Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
OK...Agreeed.....Angad is hopeless...So why not the poor little saint Kripa leave him for God's sake and find another poor little Saint for herself...

Ufff...that would atleast make our lives peaceful...I am tired of listening to illogical things said to Angad and still wanting him for Kripa...For heaven's sake leave Angad alone, if you cannot understand his pain... Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kripa Kripa Kripa... (Page 4)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

Originally posted by sana.abraham

i still think Prithvi should come back to his sense now and give Kripa a blow to her face for neglecting his child so much...why couldnt she just cooperate and give the baby to Damini when Damini asked for it?..its not like she's being such a mother to HER baby now anyway...no wonder she was so confident when Angad accepted the baby...she figured atleast Angad will take care of it..and she wont have toLOLLOL..and nobody will address the baby as only hers..which it technically is without Pritvis presense

why does she have to give up HER BABY it's HER'S and ANGAD'S

its not Angad's child..the fact that Angad even accepted the child is something i doubt Kripas character would do..going by her track record of being so insecure...Angad never even fussed about the fact that the baby is not his..yet he seemed to take care of it and anticipate it much more than the mother herself.....Kripa would most likely throw a fuss as to why Angad slept with another girl to begin with...rather than be mad about the lying part

well yah if your husband slept with another man obviously you would throw a "fuss" not liek you would brush it off your shoulders

even though the child is biologically not his he has still accepted it as his,  therefore making it ANGADS AND KRIPAS

but i would do exactly what Angad did..brush off every other fact except the fact i was lied to....because yes its not Kripas fault the baby is Prithvi's she did marry Prithvi..thus the baby...so why fuss about that?..id know about it...

yeah he accepted the child..because he wanted to show Kripa how loving he is towards the child and of their bond..not make her think that hes doing it out of a plan of his so she can fall for his antics..and he wont get caught of being a casanova..LOL..theres a limit to suspecting a guy..really...had i just given birth..i wouldnt even see anyone near me except my husband..who accepted another man's child with SO MUCH EASE...Sheetal and the rest i wouldnt even have the energy or care to hear them out..id be forever indebted to my husband for not throwing me out on the street for lying about such a big thing..and for coming back to me so easily.....no matter who told me what..i would be married to him..not anyone else...Angad accepting the child..was not something he had to do...he chose to..thereby in the technical sense..its a favour he did for her...though that sounds harsh

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

what posts on Kripa?..i dont read random postsConfused..i like to stay away from posts which i dont agree with..to save everyone the trouble

..Kripa does a lot of mental torture on Angad..as heard on the show today..his mental health has been destroyed by these people...and Angad just gives her back what she earned..and now what Dilip and Naina have earned..its nothing out of the blue really...hes not creating problems out of the get co...he's been pushed to his limit...thats the story..as simple as that...she randomly does shows for another man..and to get her back for that..Angad utters while drunk "i'll kill him"..and he gets sent to jail over that....and thats justifiedLOLLOL..because Angad is violent?..uh no hes been mentally played with from the start of this show...he's frustrated because this women cant ever seem to be on his side..yet she doesnt go away..she cries and nags about how much she loves him..and how sorry she is..once again...that makes ZERO sense..what is she doing with NAINA?..had i been Angad i would be appauled at the fact that..the same girl whos crying to me..is hand in hand with the same people who ruined my life..open relationship?..again..this is nothng new..Kripa once again brought out this side of Angad..when she had the choice to keep the mature and level headed Angad...she threw him in the gutter with rapists thus she gave Angad this title herself..whos she to complain?

And angad does the same mental torture on her, like bringing home random girls and sleeping with them, and then saying that my wife doesn't mind, cheating is one of the worst thing somebody could do, or saying that eh forgives kripa when all he wanted was to make her think he did and then break her heart once again

um but Kripa already thinks he can rape someone...so this cant possibly be of any kind of torture to her.and even i would think she doesnt mind..why would she mind?..if she can think he raped Sheetal and still be with him and not divorce him..its obvious that she doesnt care...why is Kripa so confusing?..i wouldnt wanna stay with a rapist..why is she with one?...she came to the rapist conclusion herself..by choosing to ignore Angads plea and believe others...Angad gets a blow..when out of the blue his wife says he is able to rape girls...who wouldnt retaliate this way?..what mental frustration can Kripa go thru?...like i said..she brings this side out of Angad..Angad didnt just one day wake up and bring girls home

Edited by sana.abraham - 09 May 2006 at 11:29pm

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

but i would do exactly what Angad did..brush off every other fact except the fact i was lied to....because yes its not Kripas fault the baby is Prithvi's she did marry Prithvi..thus the baby...so why fuss about that?..id know about it...

yeah he accepted the child..because he wanted to show Kripa how loving he is towards the child and of their bond..not make her think that hes doing it out of a plan of his so she can fall for his antics..and he wont get caught of being a casanova..LOL..theres a limit to suspecting a guy..really...had i just given birth..i wouldnt even see anyone near me except my husband..who accepted another man's child with SO MUCH EASE...Sheetal and the rest i wouldnt even have the energy or care to hear them out..id be forever indebted to my husband for not throwing me out on the street for lying about such a big thing..and for coming back to me so easily.....no matter who told me what..i would be married to him..not anyone else...Angad accepting the child..was not something he had to do...he chose to..thereby in the technical sense..its a favour he did for her...though that sounds harsh

And that should have gone the same for angad

His wife JUST gave birth and rather than being by her and the babies side, he was with mishty going to puna or where ever they went, he could of easily told her sorry I can't my wife just gave birth, it's not like she needed him to sign something, she took him for no reason and he agreed to go for no reason,

Exactly he choose to accept the child so by doing that he should not be treating the mother like dirt, and spending nights with random girls

If he is such a good father, than why isn't he with the baby, rather than being out all night with strangers, he had a choice and he choose the baby and he shouldn't turn his back her

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

um but Kripa already thinks he can rape someone...so this cant possibly be of any kind of torture to her.and even i would think she doesnt mind..why would she mind?..if she can think he raped Sheetal and still be with him and not divorce him..its obvious that she doesnt care...why is Kripa so confusing?..i wouldnt wanna stay with a rapist..why is she with one?...she came to the rapist conclusion herself..by choosing to ignore Angads plea and believe others...Angad gets a blow..when out of the blue his wife says he is able to rape girls...who wouldnt retaliate this way?..what mental frustration can Kripa go thru?...like i said..she brings this side out of Angad..Angad didnt just one day wake up and bring girls home

She didn't come to the rapist conclusion herself

There was evidence

Like angad switching the lab reports, which to her were strange, if he didn't rape her why switch them, and why not let it appear in court and let the truth come out

Also if he was able o rape her out of anger why not sheetal (her thoughts not mine)

And who said that she would of stayed with him, if he REALLY did, which he didn't I highly doubt that she would stay with  him even though she loves him to death

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

And that should have gone the same for angad

His wife JUST gave birth and rather than being by her and the babies side, he was with mishty going to puna or where ever they went, he could of easily told her sorry I can't my wife just gave birth, it's not like she needed him to sign something, she took him for no reason and he agreed to go for no reason,

Exactly he choose to accept the child so by doing that he should not be treating the mother like dirt, and spending nights with random girls

If he is such a good father, than why isn't he with the baby, rather than being out all night with strangers, he had a choice and he choose the baby and he shouldn't turn his back her

Angad didnt go on a leisure trip..he went because he felt guilty at the fact that Mishty provided the money for the kids delivery...what did Kripa do when she heard that?...thru a fuss..i would call up Mishti and out of courtesy SAY THANKS...who throws a fuss about that..thats just cheap and shows how much the real mother cares about the kid...when Angad who is known to have a ego and whatnot..took help from someone forgetting everything except the childs well being..

second..Angad has nobody to turn his back to...Kripa already turned her back with her statements..one cant talk to the wall...then when Kripa realized she was wrong..she turned back around?..like Angad is the B.E.S.T bus...which if you miss once..you can hop onto the next time it comes around.

Im sure Angad will not treat the baby like filth..the baby wasnt even in todays scene..and instead of Angad who has his own problems that deal with his own BLOOD...Kripa was nowhere to be seen with the child..which is her own blood..no matter what as we seen with Avi and Angad..blood is thicker than water..before Angad runs to the kid...the mother should...then to fulfill his duties surely Angad will too as he always has attended to the child

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
guys debate section is open..why not try it out there Embarrassed Embarrassed

here is the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=58

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

She didn't come to the rapist conclusion herself

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

There was evidence

Like angad switching the lab reports, which to her were strange, if he didn't rape her why switch them, and why not let it appear in court and let the truth come out

Also if he was able o rape her out of anger why not sheetal (her thoughts not mine)

And who said that she would of stayed with him, if he REALLY did, which he didn't I highly doubt that she would stay with  him even though she loves him to death

he obviously switched the reports because all the evidence pointed to him..he already went to jail once over fake evidence..Angad learns from his mistakes..there would be no way the truth would come out in court..had Kannan not been there..and therefore Angad is greatful of Kannan

Kripa also made no move to leave..infact she was double faced..at night she would hug him and wipe his tears..and in the morning say random anything agaisnt him in court..Confused it was just out of nowhere...hence Angad saying everyone in that house is double faced.

Kripa also did not get raped by Angad..thats a fact which i think Sangu di got for us..which i believe.

and if Kripa loving him to death can suspect him despite any lab reports being changed and what not..why didnt Avantika?..and Karthik?...why did they blindly support him because they know no matter what he does..RAPE is something he never did..nor will he..what kind of love does Karthik and Avantika have for Angad if Kripa is already at the highest level..loving him to death....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top