Afsar Bitiya

where did swati go?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys remember last week friday's episode they showed swati and her husband come home when Vidya was in jail and than what happen to her? what was  the meaning of her visit, ppl dnt just visit for no reason in these soapies dnt the cvs know that. i thought by monday her husband would have found out that her dad is in jail and tell her he cnt be associated with her or something and left without her.  this is just pathetic i already knew it was a filler episode bt this makes it even a worse, the cvs of the show need to wakeup and concentrate on the show and the content. at the moment the show is just good and that just isnt good enough  they arent taking it to the next level and its a shame if they continue this way.  quite frankly i think they need along with the original creative  team they should hire the person who was writing the script 4 Geet that show as soon as i felt that it was getting boring new faces, storyline should comeup. atleast  we all would get more pintu scenes  bt more than that we would get a shirtless scene of him coz the person who was writing 4 geet was definitely a woman all those scenes of Maan shirtless only a woman could comeup with it. ( sorry i went of the point bt seriously the cv's need to concentrate)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandia I already told my frustation in many topics tht Ct's r not at all know d balancing . They r showing krishna n her family 2 much almost in whole epi n they sidelined d whole Male lead's family.This is 2 much . A star like Kinshuk doesn't deserve dis . I mean He is there for 2 mins scene thatzz it ? I mean Isit some joke or what ?I m not at all happy wid d current track d way it is going 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandia I already told my frustation in many topics tht Ct's r not at all know d balancing . They r showing krishna n her family 2 much almost in whole epi n they sidelined d whole Male lead's family.This is 2 much . A star like Kinshuk doesn't deserve dis . I mean He is there for 2 mins scene thatzz it ? I mean Isit some joke or what ?I m not at all happy wid d current track d way it is going 

Same Here The Three Leads Parents Show More Then Kinshuk And Shivshakti...Yes This Too Much I Think Both Kinshuk And Shivshakti Both Doesn't Deserve Like This...We All Not Happy With This Track And How They Showing There Roles Too..Hope This Coming Weeks They Show More Of
KinAkti
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandiab, I also did not understand the point of them showing up in that episode and I also assumed that VP being in jail would cause problems either between the 2 of them or Swati's hubby making her choose between her family and him as he might not have wanted to be associated with a FIL that has been in jail.  Maybe they will show them coming a little later, otherwise it was a completely useless scene.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she had already leave  the show, and doing new show for life OK... Edited by fanbebo - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I understand the show is about her becoming a BDO. And so I say they need to stop the boring family drama and get on with the main concept. Lately, I've been loosing interest only because of that. More needs to be shown on Kinshuk, Mitali and Shivshakti. 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Well, I understand the show is about her becoming a BDO. And so I say they need to stop the boring family drama and get on with the main concept. Lately, I've been loosing interest only because of that. More needs to be shown on Kinshuk, Mitali and Shivshakti. 

Well Said Khushi...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbebo

I think she had already leave  the show, and doing new show for life OK...

What Show Is She Doing in Life Ok...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not sure but I think I read an article on IF and it was Dil se di saubhagyavati. Again, I'm not totally sure. It could be some other show...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Yes Khushi I aggree , We saw enough of Krishna n her family bonding in detail  , now there is no need 2 show tht again n again . I want d focus on Man leads as much as it can n tht2 equally.