zaraman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jab se seriel start hoa hai ap ka ab tak ka meghan ka favourite scene kaun sa hai?
  mine is last scene of 10th of february.

or ap ka?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
1St Mohan-Megha Convo when nanhi went missing. Two things surprised me in this scene. First, Mohan managed to shut up megha for a while and second, megha too opened up a bit unknowingly sharing her worries about nanhi going missing. 

Megha doesn't share her worries to anyone, not even to family members. She always tries to put a brave front. Here due to the worry and guilt for nanhi's missing, she broke the barriers and shared her pain. Then she realized that she was talking to Mohan, who is not only a stranger but also someone who appears a little insensitive by his words, so she stopped and went away to search for nanhi. 

BTW i liked the last episode convo too. First convo without fight, Mohan was saved by the earphone, i think. 

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

my fav scenes by far are-

when bhikri bhikri zulfein hai kyun ? song was played, not sure which episode, such a perfect song for meghan

when mohan couldn't sleep bc he didn't  apologize to megha about the ad, while secreatly looking at megha (with the soft breeze and lovely derenaa derenaa background music)

but i love all the scenes with these two, the funny ones, emotional ones, when they are arguing, everything.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablinisha

my fav scenes by far are-

when bhikri bhikri zulfein hai kyun ? song was played, not sure which episode, such a perfect song for meghan

when mohan couldn't sleep bc he didn't  apologize to megha about the ad, while secreatly looking at megha (with the soft breeze and lovely derenaa derenaa background music)

but i love all the scenes with these two, the funny ones, emotional ones, when they are arguing, everything.

Bhikri, bhikri song sequence was beautiful, nicely picturised. Other scene that you have mentioned, i love it but i thought of that more as Mohan's scene than MegHan.  

Infact i have liked almost all the scenes with mohan-nanhi, Mohan-megha, mohan-guru, nanhi-guru, Addu scenes. I think except Rastogi, tannu scenes i have liked all. 
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Bhikri, bhikri song sequence was beautiful, nicely picturised. Other scene that you have mentioned, i love it but i thought of that more as Mohan's scene than MegHan.  

Infact i have liked almost all the scenes with mohan-nanhi, Mohan-megha, mohan-guru, nanhi-guru, Addu scenes. I think except Rastogi, tannu scenes i have liked all. 

There is a moment when mohan looks at megha at how upset she is, and then hides behind the curtain, and then looks again, it was pure magic.

and i agree all the scenes are lovely, even when amar's mom says anything negative, megha stands her ground.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love All mohan scenes...in episode there is mohan scene i watch at least 4 to 5 times. same guru all scenes i love .. and all nanhi scenes.

but phir bhi my most fav scenes here.

when mohan megha met 1st time...

then megha fall on road and mohan give his hand.

bike scene...mohan say's mera bihaah hein😆

Add drama...megha to much angry .

and De re na de re na scene...mohan looking so handsome.

nanhi missing all MegHan's scenes.bike ride,police station ,all.

kite festival all scenes.

mohan to megha tomato pichoo scenes.

mohan bike chori...he angry with megha.

Rickshaw me bhaag na...😆

and...tu na jaane aas paas he khuda scenes

and park scene.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@Laher 

You are right! All the scenes that have mohan/nanhi/guru are my favorites.

Yes, i like the "kya hai - mera bhiyah hai" scene. He was so cute as bite his tongue later that he is messing with megha. But mohan bechara aadat se majboor, played with megha too. 

Kite festival scenes too - the entire episode was so good. Megha trying to thank mohan - calling him "spider..." and fumbling attempts to say a simple "thanks". 

Rikshaw me bhagana - that scene was hilarious. Even megha was behaving like a kid, when she was trying to stop mohan and their cute fight inside the rikshaw (Mohan - arrey chup, Megha- Tum chupp) and after getting out the rickshaw too, megha was clinging to his arms while mohan was running behind koyal. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
saraahggggggggg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arey chup>>>... rickshaw scene ðŸ˜³
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: saraahggg

arey chup>>>... rickshaw scene ðŸ˜³

sarah - don't forget to add megha's reply - tum chupp - They were fighting like kids. 

This sounds funny in other languages too. 

To say this dialogue in tamil - vaaya mudu - nee vaaya mudu 

In English, "shut up - you shut up"

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: subhas123

@Laher 

You are right! All the scenes that have mohan/nanhi/guru are my favorites.

Yes, i like the "kya hai - mera bhiyah hai" scene. He was so cute as bite his tongue later that he is messing with megha. But mohan bechara aadat se majboor, played with megha too. 

Kite festival scenes too - the entire episode was so good. Megha trying to thank mohan - calling him "spider..." and fumbling attempts to say a simple "thanks". 

Rikshaw me bhagana - that scene was hilarious. Even megha was behaving like a kid, when she was trying to stop mohan and their cute fight inside the rikshaw (Mohan - arrey chup, Megha- Tum chupp) and after getting out the rickshaw too, megha was clinging to his arms while mohan was running behind koyal. 

yes riksha scene was hilarious ..then megha try to pull his arms😆 she thought she will stop him😆 areyyy chuppp 😆 tum chup😆 megha try to talk mohan's language😆