of "giving the child a father"

I think this is exactly where the CV's will take us. Mona will never give anyone Anu's place. She won't even want to go on living without him so the CV's will say she's pregnant and will use that to justify her and Adi's marriage.

This is a bizarre track because brother's don't even share girlfriends far more wives but we've seen this on Zee before.

I don't agree with a Goldie/Mona match because Goldie was very mean to Mona during their engagement. He abused her more that once and Anu had to save her from him. That was how they because friends in the beginning. Goldie also tried his best to destroy her and Anu's marriage and he played with Sejal's emotions so I don't think he is a good match for Mona, I think she won't forget his bad deeds so easily and it would be unfair for Mona   to have to live with someone who has caused her so much pain.
Edited by Trivini - 12 years ago
gulati10 thumbnail
Some stranger comes and claims to be anukalp's brother elder one and he is like Mona's brotherly brother inlaw
The Cvs tossed character then keep her a widow and show Mona n Aditya as sister nd brother in ghandi family and don't hook them romantically
It's disgusting to show and the story is about Mona and anukalp and no third person
Otherwise Goldie was always there to marry Mona
Cv will be big loosers if they make brother in law marry sister like bhabhi
Bring back Goldie he loved Mona always
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanzeb

Goldie for me too.  He's way better looking than this Aditya with his huge forehead and receding hairline.

realy do u think so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†omgg goldie smart den angad oh god help..๐Ÿ˜†
sangadlover thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanzeb

Goldie for me too. He's way better looking than this Aditya with his huge forehead and receding hairline.

how dare u mr/ms phle apni shakal jake mirror mn dekho uske bd dosron k bare mn coment karna...