-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tuntun may be a bad person in some situations but after watching him with Sonu then he is a great Dadaji. The way he treats Sonu is soo nice, he treats him soo lovingly. It shows that Tuntun has a little bit of goodness in him. Don't you all agree? 😊 Edited by Nivren123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Tuntun may be a bad person in some situations but after watching him with Sonu then he is a great Dadaji. The way he treats Sonu is soo nice, he treats him soo lovingly. It shows that Tuntun has a little bit of goodness in him. Don't you all agree? 😊

Your Right He Is A Great Dadaji... I Think If  Pinky Parent Didn't Brainwash His Mind About Krishna And His Family. For Sure He Would Have Not Thought Bad About Krishna And Her Family...They Should Stop Showing Tuntun Singh And Pinky And Her Family Stop There Game...When Will They Learn There Lesson...
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even am wondering the same he is very good with Sonu Bitwa ..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes Fizu aggree wid u tht TTS may b heartless person but He loves his sons n sonu a lott . He loves his sons n wants them 2 support him in his life . 
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes he is not completely bad. U can see that in the way he loves Pintu as well. Also i think he is just hurt that Babloo has nothing in common with him and doesn't spend any time with him. 

However his ego has corrupted him and he holds outdated and illogical views about life and about ppl. 
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: orianthi

Yes he is not completely bad. U can see that in the way he loves Pintu as well. Also i think he is just hurt that Babloo has nothing in common with him and doesn't spend any time with him. 

However his ego has corrupted him and he holds outdated and illogical views about life and about ppl. 

Have to agree that he is quite a good grandfather however I wonder if that will only last while Sonu is still young and he doesn't expect as much from him yet.  His boys are old enough to make their decisions yet he still wants to do it for them no questions asked (ie Pintu's marriage being arranged to Pinky without any input whatsoever from Pintu).  I think he likes the idea of his word being the law and as long as everyone complies he is great otherwise watch out...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for agreeing and Yeah I also think it's because he is blinded by his ego. 😊