AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

Ohk!😉
Nikunj Malik playing Maya sounded interesting. So basically I am not a regular viewer of this show but  Virat-Maanvi are awesome so can anyone gimme the link to the episode in which Virat's past was revealed?

PLEASE! I have no idea what is going on in the show and wiki right now is not having all the info and the website sounds not like a very good idea!

SO PLEASE HELP! 😆

xoxo
Kiara!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maya is his ex-girlfriend so far that is all we know. Maya's track is starting hopefully this coming week. So all the fans will soon find out the reason behind Virat and Maya's breakup.
SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
basically he(virat)  got a text message saying first love will not be lost happy V times day. it was from Maya obv. so she will return on This Tuesday. V-times day. so watch it on 8-30pm.
LOL i sound like im advertising the show. Anyway the girl cant act. & also Jeevika went to H to see Maanvi. & they made up. & Virat's in C. to see his suprise annoying Maya.

AraBearxo thumbnail
Ohkay! SO any good Maanvi-Virat(couple name?) scenes I can watch or VM's maybe! 

Almost checked out everything on the net about ManVeer so need something new!Realliee BORED!
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Ohkay! SO any good Maanvi-Viraj(couple name?) scenes I can watch or VM's maybe! 

Almost checked out everything on the net about ManVeer so need something new!Realliee BORED!

there couple name is VirMan. & he's name is Virat.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileySara

there couple name is VirMan. & he's name is Virat.

ooops! Soorriiee *kaan pakad* Got it right the first time and second time wrong! 😭 Any vm's or nything hun?
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey welcome to d forum 😊

me too a virman fan...u can find all their scenes n offscreen seg in this youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/VirMaans?feature=mhee

join this group if possible ...u'll find many virman crazy fans here https://www.facebook.com/groups/231443246940277/
Kiara???? U watch EHMMBH???😆 wassup girl?🤗 u may join 'The VirMan Cafe' on FB.U'll get every single info on Virat-Maanvi aka Nia-Kushal,and dere r plenty of VM's,ff's,ss's,siggies dere to check out.❤️
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Kiara???? U watch EHMMBH???😆 wassup girl?🤗 u may join 'The VirMan Cafe' on FB.U'll get every single info on Virat-Maanvi aka Nia-Kushal,and dere r plenty of VM's,ff's,ss's,siggies dere to check out.❤️

Ant? Not really I used to watch it then that Vasundra or wteve that lady who was in Bidaii like she was a big turn-off and secondly it  clashes with DEK(I don watch that too at the moment!) so I prefer DEK all cause of Uday ❤️ Ahh! yeah so when I get bored of DEK  I'll surely catch up here!!yeah I'll join the cafe!
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Ant? Not really I used to watch it then that Vasundra or wteve that lady who was in Bidaii like she was a big turn-off and secondly it  clashes with DEK(I don watch that too at the moment!) so I prefer DEK all cause of Uday ❤️ Ahh! yeah so when I get bored of DEK  I'll surely catch up here!!yeah I'll join the cafe!

Ant?????😲 U promised u wudn't call me in dat name!!!😡🤣

Come to da Cafe whenever u feel like.😛..You are always welcome.🤗