Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Ok the forum is flooded with LuckyG haaye haaye but amidst all this I want my nanna munna thread to survive so guys please commentLOL

Raavi is a 16 year old girl okay chalo she is 14-15. Now tell me why did she just tell the teacher that Rocky's Parents are fightingLOLI mean it's okay you wanted to save him from punishment but how could she just go and tell her cousins family secrets to a teacher. Does she not know that teachers have this horrible attitude of gossiping. I mean one look at that teacher and you can tell she is a gossip queenAngry Nothing is going right in the show. The teachers are frustrated(the male teacher who caught Rocky and Aish RAANGE HAATHON), gossipers(yest. teacher) OuchI mean Raavi could have said anything why did she said all those stuffs plus she told Aishwarya too which gives the impression that Raavi was gossiping about Rocky in the school.

Another question:
As a cousin who do you think are better? RRS(raavi raashi sunny) or RG(rocky n Ginny) I feel Rocky is much better than Raaavi as a cousin.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deereyedgal504ANNMTriniiii.PerfectLove.leavesandwavesswethasyam08kooliioBadtameez_Dilprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raavi" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i wasn't much surprised by Raavi's behavior she is shown to be a bit immature! Her intentions were right but she knowing her teachers too well she should have thought of some other excuse instead spilling the beans!

but girls being girls you can expect them to keep secrets! Stern Smile 

on the teachers, the male teacher has a serious problem!! he can't see two high school kids together without make them BF - GF!!!Angry last time he made a big fuss when Raavi took lift from Abhishek on she missing her school bus and in friday's epi Rocky & Ash!Such teachers need to be thrown out of education institutions!Dead 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deereyedgal504frozen.devilANNMTswethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTswethasyam08pallavi25Samraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Well that was immature.. I mean you can give 1000 other examples / excuses.. why disclosing this thing ?

Stupid Raavi.. But chalo koi khair nai.. She is a kid, yet to learn duniyadaari and all these things..

And as a cousin, I guess Rocky's love for his sisters are more than the other way round.. But Rocky most of the time comes up with stupid ideas n goes out of his way to help them ( or even help Ginny ) which in the end makes him a loser and he always ends up crying LOL.. Hope he changes soon and make IIISHHMART ideas CoolROFL

He is LuckyG's baccha so won't get any ISSHMART ideasLOL Yes even I feel that was stupid of Raavi to say. She acts so bholi bhaali when in real she is not. Gosh LuckyG ye kya kiya aapneAngryAapka gussa i am taking out on every parvarish characterAngry How mean. Sara kasoor LuckyG ka h Pakad ke maaro unheAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTswethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai.

i wasn't much surprised by Raavi's behavior she is shown to be a bit immature! Her intentions were right but she knowing her teachers too well she should have thought of some other excuse instead spilling the beans!

but girls being girls you can expect them to keep secrets! Stern Smile 

on the teachers, the male teacher has a serious problem!! he can't see two high school kids together without make them BF - GF!!!Angry last time he made a big fuss when Raavi took lift from Abhishek on she missing her school bus and in friday's epi Rocky & Ash!Such teachers need to be thrown out of education institutions!Dead 

The male teacher is frustratedAngryWell that wasn't surprising. Even we had teachers who would call a boy n gal BF GF if he/she talks to each other Sleepy Every school has one or two teachers like that Parvarish teacher. I hate that teacher. He even tried to malign Raavi's name when she took lift from Abhishek. I mean okay after the fiasco she should not have taken lift from a boy like Abhishek but still how can you blame her when you don't know the real reason behind it. He was like actually hintng that Raavi was doing something wrong. Gosh I so hate him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTprerna4rishavSamraat_92

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
as a student, we feel that we can trust teachers. our parents are always praising them.. my mom goes to teachers if she is confused so whats wrong with students..   maybe us teachers are better at this stuff because if all teachers are like this in india then i'm glad im from US

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
but why those teachers are so disgusting??the female teacher spread rocky's personal prob all over the school and the male teacher is smelling affairs even if two boy and girls talk normally???

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
well.. I would say both of the cousins are best ROFL

I love Raavi and Rocky is just so cute Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top