barkhan bisht on shweta n cez

miss unknown thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey here is an excerpt frm barkha bisht's (diya frm kzk n radha frm pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyaam) interview frm gr8 magazine:

Kasautii zindagii kay has been one of my favourite shows & I have adored prerna as a character & I think shweta is an excellent actress. She may not be my inspiration but when I used to see her I used to feel that i should do something like this. Since I like both the characters, Prerna & Anurag when I got to work with Shweta & Cezanne I was so much in awe....both of them gave me so many inputs. Shweta would guide me on my clothes, my make up, my expressions and I was very close to the entire Kasauti team- all the memis & chachis included. When I finally got a lead they were all very happy & congratulated me. Karan tells me Shweta even watches my show & likes to see me doing so well.....she even tells me that i look like her when she was young but apparently I am one year older to her.

hope it hasn't been posted b4.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who's barkhan? can v have a pic?
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for the info
here is 2 pics of her:

Edited by Pori - 17 years ago
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice. thanx for sharing. 😊
amisha1 thumbnail
thanks..she looks younger den shweta! :S and i dunno wat shweta is talkin abt..wheres d resemblance btwn dem?? 😕
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: miss unknown

hey here is an excerpt frm barkha bisht's (diya frm kzk n radha frm pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyaam) interview frm gr8 magazine:

Kasautii zindagii kay has been one of my favourite shows & I have adored prerna as a character & I think shweta is an excellent actress. She may not be my inspiration but when I used to see her I used to feel that i should do something like this. Since I like both the characters, Prerna & Anurag when I got to work with Shweta & Cezanne I was so much in awe....both of them gave me so many inputs. Shweta would guide me on my clothes, my make up, my expressions and I was very close to the entire Kasauti team- all the memis & chachis included. When I finally got a lead they were all very happy & congratulated me. Karan tells me Shweta even watches my show & likes to see me doing so well.....she even tells me that i look like her when she was young but apparently I am one year older to her.

hope it hasn't been posted b4.

Thanks 4 d article!! 😊

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing she luks so much younger then her
~nikki~ thumbnail
tfs
can someone tell me who is this diya?
plz explain me
i will appreciate a lot