~Shilpa's VM Gallery~ Farewell VM for Gina pg 50 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww... That was so very cute๐Ÿ‘ Fantastic VM Shilpa.. As usual the song, the lyrics and the scenes are so perfect๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

You just made it easier for me to see my favorite scenes of last week without having to forward other scenes.. Thank you๐Ÿ˜›
shilpa ๐Ÿค— and fab๐Ÿ‘

loved it... the song is soo beautiful... perfect for the scenes... scenes are just๐Ÿ˜...

awesome job ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
wonderful VM shilpa...Piya re Oh meri piya...thats what both have been indirectly saying to each other ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘
Main Vari java Shilpa!๐Ÿ˜ณ beautiful VM ...with beautiful song and most beautiful scenes ...loved each one of them .
Originally posted by sbp1971

Hi Friends!
Hope you are having a good weekend.

Here is something to enjoy while we wait for Monday.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkUDwAF_xq0&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for making this VM, I had added this song in my OS that i updated last night... thanks again... 
thanks for the vm  .. very nice .
Absolutely fantastic VM shilpa...it was perfect
love the VM... and so many  ... I am in heaven
shilpa..these vms are amazing my personal favs are gohem past, present and pehla nasha..the way u ended the pehala nasha video...gia is so cute..who can not fall in love with her ...oh god she;s so dreamy...ahemji ke dil ko to furrr hona hi tha...i am just waiting for the moments where they confess to each other unknowingly that will be a treat to the audience...๐Ÿ˜›