Phulwa

Sinfully Yours| AP OS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Ahem. So this little scene had been driving me crazy so I had to put it down. Its not much of story but just a scene when I picture PhAb in a happy place. Likes, comments, criticize if you feel its worth it. Embarrassed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The petite figure wrapped in green lay in his arms like a doll with her back to him. Moving up a little he looked down at her sleeping face. It felt like an angel had fallen into his arms, she was beautiful. He smiled as the memories of earlier that evening crossed his mind.

'Abhay! Hamare naye kapre?' She had exclaimed pointing towards her deep emerald green silk dress which fitted her lean figure perfectly. 

For a moment he had looked down at his own expensive looking tux but then without a second thought had pulled her down on the mat. They had been lying there for quite some time now and had not even realized when they had fallen asleep. It seemed the cold wind and harsh sand underneath them mattered little to them as they lay peacefully in each other arms. Even the sinister night hiding within dark secrets did not bother them as they rested comfortably in their own world which glowed bright with their love. 

Admiring her he noticed that the zipper of her dress had come undone slightly, without a thought his hand went to zip it up but then as if his hand had a mind of its own it stayed there, his finger running along the bare part of her back. Moving her dark tresses which acted as a barrier aside, he blew at the nape of her neck. She responded to his touch, turning around she curled up against him. Her skin still tingled where his touches lingered, his fingers had rested. 

Tilting her head towards him he kissed the corner of her lips, then placed a peck at the tip of her nose and moved up leaving a trail of kisses behind. She turned her head a little sideways now her face resting between his shoulder and chest. Coming closer she inhaled deeply, she could almost taste the minty aftershave mixed with his smell with a hint of her own. Her eyes still closed, a playful smile adorning her face, her hand went down his toned torso; her slender fingers undoing the few buttons left unopened on his shirt. Then as a reflex her hand went across his chest holding him tightly now.

'Phulwa…' He whispered softly, ' humein jana hai.' She moaned letting her displeasure known.

'Bahut zaroori hai Phulwa. Please?' Quickly she sat up, brushing aside her lose hair falling gently on her face. 

Frowning at him she said, 'Kya hai har waqt kaam kaam kaam. Koi tu din aisa hu jab aap sirf hamare saath waqt guzarien. Lagta hai humne aap se nahi balke kaam se shaadi ki thi.' Folding her arms across her chest she pouted slightly.

He gave a small chuckle. At times she would be the wild cat and other the woman with a mission and sometimes she would surprise him with her child like manner. But most of the times she was his Phulwa. 

She looked at him miffed asking, 'Ab kya hua?' Tucking a hair that had landed on her face back, he smiled at her and said, 'I love you.'

A dark flush crept up her cheeks as she tried hard to control the smile that always broke out on her face upon hearing those words. She had heard him say it before too but every time her heart would flutter, as if it was for the first time. He knew that she couldn't stay mad at him for long.

'Theek hai aap jain.' She said with mock anger. 'Jaon?' He asked her with a serious expression. 'Jaien na.' She said giving him a playful shove. 

He waited for a moment then holding her by waist he pulled her closer whispering in her ear, 'You know…you are a beautiful sin.'

'Why?' She asked feeling short of breath already. 

Nuzzling at her neck he replied, 'Because you compel me to do what is forbidden...' his voice almost a whisper but firm. 

Her fingers entangled in his hair, she looked into his eyes filled with dark passion and her own longing grew. Once again she found herself melting in the warmth of his embrace as they lay again in each other's arms, losing themselves to each other. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmileegudiya74thikuaroojmshally_mvita93Allbut1mimi_skgmubeebutterflytiny15tamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sinfully Yours| AP OS" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ooofff!! You made me sigh like a lovelorn damsel...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Wow wow wow! Do I even need to say it or what?? The lines, the dialogues, every little move - it's just so perfect, so perfect! The hesitation here, the mischieviousness there... its these things that remind me why I fell in love with these two in the first place:)
Brilliant, absolutely brilliantClapClapClap

Even the sinister night hiding within dark secrets did not bother them as they rested comfortably in their own world which glowed bright with their love. 

Your words fall out like gems, if I can even out that out into words. The paradox within the statement itself, a wonderful testament to the very paradoxical love they share. Awesome line:D 

@Abhay's romance: Ooof!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming My own skin was tingling just reading that! Wow yaar...so little yet so intense... 

Her eyes still closed, a playful smile adorning her face, her hand went down his toned torso; her slender fingers undoing the few buttons left unopened on his shirt. Then as a reflex her hand went across his chest holding him tightly now.

Absolutely loving the awakening of the jungli billi within - I'm surprised she could resist even till this extentWinkLOL

She moaned letting her displeasure known.

Oh dear, she's really desperate for him now isn't she??LOLLOL

Lagta hai humne aap se nahi balke kaam se shaadi ki thi.' 

ROFL ROFL LOLLL that's such a thing she would say!!

Tucking a hair that had landed on her face back, he smiled at her and said, 'I love you.'

The effortlessness in his actions, combined with the heavy weight of his words...can this guy get any more attractive??

'You know'you are a beautiful sin.'

'Because you compel me to do what is forbidden...' 

Seriously, this was pure magic. I can't even tell you the amount of sex appeal just spilling out of these words...wow just wow. You really should think about being a script writer or novelist in the future - with words like you keep me hooked on for more...

Once again she found herself melting in the warmth of his embrace as they lay again in each other's arms, losing themselves to each other

ClapClap Absolutely amazing yaar, please do post it as an OS by itself and link it up to the front:D At this point the only other piece I'd like to compare it too is "Farak Padta Hain", and I'm still too mesmerised to come to a clear decision:/

Keep spoiling us like this please!!Big smile

Copy paste ka bhi kya kamaal hainLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1Ameres

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Ooofff!! You made me sigh like a lovelorn damsel...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Wow wow wow! Do I even need to say it or what?? The lines, the dialogues, every little move - it's just so perfect, so perfect! The hesitation here, the mischieviousness there... its these things that remind me why I fell in love with these two in the first place:)
Brilliant, absolutely brilliantClapClapClap
THANK YOUUU soo much! Hug

Your words fall out like gems, if I can even out that out into words. The paradox within the statement itself, a wonderful testament to the very paradoxical love they share. Awesome line:D 

You are just too sweet, thank you for appreciating. :)

@Abhay's romance: Ooof!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming My own skin was tingling just reading that! Wow yaar...so little yet so intense... 

Yeh romance kaam tha tu zayada kya hoga? ROFL  Kidding, thanks yaar. Abhay ka romance bhi would be like him...kabhi naarm, kabhi sakht. ;)

Absolutely loving the awakening of the jungli billi within - I'm surprised she could resist even till this extentWinkLOL

Even i was surpised! LOL! Nah, i actually didnt give the account of what happend before this na otherwise you wouldnt be saying that. Wink

Oh dear, she's really desperate for him now isn't she??LOLLOL

She just cant get enough of him! Kya kare yeh dil maange more! ROFL

Seriously, this was pure magic. I can't even tell you the amount of sex appeal just spilling out of these words...wow just wow. You really should think about being a script writer or novelist in the future - with words like you keep me hooked on for more...

Wow! Thats the best compliment i ever had and will ever get i guess. Thank you for your generous praise, i'm truly humbled. Really grateful for all the love. :)

ClapClap Absolutely amazing yaar, please do post it as an OS by itself and link it up to the front:D At this point the only other piece I'd like to compare it too is "Farak Padta Hain", and I'm still too mesmerised to come to a clear decision:/

Keep spoiling us like this please!!Big smile

I'm super happy that you liked it so much. Really feeling high! hehe. Big smile 

Copy paste ka bhi kya kamaal hainLOL

Haha, sachi without this command hamari life would have been so difficult! Cant imagine living without these things. So lazy we are! LOL

vita93mimi_s

shally_m

Goldie

shally_m

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
very nice ClapClapClapClapClap
please continue ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

aroojm

aroojm

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Hello there Ameres man i really don't know what say you did an amazing job i just loved it.. great job.. I was soo beautifully written Big smileBig smileBig smile

it  Was Brilliant, Just Very nicely Written Thumbs Up please do write more... i would love to read them..

tiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

Awww! Thank you so much! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by shallymann

very nice ClapClapClapClapClap
please continue ...
Thank you so much for liking and commenting! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by aroojm

Hello there Ameres man i really don't know what say you did an amazing job i just loved it.. great job.. I was soo beautifully written Big smileBig smileBig smile 

it  Was Brilliant, Just Very nicely Written Thumbs Up please do write more... i would love to read them..

Thank you soo much for all the appreciation! Means alot. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Will do, thanks once again for commenting! :))

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Anu! I can NOT believe I missed this! Shows how much attention I have been paying to things lately!

But wow, wow, wow! I am floating in PhAbgirl heaven right now. That was so mind blowing, perfectly romantic and just so, so beautiful. I love the essence of mystery and allure that you maintained in the scene, yet gave us enough  to be able to completely picture the scene as it unfolds.

Plus the fact that you maintained their nok jhok despite such a romantic mood and setting kept it extremely real and fun! You could just sense how close they are to each not just by their physical intimacy but because Phulwa had no hesitation is telling him how she feels about his commitment to his work. And then to see Abhay knowing exactly what to say and do to bring the smile and blush back oh his patniji's face, so freaking cute!
'
I love you.
' It's the oldest trick known to mankind, but it is also the sweetest because it's so honest. Nothing spikes up the heartbeat or makes you forget about every complaint than hearing these three words from the person who is your entire world. And to hear them with the sincerity Abhay said it, Phulwa is truly a lucky, lucky girl here!

And the time, Sinfully Yours, Anu you couldn't have chosen anything better. It's really ironic that they're acting like forbidden loves when in fact they are married and have a full right over the other, but it just adds to the allure. And the dark night, the beach setting, it just makes the whole thing so freaking sexy! Hats off to you Anuji for writing this beautiful piece! These past 24 hours have truly been PhAbtastic for me and I have loved every second of them Clap

tiny15Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.