Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

what's wrong with lucky ji??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
hello friends...due to my exams i am not able to follow the show or come to forum but last night i watched the show for 5 mins..and was likeShocked

throughout the show i used to think its jeet who is impulsive and short tempered and lucky ji is one of those understanding men who never lose patience easily...but last night my all impression about him changed..

truely what's wrong with him??Angry...looks like sweety g left his house for his egoistic behaviour and wants to get accepted again but lucky g is not accepting his fault????even at last promo ginny complained to him and he scold sweety g with no reasonOuch

what the hell man??even his bebe wants sweety back and lucky g is so adamant..

was it the same lucky g who loved sweety g and was getting romantic with her??who always use to handles all problems and makes situation lights.??

was his love to sweety is a lie??sweety g is mother of his children..she accepted lucky g as he was though he wasn't educated like her..becoz she loved lucky g...does she deserve such ill mannered treatment???

and if lucky g won't apologize then i don't want sweety  to come back..otherwise it will be proved women are doormatAngry

what say??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilromiosugar1ashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's wrong with lucky ji??" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
lucky is showing his true colors now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
he is lost in his ego...i assume

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ego and sudden burst of loyalty towards his mother. His mom is an anpadh ganwar like him so he wants to show Sweety hes Boss and his mother is the biggest Boss in this house, not Sweety! 
When Bebe is not there, he lets Sweety boss over him but now he has to show his mardangi in front of his mother to prove hes a real Sher!  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top