Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged
HI RANG

PLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ WRITE THE NEXT PART SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN Tongue

WAITIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG Clap Cry

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hey rang this story rocks ... its really fabulous...loved especially the suhagraat scene , scene where he loses his balance and the ghazal night ...cant get enough of it .... sooo plz keep going on Big smile 
rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your support and appreciating my stories. I have thought of another romantic scene for the great D's. Hope you all will like it.

Dk & Disha are returning from a business meeting from Pune by car. Dk is driving and Disha is sitting next to him. It's late in the evening and getting darker by the minute. Also the weather is a little stormy.

Disha : it seems it will rain. I hope we reach home in time.

Dk : I really do hope, but you cal up Ma & tell her we might be late, not to worry about us.

Disha calls up Sumitra and tells her the situation. Dk then decides to take a short cut. Its not unsafe but the road is quite deserted. After about 5 kms., it begins to rain heavily.

Disha : Dk drive carefully there are to many puddles here and the visibility is also not good.

Dk : Don't worry Disha we'll reach home safely.

Just then:

Dk : Oh God!

Disha : What happened?

The car stops:

Dk : I think something has gone wrong with the car. Its not starting (tries to restart the care but of no use)

Disha (a little worried) : what will we do? I don't think we'll be able to find any help in this rain.

Dk : Come on Disha we need to find a place to stay till the rain gets over.

Disha: But where will we go? Can't we stay in the car?

Dk : No Disha, we don't know how long will it take for the rain to stop we need to be in a safe place. Now come.

Disha : (steps out in the rain) Dk I'm very scared.

Dk : Don't be I am here with you.

Disha holding Dks arm walks with him. A little further they see wooden cabin with light in it. They decide to approach it. They reach the door and knock, a middle aged man opens the door.

Dk : Namaste! Our car has broken down and its raining can we get shelter here for some time.

The man sees the couple are badly drenched and Disha's fearful face and shivering body. He agrees.

Man : Come sahab! There is a room above its not in a good shape, if you would like to stay there…….. You can see it and then decide.

Takes them to a room upstairs. The room is not that dirty. But has only one single bed and a fireplace in the center of the room. Ds look at each other in affirmation and take the room.

Dk : ok! We'll take the room. But can you arrange for some fire here my wife is feeling cold.

Man : Off course sahab. I'll be back in a few minutes.

The man leaves the duo to get some wood.

Meanwhile Disha is standing curdling herself trying to keep warm, when she feels Dk's body coming close to her from behind. Initially he holds her to make her feel warm, but then how much time does it take for both of them to get romantic. Disha closes her eyes for first she feels relived from the cold and then she thinks to herself  " how much Dk loves me and cares about me. Bapa! May this love last forever." Here Dk also thinks " God! I had never thought I could go crazy for a women like this ever in my life. I love her so much." He takes a strand of Disha's in his mouth and sucks it. He is then about to turn around his beloved to see her glowing face when he hears a knock and immediately lets go of Disha. Both of them stand embarrassed hoping they were not caught in the act (which they weren't). The man enters the room with two bead sheets, a blanket and a towel in his hand.

Man : Saheb! I saw you two were drenched so I brought what ever I had. Please don't mind but if you wear wet cloths you may catch cold so till the time your cloths don't dry can you adjust in these?

Dk : thank you bhaiya (takes the stuff from his hands)

Man : Memsahab! There is a small bathroom over there if you want to use. I'll just light the fire for you.

Man leaves. Disha takes a bed sheet from Dk's hand and goes in to the bathroom, while Dk looks at her passionately. Perhaps, thinking  " why does she need to change wasn't I doing a good job."

As Disha is changing Dk also changes into one of the beadsheet he ties around his waist and puts the towel on his shoulders. Here we can see his bare chest, abs, biceps and triceps partly covered with the towel. (Oh Ma! He is so hot. I have to say this Rang you are simply too much). The man lights the fire and gives them at transistor to listen to music and not get bored.

Dk is sitting near the fireplace poking the wood so that the fire burns properly when he hears the door of the bathroom open. He looks towards that side holding his breath and wondering how would Disha be looking. She steps out covered in the single sheet, wearing it like a halter neck. OH MY GOD she is looking so sexy, with water dripping from her hair on to her shoulders. Dk is stunned to see here he sits motionless, staring at her. While Disha avoids looking at Dk for she knows what is going on between the two. May be she is feeling the same way but thinks that it is not right to get carried away in some one else place. But both of them cannot control their emotions it seems.

Disha spreads her wet cloths for drying and then she takes Dk's cloths thrown on the floor (as usual men do) and spreads them for drying too.

Dk : (eyes on her) Disha come sit next to the fire you'll eel better.

Disha quietly comes and sits adjacent to him and maintaining a distance. Dk continues looking at her wondering how to break the ice. Then suddenly a song starts on the transistor, which acts like a fuel to fire. The song is 'Roop tera mastana pyaar mera diwana, bhool kahin hum se na ho jaye'

When the song begins the silence is broken both of them look at each other and before Dk could say or do anything Disha gets up and goes towards the jug of water and takes the single glass kept there pours the water and takes a sip or two. When she is about to keep the glass down Dk comes from behind and holds the glass touching Dishas hand. He takes the glass and sips water from where disha had siped it. Disha feels very shy and tries to move away from Dk and goes around the fireplace. Dk keeps following her with burning passion in his eyes. It's becoming uncontrollable.

Finally he stops. Disha does not notice it and keeps moving and finally reaches where Dk is standing and is startled by his presence. Disha tries to step back but Dk pulls her towards him. She places her hands on his chest or support, but cannot gather guts to look into his eyes. Dk slowly removes the towel from his shoulders. Disha becomes more conscious of what is going to happen but knows she cannot avoid it. He lifts up her face and they look deep into each other's eyes. 

The burning passion takes them so much that they hug each other and melt down behind the fire. The song ends and the transistor loose reception…………….

Next morning:

The fire has extinguished, the rain stopped, sun is shining brightly and the single bed has Dk and Disha sleeping close in each other's arms in so much peace that they are smiling while they are asleep. Sharing the same blanket.

Chirping of birds wakes up Disha. She opens her eyes and raises her head to see Dk's face. She kisses him on his forehead. She gets up and gets dressed, comes close to Dk to wake him up.

He gets up and while still sitting on the bed tries to be romantic with Disha again.

Disha : Enough Dk, now we should go home. Everybody must be worried for us.

Dk agrees and gets up, but this agreement doesnot last for long. He is still not wearing his shirt and begins to flirt with Disha again. Disha pushes him of and turns him around asking him to wear his shirt. Dk with half heart wears his shirt. But when he is about to button up Disha puts her hand on his back and turns him around and slowly begins to button his shirts.

Dk : what happened Disha?

Disha : Nothing! I just wanted to say something to you.

Dk : what?

As Disha opens her mouth to say what she had to, the transistor regains its reception and the sound comes out :

Female voice :'Chappal toot gayi ab kya hoga?'

Male voice : Kitni bari kaha hai Rexona hawai chappal pehna karo.

Listening to this both the Ds burst out in laughter and they hug. Just then the man comes in and tells them that the car has also been fixed and both of them leave for their home with this sweet memory in their hearts.

How do you like my this attempt. Please do tell me. I hope I have not offended anyone, but if I have I am sorry.

Rang

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Rang, this is AMAZING!!  Beautifully written Clap  Keep it up..
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Well done Rang, very romantic, exciting and well imagined. Please keep up the good work.

I wish that TD producers could show us something like this to us but it seems that it wo'nt happen as our lady D seems quite restrictive about giving intimate scenes.

majaBig smile ClapClap

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged

hI

what an attempt i think the TD producers should get some ideas from your story brilliant one of the best scenes would love to see it on TD but doubt it..

Please keep it upp.

SamyBig smile

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged

what an imagination ur really talented rang .... ur story is simply wowwwww!!! Big smileBig smileWink

and samy chavi would rather leave td as doing this scene ...LOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged

hi

Yes sakina i do think that she might leave TD before doing that scene but still i think producers should take some tips from our writers..

SamyBig smile

Go to top