Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Articles Corner +\ (No Comments) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Karanvir Bohra meets his favourite cricketer

Neha Maheshwri, TNN May 20, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Karanvir Bohra with Mahendra Singh Dhoni

Karanvir Bohra, an ardent cricket buff, recently got the chance to meet his favourite cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni during a match.

He recalls, "Meeting Dhoni, Suresh Raina and the team was such a high. They were just like college students, pulling each others' legs. I connected more with Raina and we are still in touch with each other regularly. And MSD is the most humble person I've met. He even knighted me with my skull stick that I use on the show. I was so thrilled about it." The picture clearly shows that the actor had a whale of a time.

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 20 July 2012 at 10:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKFreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Articles Corner +\ (No Comments) (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Karanvir Bohra scores for Isha & Salman

Karanvir Bohra scores for Isha & Salman
Karanvir Bohra

With neck to neck competition every week, the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5' on Colors' is becoming tougher for the contestants but this doesn't seem to bother Isha Sharvani and his partner Salman YYusuff Khan who scored 30 for the fifth time in a row. 

To make the competition even tougher, judges Madhuri DixitKaran Johar and Remo threw challenges before the contestants. Isha and Salman were asked to perform with television heartthrob Karanvir Bohra.

Nevertheless Isha along with her partner Salman and the teen ka tadka Karanvir Bohra managed to impress the judges yet another time. They surpassed all the expectations and Salman was praised for his choreography. 

Sources also inform that Isha and Karanvir Bohra were down with viral but in spite of that they managed to put up a brilliant act together. They performed on 'Aa zara kareeb se' from the film 'Murder 2' and scored 30 for the fifth time.

MahinKFreshDaisy

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

When Karanvir slapped a fan

TNN | Jul 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST
When Karanvir slapped a fan
Karanvir Bohra with a fan
Before you jump onto any conclusion, we would like you to know that Karanvir Bohraaka Viraj Dobriyal of Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhava fake slapped an ardent fan at his insistence for a picture. 

Apparently, his fans request him to sport his angry look for the camera rather than smiling for the picture. Says Karanvir, "I get these strange requests from my fans who ask me to pose as if I am hitting them while they click a picture with me. Initially, I was a little surprised as I would always give a warm smile and pose for pictures but people wanted to see Viraj's attitude in the pictures. I guess they know they have been bad and a need a little punishment." Must say the attitude suits you!

MahinKFreshDaisy

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Aruna Irani bowed by Karanvir Bohra's dance!

Purva Desai, TNN | Jul 28, 2012, 04.43PM IST
Aruna Irani bowed by Karanvir Bohra's dance!
Aruna Irani
Karanvir Bohra's appearance on Colors TV'sJhalak Dikhhla Jaa has caused quite a stir!

Female fans loved Karan's performance including veteran actress Aruna Irani, who is currently very busy shooting for Parichay. However, the senior actress managed to catch Karan's performance on Jhalak and was bowled over, "I dint expect him to do so well! He was amazing. I was just watching him as he was paired against Salman and Isha, who are bothfabulous dancers. But on that day, Karan held his own! I felt like calling him and congratulating him."

Aruna Irani is herself a dancer to reckon with but when asked if she would like to be a part ofJhalak, "No. I've danced enough", she says smilingly.

MahinKFreshDaisy

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

I'd love to relocate to Ahmedabad: Karanvir Bohra

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Aug 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST
I'd love to relocate to Ahmedabad: Karanvir Bohra
Karanvir Bohra
As you sit down to interview telly town's bad boy, actor Karanvir Bohra at an eatery in Ahmedabad, you realise that girls love him a lot as they go crazy asking for a photo-op with him. Karanvir's currently essaying the role of Viraj ( Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?), and it seems his character has received a thumbs up from his fans. No wonder we had to wait for some time before we could start our chat. 

Karanvir confesses that he has been connected with Ahmedabad for last 28 years, while his family has been associated with the city for even longer. This time around he was in town after four years and he was overwhelmed with the response he got from his fans. He says, "Just like the city, the weather is also amazing. Hats off to the chief minister Narendra Modi, who has completely changed the face of Ahmedabad. If I have to relocate to another city at some point in life, I will definitely move to Ahmedabad," he says and adds, "I am often invited to the city during Navratri, so I thought it's time I should contribute to the city. I am planning to organise a garba event in Ahmedabad this year. My grandfather owns a studio here. I feel I should make good use of it now." 

Commenting on Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Karanvir is happy that he is sharing space with another good-looking actor Harshad Chopra in the show. "Harshad is a very sweet guy. We haven't really got a chance to share anything," he says. 

With television shows revolving mainly around strong female characters, Karanvir admits to being lucky to have playing a strong character in a daily soap. "Television is experimenting with different subjects. TV is a huge medium, but as an actor there is always a desperation to work in films. But if these kind of roles are available on TV, then I am satisfied. Money, good platform, fame I am getting everything here. Films are a bigger medium and one doesn't always get enough challenging roles on TV," says Karanvir. 

Karanvir loves dancing and that was quite evident when we saw him matching steps with Isha Sharvani in a recent episode of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 5. "I want to get back to dancing Kathak (Karanvir is a trained Kathak dancer) and practising martial arts. I also love playing garba, since my childhood. I used to go to the Falguni Pathak dandiya nights. We don't play garba in Mumbai! Since last 10 years I've been making trips to Ahmedabad during Navratri. It's amazingto see people celebrating the festival with enthusiasm during the nine nights," he says. 

With almost all actors having an alternative career lined up, does Karanvir also feel the need to have a back-up option in case acting does not work? "Acting is not my full-time occupation. Filmmaking has always been my main area of interest. But I always feel multitasking is important. I'd be bored if I continue doing just one thing," says Karanvir. 

Karanvir has already established himself in the Gujarati film industry. His production house has produced 35 Gujarati films so far. "We are soon going to announce a Gujarati film. If the roles excites me, I'll act in it too. I speak Marwari, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati and English, so language has never been a problem," he says with a smile. 

Unlike other actors, marriage has done wonders for Karanvir. "My work has got 100% better post marriage. People love me for my work and not my marital status. Teejay is a wonderful girl. I don't feel we are married, we still address each other as boyfriend-girlfriend," he says on a parting note.

MahinKFreshDaisy

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Party mantra: Karanvir Bohra, actor

Television actor Karanvir Bohra.

How do you unwind on a Saturday night or weekend?
Since I shoot at a stretch, I catch up on sleep; and movies as well; whenever I get a chance.

What kind of music do you party to? 
Hip hop.

What's your favourite party destination?
Paris, France, and New York, USA. 

What is your favourite cocktail/mocktail
I prefer Red Bull or Diet Coke.

The restaurant/pub/club you frequent in the city? 
I love Italian food, so it has to be Vie Lounge in Juhu. They serve excellent pasta.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Party-mantra-Karanvir-Bohra-actor/Article1-911359.aspx

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 August 2012 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Iconic fight sequence between Viraj and Raghav on Saubhagyavati BhavaIconic fight sequence between Viraj and Raghav on Saubhagyavati Bhava

Two lovers fight over the same woman on Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava New news article on Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

It's important to keep our city clean: Karanvir

Upasana Mantri, TNN | Aug 24, 2012, 12.00AM IST
It's important to keep our city clean: Karanvir
Karanvir Bohra
Very few know that television actor Karanvir Bohra is on a cleanliness drive and whenever he gets time off his shootings, he educates the youth on how to keep the surroundings clean. Although he plays an anti-hero in the serial 'Dil Se Di Dua - Saubhagyavati Bhava', in real life, Karanvir is the hero who is working towards a better and clean environment. 

That is why whenever Bohra comes to his hometown (Jodhpur), besides meeting family and folks, he takes out time to educate the youth of the city. He says, "I love coming to Jodhpur, but whenever I come, I make sure I interact with the bacchas and educate them about the importance of keeping our city clean." 

Also, Karanvir and wife Teejay Sidhu are part of various cleanliness drives. "Teejay and I are both very particular about hygiene and I feel there is no harm in involving as many people in this noble cause." That he is a star doesn't make the job any easier as she says, "It is not easy to encourage people to go the extra mile, but if the kids don't pay heed and throw garbage on the road in Jodhpur, I go and pick it up. On seeing this, they get embarrassed and next time onwards, start doing it themselves," says Bohra.

MahinK.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.