Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sandiab

CONGRATS Moni and u totally deserve being Afsar so these are my questions for u. 

Thank u Sandia , πŸ˜ƒ

1.       Your 5 favourite Dev scenes?

1) Dev Entry scene playing Guitar on truck πŸ˜‰

2) Dev cooking in his chacha's Dhabha and speaking Punjabi πŸ˜³

3) Beach scene b/w dev and Kaajal where they were playing n enjoying wid water

4) Dev and Kaajal's lift scene .OMG it was damnn romantic πŸ˜ (Seriously Kinshuk and Chahat rockedd in dis scene , Their chem was just 2 sizzling and I seriously mean it  πŸ˜³  )

5) When Dev saves Kaajal frm goons by playing an awosome Trick πŸ˜‰

2.       Your 5 favourite Ranvir / Viren / Pintu scenes? 

Sandia I already wrote my fav scenes of Ranvir , Viren  and DBPS to rachu in somewhere above post .she too asked me d same . So shld I repeat it ? 

5.       What's the worst Indian serial and English show u have ever watched?

I never watched any worst english show (Atleast wht I saw they were excellent shows ) , As for Hindi shows ,I always n mostly saw Kinshuk's shows aur Kinshuk ke shows worst ??? hmmm Very very IMPOSSIBLE .rght ? πŸ˜‰..ok on serious note , I always see d show if it is good for me , If It is worst then I will never ever see it(Ofcourse Ek exception hai Kinny πŸ˜‰ )

6.       What's the worst Bollywood and Hollywood movie u have watched?

I hardly watch any hollywood movies n whtever movie I saw till now were mindblowing . So no Complaints . Worst Movie I saw till now was Main prem ki deewani hun , Plzz don't take it as an offense but I seriously hated d overacting of Kareena in tht movie . 

7.       I know u didn't watch bidaai after kinshuk left but did u watch a few episodes for curiosity sake in the beginning and if u did how did u feel the 1st time u saw Ragini with Apu (I can't call him by the name they gave him).

Oh just don't get me there yaar . I still hate tht 9 july 2010 date .Can enevr ever forget tht date. WORST DAY n DATE for Ragvirians / Kinrulians  πŸ˜‘😭 .I saw d Post leap until n unless Ranvir's mystry got solved tht was just 1 or 2 week since d leap hapenned . n the day ranvir's mystry got revealed ( 9 july ) , I stopped watchng it frm next day . Everythng was over for me . oops Sorry for my Vent , I got carried away . 

Seriously the first reaction of mine was I cried by seeng Parul and Apu's jodi in Bidaai , I cried by seeng tht ragini is wid any other person in place of our sweetheart ranvir . I seriously felt like Killing RS for doing dis to Bidaaians and ragvirians πŸ˜‘😭

8.       Did u watch ccbm be4 Viren's entry? 

Never ever . Infact I didn't even know tht Any show CCBM even exist before Viren's entry . πŸ˜†

9.       Watching CCBM WITHOUT Viren Sood is like watching humari devrani just with better looking ppl?

Hahaa well said .πŸ˜† Infact I feel Watchng CCBM wout Viren Sood / Kinshuk Mahajan was like seeng a dead Body wout it's soul . Seiously He was d charm n soul of d show . Except him not even a single char was interesting not even Nivi (Sorry 2 say ). 

10.    Imagine me hiding my face in shame whilst asking u this question coz u know I love u and I know how much u love Nivren. But I will actually blame Nidha 4 this question coz be4 it was just a thought whether they could /would look good together but seeing pictures of Viren and Ragini together I think they look smoking hot together. So my question is this if u where RS and u had a choice btw showing VS as a stalker or bringing in Ragini for Viren ( I know what he would choose) as the person who he had tried to commit suicide for and who he is for some reason still in contact with what would u do.- and his experience with her was kind of the reason he choice to help Nivi in the beginning.  Remember Ragini will be like how she was 1st shown in bidaai she will be Ranvir's ragini. what would u do?

Yaar I would still choose Viren as a stalker Becozz eventhough I was just crazy for Vrien Sood n Evenif I lovvv him soo much but I just can'tt see my Ragvir seperated , I would hav prefered 2 kill ragi instead of Bringing Viren for her . Ragvir were soulmates So I just can't see them seperated . I hope U got what i wanted 2 say . I may sound rude but U can very well understand my feelings as U 2 r Ragvirian 

11.   If it is possibly I think this question is worse than the 1st.  I know u didn't watch bidaai after the leap but u didn't really miss much coz Ragini was very similar to Nivi except that whilst they showed Nivi falling totally in love with Viren they didn't do the same thing 4 Ragini.  That was 1 of the reasons I had wanted the show to continue coz I felt that even though I had never watched the show from the beginning she held back like a part of her still belonging to her dead husband. So my question is just say  u where given a copy of Nivren scenes and u know how amazing their chemistry is with 1 another and then for some unknown reason u have to make the choice btw swapping the males character ccbm will have Apu as he was in bidaai and Bidaai will have Viren. Now remember the characters will be exactly as is Ragini after the leap is a totally different character that u saw with Ranvir. She is reserved, quiet, sad, distant and aloof and totally shutdown she doesn't have the spark, the brightness she had before and Viren is going to be his emotional self.  Now be4 u say Nivi and Apu hell no- let me tell u something about his character in bidaai he was truly beautiful he simply loved and adored Ragini. For him there was no 1 more beautiful than her he simply lived for her and Tammy's happiness- a simply smile, a nyc word from her made his day probably his month and if she never loved him back it didn't matter to him he would continue loving her. So would u deprive the world of Nivren to see the Viren and Ragini chemistry or would u stick with Nivren. 

Sandia My Answer 2 dis ques will be d sameof d above . Whtever d char whtever it is but I just can't see Ragvir Seperated . So I would hav prefered tht Ragini seeng her n sadi's chilldren rather then bringing any1 else for her n getting remarried .becozz As far as I know Post leap was all abt Ragini n her treatment 2 n relationshp wid Khushi and tammy . So there was not any need 2 show ragi getting Remarried . I know I might sound selfish but What 2 do , like I said I just can't see Ragvir seperated . and Like U I also can't call Apu frm his char name. Anmol ek hi tha aur ek hi rahega , Anamika ka Anmol n tht was Ranvir Rajvansh . Except Ranvir Noone else was is will be Anmol for me   πŸ˜ƒ

12.   I will try to redeem myself with this question if u had to go out on a date with any of the characters that kinshuk has played which 1 would it be and why? Dev, Ranvir, Viren or Pintu or even Adi.

hahaaa U asked me dis ques n u r saying U redeemed urself . Not fair πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . yaar mujhe toh paacho ke paacho chahiye date pe , I would not hav any prob . I m always ready 2 date wid all 5 . Adi , Dev , Ranvir , Viren , Pintu and even KinshukπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

13.   Would your answer have changed if I told u what your date with these characters would be like: with Ranvir its going to be like his and ragini's  1st date- I haven't watched kajjal yet but read the updates so u are going to be stranded on a deserted beach/ resort with Dev.- with Viren its going to be the lover shack scene minus the attack.-Pintu it's not going to be so much a date as the scene with him and Krishna at the wedding.( u might not get much conversation with him coz he is so shy and he might tease u and pick a fight with u but he will make u feel like a princess with the way he looks at u and that's better than any date-  I guess u kn my preference bt don't let it influence u. 

hahaa Whe it comes 2 dating wid Adi,dev,Ranvir,Viren , Pintu who cares abt how d date would be . Spending time wid them is itslef will be a most beautiful date for me πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

14. 1 more question Dhasti, kritika, Rati or Anupriya as kinshuk next pairing after bidaai ofcouse.( and u cnt say none or that u want to see him with soem1 he has already been paired with

I am not at all confused wid dis ques , U know why ?? Becozzz I already dreamt 2 se Kinshuk and Rati since I saw both of them 2gther onscreen and offscreen in Ritz Jee leh yeh pal . I even told 2 Rachu also since tht time tht Kitna aacha ho agar Rati n kinshuk comes 2gther . OMGG they will set a fire 2gther onscreen . They both r just awosome as Individual in looks also and in acting dept also .n When they both will meet as a couple on TV It will be just mindblowing and 2 sizzling . πŸ˜³ I hope Hope n truly wish tht some Prod house thinks abt it and reads dis comment . Anu is my second choice as I like ehr too .Infact I also imagined her wid kinshuk n tht was also since RJYP time , I hope someday my wish will come true but ofcourse after Bidaai as Kinrul se aacha koi nahi , They are d best .rght ? πŸ˜‰

i hope u still my friend after this πŸ˜‰
hmmm sochna padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . oh Ofcourse I m ur frend jaan . πŸ€—

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here are some more from my side ...
When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
Has your greatest fear ever come true?
What are you most grateful for?
What makes you smile? (Activities, people, events, hobbies, projects, etc.)?
What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back ?
If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Dii here are some hope you like them dii ..
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

Yest when I saw my Pintuji πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, He was 2 hottt n sexyy yest in worried look πŸ˜³

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

I would try my best 2 bring selfish n greedy people on d track n would try my best 2 reduce d
crime as much as I can . Now how will I do it I myself don't know πŸ˜†

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

I would try my best 2 meet wid each n every person I know . Becozz they all would be my loved ones naa . 

What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?

Oh There were so many happy childhod memories , I thanks 2 god for giving me such a beautiful chilhood Touchwood . hmm but One was when my Granny gave me surprise visit on my Birthday . Oh I just can't forget tht day . 

Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No Thanks 2 God . n I don't want it to . 

What are you most grateful for?
I think U mean to whom i am greatful ? I am greatful to My Parents for supporting me in each n every phase of my life till now . n my frends my all lovely frends for being such a beautiful gift in my life 

What makes you smile? (Activities, people, events, hobbies, projects, etc.)?

It's very easy 2 make me haooy , Just a small thng can make me happy . So Anythng U pick up n do for me n I will b very very happy . πŸ˜†

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
I want 2 make dis world free of crime and criminals . 

You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?

I would keep my POV abt my Close frend infront of them n will try 2 clear out d Misunderstanding they would b having for my frend. 

Would you break the law to save a loved one?
If the loved one is rght n correct then Why not ? After all rules are meant 2 be Broken . rght ? πŸ˜‰

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back ?

Yaar Kulsum I m seriously telling dis frm my heart tht I badly want 2 meet Kinshuk . it's my biggest dream n I seriously want 2 do it anyhow . But my Buzy College life is holding me back😑😭 I hope n wish it will happen some day πŸ˜

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

State I would love 2 visit Kerela . I lovedd kerela when it was shown in Bidaai during Ragvir HM n since then I wanted 2 visit there .Country I would defo want 2 visit Europe . πŸ˜

Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
hmmm I think this Answer shld be asked 2 my frends for me becozz how would i know tht d type of a frend I am wid my frends They r lovingg me like tht . but As far as I knew my frends till now I think Yes I am the kind of frend like I want for me . πŸ˜‰

Dii here are some hope you like them dii ..

Kulsum my jaan ,U were fantastic in Questions . Excellent and Very very nice Questions . πŸ‘I truly lovedd it . n here is my sweet little πŸ€—to my sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arre pinto ji...aap 😳
humra peecha karte karte aap bhi aagaye yahaan Afsar Ban ne :P
lol
congrats pinto ji
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Moni, You might have already answered some and I read few questions... If I repeat, then sorry πŸ˜³

1. Which place is you fav? (frm places you have visited):
2. Best moments spent on IF:
3. Person you are closest to: 
4. Why do you love IF?
5. Your ambition in life: 
6. Describe yourself in 5 words: 
7. 2 good things about you: 
8. 2 bad things about you: 
9. 2 things you wish to change in yourself: 
10. 2 things you never want to change about yourself: 
11. Describe your dream in one word: 
12. Describe your point of view on life: 
13. Why did you join IF?
14. The first show you ever watched? 
15. Why do you love Kinshuk so much? πŸ˜³
16. Message for me:
17. Will you like to change anything about yourself? 
18. Something you regret doing?
19. Something you regret not doing?
20. How do you feel being grilled by people who love you? 

Uh... yea, a lot might be repeats...

Khushi
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

arre pinto ji...aap 😳

humra peecha karte karte aap bhi aagaye yahaan Afsar Ban ne :P
lol
congrats pinto ji

Ab kaa karein Krishnaji , jahan jahan Aap wahan wahan hum , Aap toh jaanti hai sab phir bhi kaahe pooch rahi hai πŸ˜³
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Moni, You might have already answered some and I read few questions... If I repeat, then sorry πŸ˜³

1. Which place is you fav? (frm places you have visited): 

I visited so many places in my country and lovedd all of them but Recently I think one yr ago I visited Delhi 1st time n Must say I seriously loved lovedd tht place . 

2. Best moments spent on IF:
Yaar Everytime I come 2 IF since I joined here All of them r my best moments , nothng particular as such 

3. Person you are closest to: 
My parents specially to my Mom . She is my bestest frend in midde age persons . 

4. Why do you love IF?
I really really enjoy discussing abt d show abt d characters abt d actors n ofcourse abt my Kinny πŸ˜³

5. Your ambition in life: 
To be a HR Executive . I want 2 spent my whole job time in Management n corporate world . 

6. Describe yourself in 5 words: 
I m simple , polite , hard working , understanding and Ambitious type of girl. πŸ˜³

7. 2 good things about you: 
I can't bear any wrong thngs happenning . I can make the person understand d situations if the person is facing any difficulty in doing tht. 

8. 2 bad things about you: 
hmm I think this shld be asked 2 my frends so tht i can correct it πŸ˜‰

9. 2 things you wish to change in yourself: 
My Sleeping habit πŸ˜†.  I want 2 change it .And my simplicity .Sometimes It creates little problem for me πŸ˜†

10. 2 things you never want to change about yourself: 
My hard working and ambitious nature . 

11. Describe your dream in one word: 
WANTED πŸ˜† 

12. Describe your point of view on life: 
LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE 

I seriously dislike when Any other person interfere in our life unecessarily . I think Every1 shld live and let others live . Why 2 nterfere in other's life when the person can handle d situation on his own . 

13. Why did you join IF?
Becozz I wanted 2 discuss abt my fav show Bidaai n abt my fav actors Kinshuk and parul .I wanted 2 share my opinions abt them n wanted 2 enjoy each n every moment  on d forum . 

14. The first show you ever watched? 
Hahaa I think I aalready gave dis ans 2 Ravjot .It's SHAKTIMAAN πŸ€£
15. Why do you love Kinshuk so much? πŸ˜³ 

Yeh toh main bhi nahi samajh paayi inn chaar saalo mein . πŸ˜†Honestly speaking I myself don't know wht exactly I lovv in dis guy and why I lovv dis guy so much n is crazyy for him liek mad πŸ˜³ . I htink Mostly becozz Kinny is a very very nice n good hearted Person in real . then comes his hott , charming,Dashing, Good n killing looks n his brilliant acting . πŸ‘

16. Message for me:

Ab bhabhiji aapke baare mein hum kaa kahin . bas hum itna hi kahenge ki U r a very very sweet gal .lovee catting wid u . Aur bhabhiji humein bahut aacha lagta hai jab aap humein baar baar Krishna aur Pinky ka naam le leke padeshaan aur tease karti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

17. Will you like to change anything about yourself? 
I think I gave dis ans naa πŸ˜Š

18. Something you regret doing?
I never ever do any thng for whch i feel regret in future . πŸ˜ƒ

19. Something you regret not doing?
hmmm iska ans bhi above ans mein hai πŸ˜Š

20. How do you feel being grilled by people who love you? 
Oh I feel top of the World , just indblowing feeling πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Aur kitna jhoot bolu ? πŸ˜† )
Uh... yea, a lot might be repeats...

Khushi

wadi..doll thumbnail
Dii Awesome Answers yaar Tumhara ye jawab that you want to meet Kinny badd even me i want to meet him any how yaar mei India aaonghi toh zarooor Kinny se milne ki koshish Karonghi yaar
very well Answered diii ..
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

Dii Awesome Answers yaar Tumhara ye jawab that you want to meet Kinny badd even me i want to meet him any how yaar mei India aaonghi toh zarooor Kinny se milne ki koshish Karonghi yaar
very well Answered diii ..

Thank u my Sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ . n yup one day we surely will meet our Dreamboy . rght ? πŸ˜‰.BTW I lovedd ur RagVir Signature . Truly They r Unbeatable. Just the Best πŸ˜³
wadi..doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Thank u my Sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ . n yup one day we surely will meet our Dreamboy . rght ? πŸ˜‰.BTW I lovedd ur RagVir Signature . Truly They r Unbeatable. Just the Best πŸ˜³

yh yaar i want to meet him yhy InshaAllah W e will meet him dii
AWWW DII THANKs for liking it yaar yeh it is Unbeatable jodi Missing them badlyy hope to see them eagerlyyy yaar i have a lot of Siggies Of them in ma Folderr whole Folder full of Kinny,Kinrul ,Salman and Ashish My latest crush photos dii ...