Tumhari Disha

4 those who missed my TD FFwd.

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Hey guys!

i had written a small TD fast fwd a few weeks back, but i guess some of you missed it. Therefore, i am reposting it without any breaks. Please do tell me how do you like it.

I would like to start from where one of us left the story where in Sumitra makes the 2 D's sleep in the same room. It is now that Disha thinks that she should help Dk to walk normally and so contacts certain doctors, shows his medical reports. Dk too becomes hopeful and goes through series of tests etc. and the doctors declare that after a small operation and regular exercise he can regain strength in his leg.

Disha & Dk are still together since Sumitra's doctor has suggested not giving her any big shock that can put her back into the previous state.

The operation happens and Disha take good care of Dk, which makes Dk feel more passionately about her. He decides that once he gets better he would marry her, since he knows that Disha has developed feelings for him.

Now day's pass, Dk has to try and walk with out any support and Disha is helping him. Dk is sitting in his room when Disha enters and tells him:

Disha : Come on Dk get up its time for you to practice walking.

Dk : But Disha the therapist has not come as yet!

Disha : No, he is not gong to come today. He just called and has asked me to hep you with the session today.

Dk : Are you sure you can handle this? Do you know what exercises I need to do?

Disha : well, of course Dushyant. I watch you everyday. I know how to handle. Come on now get up!

Dk : But what if I fall?

Disha : Arre, I am there to hold you Dk, trust me nothing will happen. Chalo utho!

Dk : Ok, if you say so.

Dk gets up and Disha helps him with different exercises that he has to do. Then the last thing is that Dk has to walk without his stick.

Disha : Now you give this stick to me and I am going to stand near the bed and try to walk towards me slowly and carefully.

Dk : Are you sure I can do this.

Disha : Why are you scared? I am standing here and I have full confidence in you. Now start.

Dk walks with firm steps towards Disha.

Disha : Don't look down Dk and don't lean forward this will put pressure on your feet and look at me.

Dk looks at her ad is mesmerized by the confident, encouraging and loving looks in her eyes and begins to walk without thinking about the discomfort in his leg. Slowly he approaches Disha, he is almost there when SUDDENLY……………………………….

………………….he losses his balance, Disha steps forward to hold him but he is too heavy for her to handle and both of them land on the bed which is right behind Disha. With Dk on top holding Disha tightly in his arms and Disha with closes eyes with fear.

After awhile Disha opens her eyes and asks

Disha : Dk are you ok?

Dk : (after a pause and with a big sigh) Yes may be

Dk smells Disha's beautiful long hair and tries to dig in further as if he wants to get lost in her hair. Disha too realizes what was going on but she herself losses control on herself and moves her hands slowly on Dk's strong and firm shoulders, she feels relaxes in his arms.

Then Dk brings his face near her ear and kisses it. Disha closes her eyes for a while and when she opens them she see's Dk's eyes filled with passion and love looking deep into her eyes, she blushes but also keeps looking in to his deep brown eye, as if accepting what ever is happening. Then, Dk gently removes her hair from her face and takes her face in his hand. Disha feels the warmth of his hands on her face and seems to like it.

Then Dk gives her a sweet warm kiss on her forehead and then on eyes and slowly moves towards her lips. Both of them are lost in there own world and have accepted what was going on. None of them remember the contract and the fact that they are not husband and wife.

Dk is just about to kiss Disha when…………

Sumitra : Disha, Disha! There is a call for you beti, come down.

Then suddenly Sumitra's voice makes Disha realize that all this is not right and she stops Dk and gently pushes him off. Dk looks at Disha in a confused and embarrassed way.

Disha : Dushyant, yeah thik nahi hai (this is not right). I must go Mummyji is calling me.

Dk: (trying to stop her) but Disha……..

Disha : No, Dk this is just not right. Let me go.

As she tries to leave him her Mangal sutra gets stock in his shirt's button.

Dk : See even God doesn't want us to part. Then why you….

Sumitra : (calls again) Aree beti Disha where are you there is a call for you!

Disha : Coming Mummyji!

Hurriedly untangles her Mangal sutra and walks out.

Dk : Disha! Disha……listen…..

But she leaves

On the phone:

Disha : ( in a low and sad voice)Hello!

Rano : Hi, di how are you?

Disha : I'm fine Rano, how are you?

Rano : What were you doing? What took you so long to come?

Disha : Nothing I was just helping Dk with his exercise to help him walk.

Rano : Ohhhhho! So Dk was not letting you come or what?

Disha  : (all embarrassed and thinking how did she know) No Rano nothing like that.

Rano : Now don't lie Di, even I have a loving husband .

Disha : Shut up Rano, what are you talking about?

Rano : Ok! Soooooo while exercising did you hold his hand or he was the one holding on to you. Hmmmmmmm?

Disha : (all sharam se pani pani) Rano if you don't stop this nonsense I'll put the phone down.

Rano : Ok!Ok! I'll come to the point. Tomorrow can you come with me for shopping if you have time?

Disha : Alright I'll come, but I will not stand any of your stupid jokes.

Rano : (teasingly)Promise, but I think now you should hurry back for Dk must be waiting to finish his exercise. HaHa!

Disha : (in a scolding manner) Raaano!

Rano : (laughing) Bye di, see you tomorrow.

Disha smiling turns around to see Dk coming down. Both of them are now equally embarrassed but give each other a loving look.

Dk : I'm going to the office I might be little late in the evening.

Disha : Ok! But I'll wait for you for dinner.

Dk : Fine.

Dk is about to leave but stops and turns around and says

Dk : Errrr….Disha I'm sorry for what happened between us. I'll try this doesn't happen again, until we reach a decision.

Disha doesn't say anything, but looks at him feeling sorry for stopping him like that for she understands his emotions but cannot do anything

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged

PART 2

Next day in the morning Dk leaves for the office early and Disha goes with Rano forgetting to inform Dk. A little later Dk sends apeom to fetch a file room his cupboard assuming Disha is at home and will give it to him. But Sumitra tells the peon that Disha is not at home. She decides to get the file or him instead. She goes to Dk's room and looks for the file. She takes out the file and in the process another files falls of the rack. She first quickly gives file to peon and then returns to put them back on shelve. As she is fixing the files a paper falls out with Dk's and Disha's signature on it. Out of curiosity she reads those papers and is shocked to see the marriage contract papers of the two and feels very worried and depressed. For a while she sinks in to the chair kept near by. But then gathers herself and calls up Vedant and asks him to come home immediately.

Vedant enters:

Vedant : Badi Mom! What happened you sounded very worried on the phone is everything all right?

Sumitra : No Vedant everything is not alright. Tell me what is the issue behind Sunny's and Disha's marriage?

Vedant : (sheepishly) What issue Badi Mom? They are a happily married couple. That's it.

Summitra : Look at me Vedant and tell me the truth.

Vedant : (trying to console) Badi mom trust me there is no issue .

Sumitra : You are lying, if there is no issue, then what is this?

Shows him the papers. Now Vedant is forced to tell everything to Summitra. After he finishes:

Vedant : But Badi Mom, both of them are madly in love with each other its only that they are scared to confess, especially Disha. We have to do something about this, but I don't know what.

Sumitra: But I know! Come lets go.

Vedant : Where?

Sumitra : Bhonsle house.

Both of them reach Bhonsle house where Sumitra tells Suhasini that she wants to talk to her in private. Both of them go to Suhasini's room and keep Vedant on guard outside so that nobody tries to hear.

Sumitra shows the papers to Suhasini and she is shocked to read them.

Suhasini : (folding her hands begging in front of Sumitra) Sumitraji, they have done all this because of their immature behavior. I request you to please save me daughters and my families pride or else we will not be able to live in the society with dignity.

Sumitra : (a little stubbornly) What can I do in this. If your daughter was so immature why didn't you stop her in first place. She should have realized the consequences before signing this bond. There is absolutely nothing in my hand.

Suhasisni : Don't say like this Sumitraji, at least remember what my daughter has done for your family.

Sumitra : Fine since you insist, I have a solution.

The rest of the conversation is cover by music. But Suhasini has a worried look on her face. After hearing everything

Suhasini : Sumitraji what are you saying? Disha will never agree.

Sumitra : Now the ball is in your court, either you agree to what I said or else I'll do what I feel is right.

Suhasini : No, No. I'll do as you say after all this is the only way I can save everyone's dignity.

Sumitra leaves with Vedant. Comes home and acts very pricey with Disha. Even Dk is amazed to see her act like this. Then she makes Disha sleep in her old room. Both Dk and Disha don't understand what is going on. Disha asks Vedant, but he also leaves with out answering.

PART 3

Next morning all 4 gather at the breakfast table Summitra is still acting strangely with Disha and Disha and Dk are still confused about the situation. When everybody is about to getup and leave the doorbell rings. Disha is going to open the door when Sumitra stops her and opens the door herself and says

Sumitra : Come Come! I was waiting for you people only.

Steps in Suhasini with Gautum looking very worried.

Sumitra : (angrily) There is your daughter take her away. I do not want to see her face any more and make sure that not even her shadow touches my Sunny's life ever again.

Dk and Disha are stunned to hear this they don't believe this is actually happening.

Dk : (astonished) What are you saying Ma? What is all this? Why are you asking Disha to leave? She is your……

Sumitra : (interrupts) She has no relation with me or you either.

Dk ad Disha look confused and scared.

Dk : What?

Sumitra : Yes, you tell me is this the truth or not? Your marrige contract got over along time back.

Dk: How did you know about this? Vedant you must have…

Sumitra : Don't say anything to Vedant, I got hold of your papers my self. Vedant is only helping me.

Dk : But Maa you cannot ask Disha to leave like this. We'll get married again. Besides there is no relation like a husband and wife between us. Disha is pure.

Sumitra : Enough Sunny this girl is not worth becoming Sehgal Khandan's Bahu she has to leave and I'll find you a better girl than her.

Dk : But Maa I ….I…. I…..

Sumitra : What do you love her?

Dk : No… I mean Yes!

Sumitra : See you yourself are not sure about your feelings towards her. In any case she has to leave. And you Disha what are you waiting for? Suhasiniji take her away.

Disha : But mummyji…..

Sumitra : don't call me mummyji. I have no relation with you.

Disha : Vedant, Vedant, you tell mummyji not to do this.

Vedant : Sorry Dish, I had been warning you. Now I cannot do anything.

Disha : (goes to Dk and in a very soft vice says) this was your love for me?

Crying she leaves the house followed by Suhasini and Gautum.

PART 4

3 days pass by :

Disha is not allowed to see anybody or make or receive any calls. In Bhonsle house she is confined to her room only. The next day Suhasini and Rano enter Disha's room where she is sitting on the floor and crying. Suhasini is holding a huge box. She puts her hand on Disha's Shoulder and tries to console her:

Suhasini : Beta, we cannot do anything about what happened? Life is not to look back but to move ahead. Dk was your past. Forget him. See what have I brought for you.

Suhasini opens the box

Disha : (amazed to see the contents) Aai what is this?

Suhasini : (reluctantly) Beta this is your wedding dress.

Disha : WHAT? WEDDING DRESS.

Suhasini : Relax Beta, I've found a rich NRI match for you and fixed a small wedding ceremony tomorrow at the mandir. The boy is very good, he'll keep you happy for life.

Disha : Aai, what is all this I am not going to marry any one. How could you even think something like this?

Suhasini : Why not Disha? Now that Dk is not a part of your life, why not?

Disha : Who said Dk is not part of my life?

Suhasini : Of course, your contract got over a long time back!

Disha : But I still love him and cannot live without him. I cann't even think of living with any other person. Aai he's my life don't do this to me I'll die.

Suhasini : And what about Dk?

Disha : He too loves me. He told this to me so many times I was the foolish one not to confess mine.

Suhasini : (in a cold tone)Anyways now its too late Disha. You will have to accept this marrige for the sake of dignity of your family. Rano don't leave her alone. Get ready in the morning

At Kanaka house

Dk has been trying to get in touch with Disha but all his efforts go futile. Sumitra gives similar instructions to Dk as she has chosen a girl for him too. In the en he has to agree when Sumitra says

Sumitra : Soch lo Sunny if you donot accept this marriage you'll loose me too.

Dk : Ok Maa! But I will never give this girl the position of Disha. She'll be only your bahu and not my wife.

Sumitra : This time will only tell. Wait till you see her.

Next morning :

Sumitra, Dk and Vedant reach the mandir. As they are climbing the stairs Dk remembers his wedding with Disha and all the good times spent with her. Just then Sumitra tells Dk

Sumitra : Sunny you go ahead and me and Vedant will bring the Shagun.

They turn back and go. Dk keeps climbing the stairs with heavy feet. He reaches the mandir and see's a girl standing in Red and Golden lehenga facing the god and praying. Dk assumes her to be the girl chosen by Sumitra. He goes and stands next to her and says.

Dk : You refuse this wedding for I'll never be able to give you the place of my wife it is already my beloved Disha's place and I can never forget her.

Hearing this the girl turns towards him and we see that girl is Disha looking stunning in her lehanga and Dk stunned to see her. Both of the look at each other in joy and shock and then Disha liraly jumps into his arms and says "DUSHYANT I LOVE YOU" (echos) "I cannot live without you".

Dk grabs her tightly and say "Neither can I Disha, Neither can I Disha".

Suddenly, everybody come out clapping and laughing at the two. Both of them are embarrassed but happy.

Sumitra : Kyon Bachoon Kesi rahi? What do you think only you two can put up an act? Hmmmm

Disha : Aai you were also apart of all this and Rano you……

Rano : Yes di everybody knew everything except you two. I guess this was the best way of bringing you two together.

Then our Dk and Disha get married happily for every, no contracts this time but yes there was a bond, bond of love.

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

PART 5

Everybody is happy especially our Ds looking at each other as I they want everybody to vanish and left alone with each other. They reach home and Sumitra does the Greh Pravesh of the newly wedded lovebirds. Dk & Disha remember their previous Greh Pravesh and smile at each other.

Then the family gathering is shown Dk & Disha play the traditional games. Disha wins the Find the ring game (I love to watch this game) where Dk naughtily holds her hand and she blushes.

Hold your breaths now guys, oh god how should I write this?

Its night and we see the decorated room of Dk & Disha. Both of them are sitting on the bed (not like bride in a ghoonghat, just casually). Dk is wearing the same sandoza T-shirt with tracks (probably on Disha's request) and Disha is wearing ayello saree like in title song with a sexy blouse (probably on Dk's request). They are looking at each other, but nothing to say. Dk holds Disha's hand and says

Dk : Rano was telling me that at Bhonsle house you used to keep crying?

Disha nodes her head in affirmation and lowers her head out of shyness.

Dk : Why? Disha Why?

Disha : Because I like to be in this house and I was missing it?

Dk : Why were you missing this house? What is so great about it?

Disha : I got used to of living here and …..

Dk : (moving a little close) And what Disha?

Disha : I like the people of this house.

Dk : Which people? There are servants also here!

Disha : (laughs a little) Mummyji and Vedant.

Dk : (disappointedly) That's it nobody else?

Disha: (looking at him) Whom else would I miss? I was close to mummyji and Vedant is my best friend!

Dk : Disha now please stop troubling me. You have already taken so much time to say what I've always wanted to hear. Now come on say it or I'll be orced to use other methods.

Disha : (smiling) What do you want me to say? I don't understand I've told you everything that was there in my heart for so long.

Dk : Disha, enough, please don't make me beg. You know Dk Sehgal never begs he orders.

(While they are chatting, suddenly it starts raining out side. Disha sees  the rain and gets excited)

Disha : Mr. Dk Sehgal ! has anyone told you that you are a big bore. You don't know how to enjoy life.

Dk : What? What are you talking about?

Disha : I am just saying come let get wet in the rain its so beautiful outside.

Disha runs to the balcony. Dk follows calling her name. Then Disha is shown getting all drenched in rain. (Background music starts "Dil ne tumko choon liya hai, tum bhi isko chuno na. Khab koi dekhta hai tum bhi sapne buno na. Dil yeah mera tum se kuch keh raha hai suno na")

Dk standing at the door looking at sexy Disha with her yellow chiffon sari sticking to her body and her hair all wet partly on her face, she keeps calling Dk to join her and he keeps nodding saying no.

After a while Disha stops looking at Dk ……. And then…….Lightening…………Disha turns around in fear only to bang into Dk standing behind her. She immediately holds him tight and he puts his strong arms around her. After a few seconds he hold her wet face in both his hands giving her a very passionate look, looking deep into her eyes and Disha melting in his arms and her heart beats faster than ever looks back into his love struck eyes indicating that she has given her self to him.

Dk : (extremely passionately and with full intensity, over powering Disha in every manner) I LOVE YOU DISHA and you know I MEAN IT. This time I want a proper answer. Say it! Come on!

Disha : I LOVE YOU TOO and cannot live without you. My lie has no meaning without you. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YU VERY MUCH.             

Dk smiles at her and gives a small, sweet peck on her lips She blushes badly (Sawan mein lag gayi aag). Dk lifts her up and takes her to the room.

Puts her gently on the bed and Disha pulls him down and then and then and then and then…………….

……………………………………………………………The lights turn off.

1 YEAR LEAP

Dk is busy I his office meeting, he receives a call from the reception.

Dk : (scold the operator)I told you not to transfer any calls here while the meeting is on.

The operator says some thing.

Dk : Ok! Put me on…………Hello! Ya! What? Are you sure? Ok, ok I am coming. I'll be their asap.

Dk : (to the members) Sorry ladies and gentlemen I have to an important engagement, well continue the meeting some other time.

Dk rushes out canceling all his meetings for a week. He jumps into his car and it takes off speedily. The car stop with a screech in front of a hospital. Dk jumps out in panic and goes to reception to ask where is Mrs. Sehgal

Dk : Where is Mrs. Sehgal, emergency case?

Receptionist: She is in the operation theater. It is that way please.

Dk rushes to see Vedant walking up and down in anxiety. Dk approaches her.

Dk : (all nervous) Vedant  what happened? Where is she?

Vedant : I don't know doctors are still inside. Nobdy tells me anything. They have been asking for you only.

Dk : And why are you alone? Where is…….

Vedant : Relax brother. Even she is inside. Now calm down. Just relax.

Both the brothers hold their hands and sit down all tensed and worried.

Then we see Doctor coming out of the OT and approaches Dk and Vedant.

Doctor : Mr. DK Sehgal?

Dk : Yes doctor? How is she?

Doctor : She is absolutely fine. Congratulations! You have been blessed with a son. It was a normal delivery. Baby is also fine and healthy.

Dk : Oh thank you doctor! Thank you so much! Can I see them?

Doctor : After a while when we shift them to the ward.

Vedant : Congrats brother! (Hugs him)

Dk all happy and over joyous touches his mothers feet who comes out of the OT.

After a while in the room Dk enters where Disha the proud mother with her newborn smiles at the doting father.

Disha : Dk look your son.

Dk : No Disha, our son. Symbol of our love and togetherness.

Disha : Thank you Dushyant for giving me this bundle of joy.

Dk : (naughtily) Pleasure is all mine. (Takes his son into his arms gently)

Dk : Disha he should look like me, but should have your values.

(oh god Dk wants to kill another generation of girls)

Disha : Why so?

Dk : because that's why I love you. (Puts the baby back and keeps his hand on Disha's hair)

Disha : I love you too Dushyant and you know I MEAN IT.

Both of them laugh together and live happily ever after.

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged

I have thought of a romantic scene between the D's hope you'll like it.

As we have all seen that every time Dk gets close to Disha, he puts her in an embarrassing situation since someone or the other catches them. Disha is really getting tensed about this because she cannot face anybody now. Where ever she goes people of her family look at her and start giggling and troubling her by taking Dk's name. Our simple and sweet Dish feels too disturbed about her love being made a mockery by everyone and all because of Dk's irresponsible behavior. So, one fine Sunday, Disha is in her room, dressed in a light green sari, wakes up Dk, who's lying lazily in the bed.

Disha : Dk get up its 9 in the morning.

Dk : Oh Dishu its Sunday, please let me sleep.

Disha : What is it with you? Don't you remember mummyji will not eat her breakfast without you? (Says this as she is making her side of the bed)

Suddenly she is pulled on the bed by Dk. He hold her tightly in her arms and smelling her hair asks:

Dk : And you? Will you have your breakfast without me?

Disha : Well of course. If you don't leave me and get up now. (Trying t break free)

Dk : ok! You want me to get up so that ma can have breakfast with me, right.

Disha : Yes.

Dk : then lets call her here itself because I am going to have you for breakfast today.

Holds her really tight and starts kissing her randomly,

Disha :Dk! Dk! What…. what are you…. Doing ….. leave me… you'll spoil my cloths Dk!

As he is about to kiss her lips she pushes him hard gets out of his grip and runs away rom him. While fixing her cloths and her hair quickly she says

Disha : Dk stop behaving like this and get up, get ready and come down in half and hour I am making breakfast.

Dk is mesmerized to see her and as she leaves he takes her pillow and kisses it and smells it for the fragrance of her hair and whispers to him self "Oh Disha why do I love you so much?"

Trembling and all nervous with Dk's behavior she steps out f her room and sees Vedant standing ready to knock.

Vedant : Good morning Dish!

Disha : (already spaces out gets another shock to see him and thinks how long has he been here?) good morning Vedant you startled me.

Vedant : Dish is everything alright?

Disha : Ya! Why?

Vedant : No I heared some noise from your room so I was about to knock.

Disha  : no everything is fine. You come down after a while we'll have breakfast together.

Vedant  : Ok! I am going for a quick walk.

Disha goes into the kitchen a servant is helping her to prepare the meal. After few minutes she realizes there is not butter, so she sends the servant to fetch it. Now she is all alone in the kitchen. Dk some how always smells it that Disha is alone. He comes from behind and slides his hand on her bare waist and feels her arms on his face.

Dk : Hmmm! Disha you are so tasty. Can I have a bite?

Disha : Uffff Dk please! Leave me someone might come.

Dk : how many times I've told you I don't care! I just want to romance my wife, which is very much legal.

Disha : (still being troubled by hubby dear) Yes and this little legality of yours lands us in to an embarrassing situation every time.

Dk : that's ok by me. Hmmmm I love you so much.

Disha : Dk stop it or else……

Sumitra enters

Sumitra : Sunny ! Disha! What's going on here?

Dk : (immediately leaves her and move towards the pan on the stove) Oh!  A a a a nothing ma. I was just smelling this ….a a a….. bhaji….. that Disha made. I wonder how it tastes? Right Disha.

Disha looks at him furiously and begins serving the food.

Everybody eat the breakfast, Sumitra and Vedant leave for their rooms, while Dk stays on with Disha trying to flirt with her. Now she really gets angry and throws her apron on his face and goes to her room. She is sitting on her bed with her face down in anger. Dk enters and realizes there is something wrong.

Dk : (put his hand on her shoulder ) Disha what happened why are you so upset?

Disha : because you trouble me a lot.

Dk : what did I do?

Disha : Dk there is a time to everything….. you never listen to me.

Dk : what have I done? Infact you are the one who keeps shrugging me off whenever I try to come close to you. I am your husband I have a few rights on you don't I?

Disha : yes you have full right to come close to me and I don't deny that and which wife doesn't want her husband to come close to her. (Blushes)

Dk : then what's the problem?

Disha : you always do this in a wrong place and wrong time. Because of which I have to face so much embarrassment. (Lowers her eyes and softens her tone) everybody keeps troubling me by taking your name. Nobody says anything to you but I am made the center of everybody's laugh.

Dk looks at her for a while and then bursts out laughing. Disha looks at him confused for a second and then she too starts laughing.

Dk : ok! Ok! I promise I won't do that ever again and if anybody troubles you tell me, I'll take care of it.

Disha : that's a promise now!

Dk : is there anything else that makes you uncomfortable when I come close to you?

Disha : (jokingly) yes, your beard.

Both of them start laughing.

Dk : now can I hug you?

Disha : no.

Dk :why?

Disha : because door is open.

Dk goes and shuts the door and the scene ends

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Here is the next part hope you guys will enjoy.

Sometime in the afternoon, Dk comes Disha and say that he is leaving for few hours and will be back by 7 pm. She should get ready by then as he is going to take her out for a Gazal night of Jagjit Singh. Disha gets all excited and asks him which sari she should wear. He goes through her wardrobe and chooses one.

In the evening Disha gets ready in the fucia colored sari with mukesha work on it. She looks so pretty with her sari shinning from places and even more gorgeous twinkling yes waiting for Dk. She goes and stands in the balcony waiting for the hunk. When suddenly a pair of hands come from behind her and hold her hands and she feels a face touching her back and then kissing her shoulders, arms and occasionally smelling her hair. She stands there motionless thinking its Dk and she should not stop him now since its been too much today. But then she notices something missing….. Oh! Yes she could not feel the beared of Dk then she opens her eyes to see the pair of hands, which are coming out of sleeves of kurta. She realizes it cannot be Dk because he never wears a kurta. She gets scared pushes the figure away from her body and turns around.

Disha is shocked to see what she sees. She stands there dumb struck. And then says

Disha : You…….you…..what have you done? What …….what is all this?

Other person : why don't you like it?

Disha  : Ya…..it's a nice change….but ……but…..why?

Other person : you only said this morning that my beard hurts.

And we see our hero Dk all clean-shaven, looking so much younger and cute (oh god I feel like kissing him) and clad in a white transparent chikan (Lucknow's embroidery) kurta and a choridar pajama and leather sandals. OMG he is looking so hot with all his muscles, biceps, triceps etc. partially visible and a shawl on his shoulders. (I can imagine had I been there I would have fainted with excitement).

Dk : was it ok now?

Disha : oh dushyant you value my words so much! I love you!

Immediately sinks in to his arms.

Disha : you look very different but very handsome.

Vedant sees Disha standing in balcony with a person who does not look like Dk, since its too dark to see his face clearly. He immediately runs inside the house and starts screaming for Disha. Sumitra comes out

Sumitra : what happened beta, why are you calling Disha like that?

Vedant : you wait here badi mom, there could be an intruder here. Disha!

Disha comes down alone.

Disha : what happened Vedant?

Vedant : who were you standing with at the balcony Dish?

Disha : Dk!

Vedant : don't lie Dish. That man was not brother.

Disha : why would I lie he was Dk…..

Vedant : Can't be because Brother has a beard and he never wears Kurta .

Dk enters from behind Sumitra  ad Vednt and holds them like not allowing them to look at him.

Dk : yes Disha answer Vedant who were you with?

Disha : Vedant just look at him first.

Dk : why should they? First you tell us the truth. Since when all this is going on?

Disha : shut up Dk! Mummyji look at him please.

Both of them turn around to see Dk totally different. They all start laughing. Vedant apologizes to Disha. D's leave for the Ghazal night.

At the venue the show is in the open it gets cold and our D's share the Shawl (so sweet). Dk hold Disha's hand inside the shawl. Disha makes him leave her hand and puts her arms around his arm and rests her head on his strong shoulder.

Dk : Disha what are you doing?

Disha : I am holding my husband what else?

Dk : but everybody is watching!

Disha : let them watch!

Dk : Won't you be embaressed?

Disha : No, jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya?

Dk : oh my Disha has become very open about her love!

Disha : yes when my husband is why can't I ?

Both of them smile and listen to the song ' Hosh walon ko khabar kya bekhudi kya chiz hai, ishq kejay phir samajhiye zindagi kya chiz hai?" they look at each other lovingly and the scene ends.

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Wow Rang............beautiful story..............keep going..............you got me mesmerizing in the middle of my busy day..............jeez
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:57am | IP Logged

hey

rang i have just read it all over again...it has been brilliantClap keep it going please

samyBig smile

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Beautiful story rang Clap please keep writing..

Go to top