Arhi FF: Sixty Four Squares (Chapters 1-7)

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

SIXTY FOUR SQUARES

Excerpt: 

She perched out her neck and tilted her face to give him an easy access on her neck. He placed a series of feather light butterfly kisses as he climbed along the curve of her neck. He nuzzled near her neck making her whimper. He held her by her waist gently as if she wouldbreak under his pressure. He traced his cold finger tips near her earlobe, before placing a light kiss near her jaw. He lifted his head to get a better view of her face bathed by the moonlight. Her eyes twinkled as he bore into them. This felt perfect, being with it each other. Belonging to each other. For each other.

They knew they would be belonging to each other from the beginning. They would be craving for each other like they do now. Hardships would be crossed together, and they will come along with all the twists of life. People will be breaking their heart, and they will sometimes be the ones to break other's heart. There was no point in not believing what was meant to be believed all along..

'Arnav,' she quietly called. His dark figure sat gloomily on the recliner which rested in the corner of the room. She could make out the nerves throbbing in his temple. He stiffly pressed his head and ran his fingers through his hair. 'Arnav'' she called again.

'Get Out.' He answered flatly, closing his eyes. She didn't move an inch, and stayed rooted in her place. Tightly clutching her suit with the hand, her knuckles turned white with the pressure she was putting in it.

'I Said.Get.Out.' he hated repeating himself, specially if that meant to Khusi being hurt,in any way I. He looked up opening his eyes to see her standing in a pale white suit, eyes perfectly clean without any hint of moisture staring at him accusingly. 'I won't.'

'What the hell! Don't you dare'.' He stopped as he realized she wasn't crying, at all.

'This is my house too.' She flatly refused the idea. The words made him furious as he strode towards her grabbing her roughly and shaking her. 'Not until now Khusi Kumari Gupta, you are not married to me yet, we are engaged, it takes a minute to take this bl**dy ring off my fingers, and it's over!' he mouth them with a dangerous snarl.

'You don't mean any of it Arnav,' she gave a faint smile and looked up to him. He stood perplexed and then wore his mask again.

'I mean it Damn it! I mean each and every word I spoke,' he spoke, reluctantly.

'You don't , accept it Arnav, I know you don't mean any of them, I know'I do..' she tried to bit back her tears.

'He cheated my parents, he killed them, and you, are JUST LIKE HIM!' he shouted, making her flinch back, but she regained her composure as quickly as she could.

'He meant nothing to me.' she muttered.

'And you, mean nothing to me!'

Prologue

[Chapter One]

[Chapter Two]

[Chapter Three]

[Chapter Four[ 

[Chapter Five]

[Chapter Six]

[Chapter Seven]

Thread Two

Okay this is it!! fine I know it's confusing, and you will not find this part not at all soon, it's A LONG way off. Till then, stay quiet and don't tell anyone I started a FF, otherwise they come shoes in hands before me. πŸ˜²

You will get to know the meaning of the name of the FanFiction too😎

Edited by -Murphy369- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oooh I'm loving this already! So gripping! I wanna know more, update sooon! πŸ˜ƒEdited by reyabear - 12 years ago
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful... the concept sounds interesting ...
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
easy easy baby...
where are we going with this loll

yeh im liking it...pls pm me with the next update and make sure its long long lonnggg

thanks

Absolutely love your banner! Looking forward to this :D
zaniax thumbnail
hmm..interesting a bit confusing though
but i guess u'll reveal the mysteries in the 2nd chap. Rite? πŸ˜‰
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SANCHO...I STILL HAVE TO GO TO UR BLOG...WILL GO AND CHECK IT OUT A LITTLE LATER😳
serina087 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..pls pm me wen u update...cant wa8 for the next part :)
-carpediem- thumbnail
OMG...what a start?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I Liked this khushi...
Looking forward to the story to unfold...

-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start! Can't wait to read more!