Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:57am | IP Logged

I was on a jolly trip to Bangalore last week.

A month before I started on this joyous and a very successful trip,I had a thought in mind. I have now been a part of IF for some months now and am having a very great time at IF...I have added to my friends' list so many names that i always feel like knowing all of them personally so that I can cherish their friendship even more.

When I actually planned to organise this trip, i wanted to fulfil this wish of mine. I wanted to meet some of my friends in IF  who stayed at Bangalore. In my list, were three girls, famous in IF in their own way. They were Deepanbh, Cutereems and Queenbee.

The next step I embarked on after buying tickets for my trip was to plan meeting them.

But, there was an early setback to my excitement when I came to know  that I won't be able to meet Queenbee as she had already planned a trip to Hyderabad during the same days. Myself and Queenbee actually exchanged PMs and felt disappointed that the meeting could not happen. Actually, we penned PMs reading like this......

We will meet when God wants us to meet. I think God does not want us to meet this time over.

You might laugh at these statements as it sounds very filmi...But, you also should just try and think how disappointed we both were.

Then, I overcame my sorrow and then planned things out with Deepanbh and Cutereems. They both were equally excited about the meeting. We finalised the D-day as 16th April, 2005(Saturday) at 4 PM. We were to meet at a famous landmark in a particular area. We were then to go to a hotel and spend some happy time chatting away to glory.... So all plans were laid for the so-called "Bangalore Chapter of IF". Sorry, vijay for using your phrase here. It was Vijay who exclaimed that my meeting could be named this...Vijay, I have used your phrase as my topic heading. I hope you don't mind...

As planned, I reached Bangalore on Thursday. On Friday evening, I accidentally logged on to IF to check what's happening where. I was really shocked to see Deepanbh's PM which said she had some official outing on Saturday, so the meeting as decided , would not take place. I immedialtey got in touch with her  thro' phone. She expressed her sorrow as she did not exprect a sudden meeting on the same day. Then, she said we have to look for some other time to meet. When all this happened, the time was 4.30 in the evening. I told her that I had to meet them somehow this time. Finally, we came to a conclusion that we meet the same evening. She asked me to come to a specific place at 6 and from there, we planned to go and meet Cute at a different place. So, i agreed to this.

When the clock struck 6, I was there waiting for Deepanbh to come. She came there. We met for the first time. We were both thrilled. Then, we called Cute from there and told her that we will be coming to the place she suggested in half an hour. So, we got into an auto and proceeded. All along the way, we both enjoyed a lot. We spoke about ourselves, about IF and its members. We had lots to speak in a very short time. We actually did not waste even a minute, I feel. Then, we reached the place. Cute had not come yet. We were waiting. At this time, even the Rain God smiled at us and there was a small drizzle. But, i am thankful to Rain God for not bringing down a heavy downpour as that would have really spoilt our plans. Then, Cute arrived. The excitement and joy increased leaps and bounds for all three of  us. We then, went into a hotel to dine out. There, our talks continued. We chatted for a long one hour as we ate. Deepanbh and me actually bullied Cute in a very playful manner that she is a night bird and that she has reached a huge number of posts in no time. We also talked that myself and Deeps were way behind in the number of posts. The time kept ticking and we had to go home. Finally, we had finished eating and so moved out of the hotel.

We walked for 5 minutes and then bid a very happy adieu to Cute who went in the opposite direction. We both took an auto and proceeded. Deepanbh got down midway and I went to my destination.

So, thus the mission was accomplished. We had a very nice time together and probably got to know more about each other. It was a very good evening and I would cherish this moment forever......Finally, all the thrre of us agreed to one statement... "God actually wanted to prepone our excitement, so we met before we had planned." We were all happy that we got to meet, at last...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bangalore Chapter of IF --Read this!!!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged

sree!!! u r so very lucky to have been able 2 meet deepanbh n cutereems!!! unfortunately living in united kingdom makes this impossible for me unless i plan a holiday 2 india!!!

altho there's bas, megha desai n samie n jenny n ravu living in UK....

SmileEmbarrassed

Edited by jem1299 - 18 April 2005 at 8:29am

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged
that was so nice , sree . thanx for sharing Big smile wish i could meet smita and ritu

Edited by misha - 18 April 2005 at 4:03am

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharin sreeSmile

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Wow Sree!!That is soooooogr8!!

Thanks for sharing that with us!!

I wanna meet ppl from I-F too CryCry lol..

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 18 April 2005 at 6:01am

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Sree!...sounds cool...i would love to meet someone from i-f too...but everyone's too far away!Cry

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. It sounds cool

I would love to meet people from IF Cry lekin everyone's far away from me

chillyflakes

chillyflakes

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Wow....Sree, that was a wonderful note! I bet you guys must have had a great time!

Thanks for sharing with all of us!Smile

Cheers,

Chilly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top