Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Anybody else feel the second dancer is dressed more sexily that Kareena? Surprised that Kareena let that happen! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep I did๐Ÿ˜†

Desu, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know purely nothing about the differences between what's modern or traditional like most people here...so everyone is basing their knowledge on what they do know: other Bollywood songs with competing actresses. It takes a while, but the song does grow on you...and obviously Bebo's also trying to help Saif with that super cool agent stuff which is different from the other songs as well๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
She did good in the song u hawked me
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Anybody else feel the second dancer is dressed more sexily that Kareena? Surprised that Kareena let that happen! ๐Ÿ˜†

I trust Sriram Ragavan, so I will give the movie a chance...the song is so - so and I am disappointed at Kareena's dancing in this song. She is a good dancer otherwise but here it looks like she barely made any effort at all...kinda like she did this without any or with very little practice.

All my willingness to overlook the lack of grace aside, I do think she could've done better.  This was one of the last minute additions, so I'm guessing there wasn't much practice...especially since her schedule had been so busy back then.

I agree with Desu that she's not a good dancer.  But I do think had she had some more time to practice, she could've done better.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

@likarsh murja in Pakistan .. Physically most of them look like kareena a lil on the tubby side but they don't dance the way she danced .. They are dirty and pull dirty faces they even lift up there garments some of them .. Murja Paki is aimed for the reallly low scum who get off seeing a girl flash her breasts at him and 100 other dirty men :)

This is Bollywood dance kareena I-style

Oh yeah, I know they are nothing like this. This is obviously Bollywood-ized.  But talking about mujras supposed to be about grace and such...

Since Rekha's Umrao Jaan is brought up here - ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxIlN9kyLt0[/YOUTUBE]
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...Ehh...its a so-so video. Not much to it.
The only thing i liked about the video is that it got me curious to know more about the story line. Other than that, it was okay-ishh.
So Lame wow!!!

I think I just lost the urge to watch this movie.
Lololol guess who u never had the urge to begin with! U me both :D
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a half-baked attempt at any sort of mujra.  The beginning reads out "nazakat and adayein," which, along with the decor, point towards a more classic bollywood-style mujra with loads of grace, but there is none of that at all.  She barely even has any expressions in the beginning.  If it's supposed to be one of those Pakistani mujras (contradictory to what the video itself is saying), then it is still half-baked; not enough energy and not nearly enough in-your-face attitude.  Those women go all out, literally.  Either way, Kareena seems to have put forth merely an attempt instead of a performance.

They should have just left it at an item or song and avoided the mujra tag altogether; if you label yourself as something that projects very distinct images, comparisons are inevitable.
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
Kareena cant dance saala !! LOLL
anyways hoping AV as a movie doesnt disappoint me:D
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice liked it alot. Yet, song kinda weird  with agent theme lol