Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya Will pass this test.

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling Sandhya will pass this new test in the village. Not because of her Bahu skills but thanks to her Education. I have a feeling that something is wrong with the house, that's why Maasa thought Sandy was government inspector. When the real inspector comes it might be someone who wants to deceive them thinking they are uneducated village people. That's where Sandy will step in and save them. Saving the family honour as a DIL is bigger than being able to cook.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seeg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Education has so many advantages. I hope Story writers /Producers start showing them instead of street smart/experienced degrading women of the backward society getting upperhand. If they want to show torture for trps then show happiness for educated people. Sandhya is just studying she has to pass IPS test and then go through rigorous training to become an officer.
So this is all her learning and gaining experience time for future. These situations are making her a strong woman along the way.She is also seeing the mind set of these people to see how they supress younger generation of women.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup i also think the same way ...
and these rigorous tests of bhabho and Maa saan will help her out in future during her IPS training ...
xyyz thumbnail
I really really hope your prediction comes true. otherwise i will stop watching this show altogether.  even though so far so much has happened iam still sticking around to watch this show daily.  if sandhya fails this two day test and returns home only to be thrown out on the 15th day then i'll be devastated.

But let's just be positive and Hope for the best. 👍🏼
Edited by megumi - 12 years ago
Ruby13 thumbnail
Every cloud has a silver lining and so should this story. 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even I think the same...someone deceives them and takes the house papers and Sandy getting suspicious and saves the house.

BTW, I am happy that the test period has been reduced by an overconfident Bhabho and we have just 2 days reel (around 2 weeks real) time left.  I am hoping to see Bhabhasa helping Sandy if not Suraj in this horrible village.
Sugarush thumbnail
Oh I don't know the big dhamaka is yet to come when everyone will find out about our Sandy's dreams of IPS officer wonder what the reaction will be
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Syahoo

Oh I don't know the big dhamaka is yet to come when everyone will find out about our Sandy's dreams of IPS officer wonder what the reaction will be

Soo true, the family don't know yet that she wants to go in to further education and become an IPS officer. That is when the real drama will start. But at the same time I think it will be easier once Bhabo and the rest of the family start to trust her.
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Thamanna85

I have a feeling Sandhya will pass this new test in the village. Not because of her Bahu skills but thanks to her Education. I have a feeling that something is wrong with the house, that's why Maasa thought Sandy was government inspector. When the real inspector comes it might be someone who wants to deceive them thinking they are uneducated village people. That's where Sandy will step in and save them. Saving the family honour as a DIL is bigger than being able to cook.

Thinking the same way ...🤗
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Thamanna85

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same.  I hope she saves the day and makes Bhabo and Suraj proud...because quite honestly I'm once again at the verge of quitting watching this show.