Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Harshad's Entry - All Discussion Here (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 36

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Thank you very much Aashi.. I appreciate that!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad's Entry - All Discussion Here (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

So excited about it I even saw in SBS also so I guess it is confirm news and 

Sam  i do not have any idea about the show.  But i just read in DP forum  Soap had posted brief summary.  Hope it will help

LOL @april10  even i  started believing the news after watching SBS. its really gonna be intresting the story line itself is strong .now the thing is the present track should end first then there comes his entry Ermm  i wonder when? may be coming week or next week i think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HCshizapril10

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urooj_Harshad-

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by april10

So excited about it I even saw in SBS also so I guess it is confirm news and 

Sam  i do not have any idea about the show.  But i just read in DP forum  Soap had posted brief summary.  Hope it will help

LOL @april10  even i  started believing the news after watching SBS. its really gonna be intresting the story line itself is strong .now the thing is the present track should end first then there comes his entry Ermm  i wonder when? may be coming week or next week i think.

Hopefully he will achieve in this show what he missed during DP.  This time somehow I had a felling that  will take something quickly instead of taking break.  i even mention this is DP forum also So happy for this.

Show itself is good and I am sure before taking it he definitely had make sure after his experience with DP's CVs, PH and channel 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urooj_Harshad-Lubz.TaAnuharshu.sundas

-Urooj_Harshad-

IF-Rockerz

-Urooj_Harshad-

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wow welocme back harshad thankyou so much everyone dear i m waiting for HARSHAD CHOPDA ENTRY Dancing

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
saba plsss aisa mat bol, entry iss week mein ho toh hum sab ke liye acha hain...Thumbs Up
kitna intezar kiyaCry

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
t4s.
I like harshad since his kis desh days and would love to see him in DSDDSB but he should not be paired with janvi. Agree viraj is agreesive and uncontrollable. But its coz of bitter past. At the end of the show it should be janvi and  viraj.

sheila1990

IF-Dazzler

sheila1990

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
First post on this forum LOL

Yaay HC's back!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

april10-Nakshatra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.