Pirivom Sandhipom 13-17th Feb

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Here's the part missing from hopper_ocean's update.

Karthik goes to Prabhu's office and asks permission to come in. Karthik complains about Prabhu's dad, mum and wife showing no respect and now he's also. Prabhu tells him he's in good terms, but his parents are angry with him for hanging around with Jyothi and Revathy for not mentioning about Jyothi. Karthik questions Prabhu about signing and verifying the papers. Prabhu says he's busy with Jyothi so he did to make sure it doesn't get to his father. Karthik continues as to why he reappointed Ramanathan. Prabhu says he fired him without listening to his reasons and says his daughter met some accident. He asks Karthik to show some trust before he starts distrusting himself. Karthik apologises.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 12 years ago
Thanks Ratna for the update.

Only one thing that bothers me, Why Kar and Jo need to involve Arvind in the middle? Can't they have their own battles?  😑
Thanks Ratna akka for the updates

Yea! why Kar and Jo are letting Arvind interfere in taking decisions?? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ they did let Arvind knew they r in love..stopping with that would have been fair..πŸ˜” Arvind is partially not ready to give up Jo..and Jo should stop talking nonsense which is inducing Arvind's love towards her.. Avalukey ava aapu vechukira.. this will result in Arvind planning an evil against kar and jo..
Thanks for the update, Ratna.

I agree with involving Arvind in their love in unnecessary. It's commendable that they told Arvind about their love instead of giving him false hopes, but now forget about him and come to a conclusion fast.

Arvind braking purposely only raises concern about his real motives .. he still wants to be with her and will plan against them. 

All in all, good start and hope moving the wedding day closer will force Karthik & Jyothi to take immediate action. 
@ Ratna.. Valentine Special is Prabhu -Rev's Scenes ONLY todayπŸ‘πŸ‘..Beautiful Cute romance❀️ also ❀️❀️❀️ Valentine Preaching by karthik to prabhu is also gudπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
i couldnt agree more on your views on Aravind and kar jo wanting him to interfere, but i dont think Aravind will plain against them (he seems to nice)..other than than i must say, that the chemistry between karthik and prabhu is amazing too πŸ‘ keep up the good work team 
Thanks Ratna for the update...s ( both days)
Thanks sri for filling in the missing part...

Today being V Day some cute romance scenes between P&R!!!πŸ‘

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Ratna for the update.

Only one thing that bothers me, Why Kar and Jo need to involve Arvind in the middle? Can't they have their own battles?  😑

I completely agree with you here akka. As i was watching and typing the updates, i got annoyed. Why are they pulling Arvind inside? πŸ€” Even before this Karthik was asking Arvind for a way out on this.. somehow this all does not seem right. And lately Arvind seem to be enjoying every opportunity being with Jo. Somehow i think Arvind is gona balti adidufy last minute. His reactions and face expressions now days seem fishy πŸ€” Things are getting out of hands here. I really hope this people do something fast.

Or would they follow Bidaai track on this? πŸ€”

I cant understand the sudden changes on Prabu. How come his changing so fast? If i am not mistaken his still taking the medicine's given by the devils right? Or maybe the doctor has given him the correct medicine 😊 Could be too. Anyhow Karthik was so very right. Since Prabu got involve in business, Reva name seldom comes from his mouth πŸ˜• It was cute the way Karthik gently reminding Prabu duties as husband as well.

Yes lakshmir, today V romance was on both Prabu Reva ..beautiful cute scene adhu ❀️