Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Today's epi was interesting overall and although I'm probably the singular person who's found something to nitpick over in the end, I liked it overall. I was gonna wait for Jzee's post but I guess that might be delayed so I'm just gonna blurt out my thoughts this way.

There was more "ladies ki chik chik" type scenes vis a vis Renu and sourpuss MIL but the bits that warmed my  heart were seeing Sanjay not blindly going along and still being positive and nice to Megha...this character is really a surprise package in this show with the shades he shows. Second reason why I liked him today...cuz he chose to jhaado that loser Tanu and not blindly go with his wife on this one...and Tanu ki toh Nidhi band bajaa hi rahi hai so that was fun to see as well.

On to Mohan...so they showed a logical progression with Mohan trying to double check the proofs to make sure that they are authentic or not and if he's missing something in this puzzle...for the sake of Nanhi's faith and that of Megha...somewhere he himself isn't willing to believe that Amar could be the culprit...the beginning scene for that matter with Megha imagining Amar showing up to bolster her spirit...another nice touch...very much a manifestation of what Megha needed in that moment I'd say memory wise...and a good way to start the epi and tie it up with the ending MM scene.

Which finally brings me to the most important part of the epi...the last MM scene...firstly I LOVE that music they played in the beginning as Megha walks over to the bench and sits down...it's a very poignant piece...then to a bit of humor with Megha seeing Mohan and telling him ki koi baat samajh mein nahin aati...and Mohan with earphones in his ears can't hear her so he's shaking his head without looking in her direction...I found that damn amusingLOL

Moving on...the graph of the scene grew interestingly with that MOMENT I'd say when Mohan (as always) chooses to soften his tone and hold up a white flag first...and he does with such an honesty genuinely putting forth his dilemna...telling her that for the first time he isn't able to believe the stark proof in front of him... somewhere it strikes a chord with Megha enough for her to open up a bit too...and I loved the way she sort of started with a fond smile at reminiscing and then moving on to talking about the case in particular...that interaction there as Mohan asks her follow up questions...

Megha has the idealist streak that her FIL has in some ways too...maybe it's more theatrical flourish types to show her saying, "All I have with me is faith that Amar is innocent" but it gets a bit whimsical...they turned the moment poignant there but somewhere I was expecting a different flow maybe...and to top it off they have to show Mohan saluting her for her strength after this...I just felt the gesture came a bit quickly...they could have shown more interaction...a gap before this gesture...in some ways the flow of the scenes becomes patchy...maybe I'm the only one who felt this way but otherwise I loved the scene.

Anyways, the promo has perked me up for next week again...Mohan fumbling with his ice-cream, Megha laughing at him and him giving a pained smile in response...hilariousLOL

P.S. Tiny glimpse of Guru today with the snoring but chalo atleast they showed himLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 10 February 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirmanjushasmkapphloxyojas143gondiberkesweet_shona-Swetha-ulakminifatim30cutegirl94AbhiAnimadhu_sridhar-RD-rusha4003Allbut1Mru_beemimzhookedMR21without-fathom-Fivr--Faith-sun-naaaaaaaaaNymeria-MohanKiRaadha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 10th: To new beginnings?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
res..!Embarrassed

Anu dear..Hug
Amazing analysis of the pei.. by u dear..Clap

Me again back with my demand for MegHan CAPS..!!!EmbarrassedCoolLOL
Pls. take the Caps of MegHan from today's episode na..Cry?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Today's epi was interesting overall and although I'm probably the singular person who's found something to nitpick over in the end, I liked it overall. I was gonna wait for Jzee's post but I guess that might be delayed so I'm just gonna blurt out my thoughts this way.

There was more "ladies ki chik chik" type scenes vis a vis Renu and sourpuss MIL but the bits that warmed my  heart were seeing Sanjay not blindly going along and still being positive and nice to Megha...this character is really a surprise package in this show with the shades he shows. Second reason why I liked him today...cuz he chose to jhaado that loser Tanu and not blindly go with his wife on this one...and Tanu ki toh Nidhi band bajaa hi rahi hai so that was fun to see as well.

Sanjay is one confused fella. If only he decides to be more positive, he would go far. His character bare bones are fine, just all the regrets he has are weighing him down and making him spineless.

Umm.. you know, when Megha says that sentence to Renu, about how there was so much mirchi in the dal, even I found the tone hard. The tone was off, and it is no surprise that Renu took it wrong. In any case, Renu and the sourpuss have decided that Megha is no good. It is amazing that even after two years, they have this chatter about Megha's attitude or behaviour. Oh well.. I guess at least I got to see Addu
LOL

On to Mohan...so they showed a logical progression with Mohan trying to double check the proofs to make sure that they are authentic or not and if he's missing something in this puzzle...for the sake of Nanhi's faith and that of Megha...somewhere he himself isn't willing to believe that Amar could be the culprit...the beginning scene for that matter with Megha imagining Amar showing up to bolster her spirit...another nice touch...very much a manifestation of what Megha needed in that moment I'd say memory wise...and a good way to start the epi and tie it up with the ending MM scene.

Why did the lab, that Mohan went to, have a cardboard model of some building. Such a juvenile way of showing a lab that analyses stuff related to building materials!!! hahaha.. Don't know why I noticed that..LOL

Which finally brings me to the most important part of the epi...the last MM scene...firstly I LOVE that music they played in the beginning as Megha walks over to the bench and sits down...it's a very poignant piece...then to a bit of humor with Megha seeing Mohan and telling him ki koi baat samajh mein nahin aati...and Mohan with earphones in his ears can't hear her so he's shaking his head without looking in her direction...I found that damn amusingLOL

Yea.. he was a natural headbopper, not the OTT kinds. He has these subtle expressions and mannerisms, I love it. Even when he softens or is listening to her, his body language is great.

Moving on...the graph of the scene grew interestingly with that MOMENT I'd say when Mohan (as always) chooses to soften his tone and hold up a white flag first...and he does with such an honesty genuinely putting forth his dilemna...telling her that for the first time he isn't able to believe the stark proof in front of him... somewhere it strikes a chord with Megha enough for her to open up a bit too...and I loved the way she sort of started with a fond smile at reminiscing and then moving on to talking about the case in particular...that interaction there as Mohan asks her follow up questions...

Megha has the idealist streak that her FIL has in some ways too...maybe it's more theatrical flourish types to show her saying, "All I have with me is faith that Amar is innocent" but it gets a bit whimsical...they turned the moment poignant there but somewhere I was expecting a different flow maybe...and to top it off they have to show Mohan saluting her for her strength after this...I just felt the gesture came a bit quickly...they could have shown more interaction...a gap before this gesture...in some ways the flow of the scenes becomes patchy...maybe I'm the only one who felt this way but otherwise I loved the scene.

Word to all you have said. I did find his salute odd too. I think it was the slow-mo action too that accentuated the weirdness even more. Mohan likes to display his emotions always. He is giving air kisses, or  slaps or such things. I can kinda see him saluting to her, after hearing her speak and maybe he was feeling elated and had to show his appreciation. But yes, it was odd.

Anyways, the promo has perked me up for next week again...Mohan fumbling with his ice-cream, Megha laughing at him and him giving a pained smile in response...hilariousLOL

P.S. Tiny glimpse of Guru today with the snoring but chalo atleast they showed himLOL

I know .. but Guru looks cute even when he is asleep and snoring LOL

Edited by Mru_bee - 10 February 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhu_sridharulakminihookedNymeria-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
nureat01...i agree with you in this part...
" Megha has the idealist streak that her FIL has in some ways too...maybe it's more theatrical flourish types to show her saying, "All I have with me is faith that Amar is innocent" but it gets a bit whimsical...they turned the moment poignant there but somewhere I was expecting a different flow maybe...and to top it off they have to show Mohan saluting her for her strength after this...I just felt the gesture came a bit quickly...they could have shown more interaction...a gap before this gesture...in some ways the flow of the scenes becomes patchy...maybe I'm the only one who felt this way but otherwise I loved the scene. "

I also expected more  practical dialog there from Megha's side...because this show has good and wise status...  we all know that she has faith on her husband and she does not has to tell it mohan too...he also know it..it is nice if they created a scene and dialog there, to show the  emotional similarities and understanding  between them...
any way what we got in last scene  good and i like ...Smile but still ...

Edited by ulakmini - 10 February 2012 at 9:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Sanjay is one confused fella. If only he decides to be more positive, he would go far. His character bare bones are fine, just all the regrets he has are weighing him down and making him spineless. True...but somewhere he's a very unpredictable character that surprises me from time to time I guess so I'm liking that about this character...he has his flaws, his weaknesses and then his positive traits...that makes him a realistic character.

Umm.. you know, when Megha says that sentence to Renu, about how there was so much mirchi in the dal, even I found the tone hard. The tone was off, and it is no surprise that Renu took it wrong. In any case, Renu and the sourpuss have decided that Megha is no good. It is amazing that even after two years, they have this chatter about Megha's attitude or behaviour. Oh well.. I guess at least I got to see Addu
LOL LOL really? I guess I didn't notice that about Megha's tone but I feel in general Renu went on the offensive cuz she was guilty...and she finds it easier to bully Megha given that the MIL blindly supports her...I think the problem is that if Megha isn't talking in a meek tone, it is automatically presumed to be "rude"...she just remarked about there being mirchi in the dal...she wasn't accusing anyone...and even when they started blasting her, she was being respectful only...but that kind of respect doesn't seem to have any value unless delivered in a mousy/meek tone like a dukhiyari bahu/vidhwa.

Why did the lab, that Mohan went to, have a cardboard model of some building. Such a juvenile way of showing a lab that analyses stuff related to building materials!!! hahaha.. Don't know why I noticed that..LOL LOL given the general standards of daily soaps, I didn't find it too bad...atleast the "lab technician" didn't look AS lallu as they do in most showsLOL...what I did find funny was Mohan randomly running all "hero-like" from the Dinanath construction site...bhai chal ke bhi nikal sakta tha...sample hi toh lene gaya thaLOL

Yea.. he was a natural headbopper, not the OTT kinds. He has these subtle expressions and mannerisms, I love it. Even when he softens or is listening to her, his body language is great. Yep very natural bit...this is what he does best as this character...the subtle bits.

Word to all you have said. I did find his salute odd too. I think it was the slow-mo action too that accentuated the weirdness even more. Mohan likes to display his emotions always. He is giving air kisses, or  slaps or such things. I can kinda see him saluting to her, after hearing her speak and maybe he was feeling elated and had to show his appreciation. But yes, it was odd. Areyyy so I'm not the only one?? I thought everyone was loving the epi so much that I'm the only one who found the salute oddLOL...yeah the slow motion made it weirder too...and honestly the fact that it came right after Megha's "I only  have faith in Amar's innocence" line that made the flow off for me...If they wanted to show Megha using that line, they could have left it at a smile from Mohan or something...the salute got a bit much...especially given their equation...the transitions should take some time atleast...yeh log ek hi din mein BFFs toh nahin ban sakte...granted that Mohan is an expressive guy when it comes to his emotions but shouldn't it vary depending on the person he's interacting with? This was supposed to be a moment of 'breaking the ice', right? So they should  have left it at the eye contact they shared in the end...the scene would have been perfect...honestly it didn't need the salute, not at all.

I know .. but Guru looks cute even when he is asleep and snoring LOL LOL arey he looks good in anyway...chaahe statue ban ke hi khada raheLOL...but yeah that was one random bit in the epi that I loved...seriously you give him TWO seconds of airtime also and he's so entertainingLOL

-Faith--MohanKiRaadha-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

I also expected more  practical dialog there from Megha's side...because this show has good and wise status...  we all know that she has faith on her husband and she does not has to tell it mohan too...he also know it..it is nice if they created a scene and dialog there, to show the  emotional similarities and understanding  between them...
any way what we got in last scene  good and i like ...Smile but still ...

Yes I also had an expectation of a bit more practical dialogue from Megha but I guess she is an idealist after all...just this FAITH won't solve anything and it's good for dialogue-baazi and maybe it keeps her going on a daily basis but it isn't going to help Amar's case in any way.

I'm hoping this is what Mohan will make her realize soon too...that you have to SUPPLEMENT your faith with actual proof to get anything done.

Yeah the writers were trying to show an emotional connect there I guess...anyways I also liked the scene otherwiseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Liked the mohan-megha scene. Mohan luckily got megha in her sober mood. Otherwise this would have been another fighting session. 

When megha said she has only belief of Amar's Innocence. I was thinking Mohan might say even he has that feeling, but that will not enough for the court. I guess he realised that megha is in very distressed mood, otherwise she won't be talking normally to him. So he didn't want spoil it by rushing up about the need of proof. I'm sure he will follow it up and makes her realise. He will surely get some clue/proof from Megha herself regarding the case. 

Really i don't know what proof she can have. She could not have had any access to the official documents. Amar never discussed any office matter in house. She might be having some detail , which may not seem like clue or proof to her. That should come before mohan. Only then he can help. 

I guess the salute was more for her confidence in facing the case even  when she doesn't have any proof. Obviously a rational person cannot appreciate her fighting the case without any proof and will only think of it waste of money and effort. But she just cannot give up even when she has no proof, like she said in the episode - "kash haarna itna aasan hota hai". She is not ready to give up. 

Even mohan doesn't have any proof against Dinanath and everyone thinks dinanath as a good man. Still he is striving hard to get proofs. Here Megha has no access to any proof apparently, but she can't give up still. He salutes this aspect of her, i think. 

-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@Subha: I understand WHAT the salute was for...Mohan himself stated what the salute was for but I personally felt the scene didn't really NEED that salute from him at that point and it was a powerful enough scene anyways based on the glances they exchanged. The salute gave it a more cheesy/sappy tone...but that's just my opinion...if it had been a quick salute then also it would have been ok...ek toh woh aur slow motion mein kar diya for the "effect".  Anyways, that's the only thing that jarred me...I understood the purpose of the scene otherwise.

ulakmini-MohanKiRaadha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.