Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nels

Shri, indeed this was the biggest blow to Rishi's facade and to us audience. Inspite of all his stupid acts he was the one who was badly in need of solace today. But I am amazed by his persistent efforts to help Indira even at the cost of his own tamasha. He was very right yesterday to say, "Kismat kharab mein likhvaa ke aaya hoon". Now I feel that the humor he uses in his conversations, is basically Ricky Diwan's state addressed by Rishi. 

agree. ðŸ˜”
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nels

Shri, indeed this was the biggest blow to Rishi's facade and to us audience. Inspite of all his stupid acts he was the one who was badly in need of solace today. But I am amazed by his persistent efforts to help Indira even at the cost of his own tamasha. He was very right yesterday to say, "Kismat kharab mein likhvaa ke aaya hoon". Now I feel that the humor he uses in his conversations, is basically Ricky Diwan's state addressed by Rishi. 

totally agree on the last line nels...
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh gosh, when you put it like that...This is such a bleak picture! I was going to title my post for Feb 15th "The Lull Before the Storm" but then I thought that I should save that title for another day since this is only the beginning...