Shehr-e-Zaat ||Pg:1|Official Update: Pg1

Posted: 12 years ago
Mahira Khan is back, and working with Sarmad Khoosat in Umera Ahmed's next, 'Shehr-e-Zaat' as 'Falak', it'll get on air by May/June 2012 and the shooting starts in April =)

Im not sure if any of you has read the novel, im just starting on it, and if u already have, Share your views and everything here! :D

update:
Its about a girl whose modern n pretty n she gets married, loves her hubby, husband leaves her n she faces challenges n then she becomes religious/understands religion deeply...
Its going to be amazingg
Cant wait to see how mahira takes this challenging role, i hope she does justice 😳 :)

LATEST FROM UMERA AHMED:
Most probably, Mikaal will play Salman Ansar's role opposite Mahira [Falak]
There will be a lot of changes and surprises in the story, as compared to the novel
26th Feb

Cast of Shehre Zaat includes: Mahira Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar, Sameena Pirzada, Aliya Imam and, probably, Farooq Zameer will play the role of the beggar. Shooting starts: 25th March.
13th March.

Clarification:

Drama Serial Durre Shehwar comprises of total 15 to 16 Episodes and Drama Serial Shehrezaat will start soon after completion of Durre Shehwaar.
23rd April
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
Next novel I'm reading. Kal hi I found the link after reading this on FB :)
Chalo dono saath nahi, dono ka ek ek alag show to hoga :$
Whose the Lead Actor in the show??
^ I don't think it's decided yet, at least from what I know 😳

Reeno, ek aur adda done 😎..line lagi hui hai humare liye to 🀣

@Byte Me: i dont know... not confirmed yet, as soon as it does, i'll edit the space! =)

@fairy: 🀣 LOLL exactly, par socho, wat if the whole team gets back together 😎 🀣 impossible che, but u know mahira's character is sooo diff, i read the frst n 2nd page, shes into make up and dressing up and has a crush on some salman or someone! :P 🀣
Woahhh,,,thanks for the news reeeno..
Sher-e-zaat & falak,,,beautiful name...i hope mahira k opposite fawad ho...:)
Reeno, I read the 1st page too 🀣
Bilkul alag character hoga Falak ka :D
Will be great to see her in a diff avatar too :D
Zaroon to hai hi Asher se alag ;)
seriouslyyy, cant wait to see her do all that, i hope character zyada change na ho... u know all the trouble she faces [i hope not] and everything kuch bura na ho :S 'zyada' :P
and i hopeee koi bht hi mast larka ho opp, but ugh i seriously dont like anyone to pair him with Mahira... :S except... ofc... vkuhsdjvg
Kya yaar..iske opp ek ko hi I can imagine :S
Per akroo banne se kya hoga πŸ˜³ koi bhi acha ho bas ☺️