Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey thanks, Jzee  *hugs*  I'll make more baad mein...trying to catch up on the caps of the past few epis now so posting those in the gallery.

Here's an ispecial cap of Monu's forever untied wed waces as jheel calls them 😆

And on that note, chalo you take rest...will catch you later in  your afternoon and my morning I guess.
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jzee, it's a good thing you clarified just how you got that broken wrist...the way you type, I'd just as soon have assumed you'd worked the poor appendage to the bone😆 J/k
I join the others here in wishing you a speedy recovery, do give it a good rest, who knows, maybe this is the time you get skilled at being ambidextrous & we won't be deprived of your posts after all!

Nur, the blue ones in the last episode weren't half bad, though the wed ones are a favowit☺️

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

^^ 😍 ☺️ Never was I more smitten by something so utterly inanimate! 😆

Originally posted by: jheel1

Jzee, it's a good thing you clarified just how you got that broken wrist...the way you type, I'd just as soon have assumed you'd worked the poor appendage to the bone😆 J/k
I join the others here in wishing you a speedy recovery, do give it a good rest, who knows, maybe this is the time you get skilled at being ambidextrous & we won't be deprived of your posts after all!

Nur, the blue ones in the last episode weren't half bad, though the wed ones are a favowit☺️

^^ 🤣 I wouldn't have held the presumption against you, at all. 😆

-- ditto -- ☺️
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago