Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

mex1

mex1

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

Are you serious about thi?,, so some people made a few post about kripa today it's not a big freakin deal, not the end of the world,

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

She is not the one that is having a open relationship (still love angad big fan, don't get me wrong)

She is not the one that is bringing unknown guys in her room and then shutting the door, and doing god knows what

She is still faithful

She's not the one CHEATING

So she has a kid with another guy, so what, at that time she was married, she had no idea that he was a psycho and would do all that

oh ya true that sh*t

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kripa Kripa Kripa... (Page 3)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.abraham

i still think Prithvi should come back to his sense now and give Kripa a blow to her face for neglecting his child so much...why couldnt she just cooperate and give the baby to Damini when Damini asked for it?..its not like she's being such a mother to HER baby now anyway...no wonder she was so confident when Angad accepted the baby...she figured atleast Angad will take care of it..and she wont have toLOLLOL..and nobody will address the baby as only hers..which it technically is without Pritvis presense

why does she have to give up HER BABY it's HER'S and ANGAD'S

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

i still think Prithvi should come back to his sense now and give Kripa a blow to her face for neglecting his child so much...why couldnt she just cooperate and give the baby to Damini when Damini asked for it?..its not like she's being such a mother to HER baby now anyway...no wonder she was so confident when Angad accepted the baby...she figured atleast Angad will take care of it..and she wont have toLOLLOL..and nobody will address the baby as only hers..which it technically is without Pritvis presense

its not Angad's child..the fact that Angad even accepted the child is something i doubt Kripas character would do..going by her track record of being so insecure...Angad never even fussed about the fact that the baby is not his..yet he seemed to take care of it and anticipate it much more than the mother herself.....Kripa would most likely throw a fuss as to why Angad slept with another girl to begin with...rather than be mad about the lying part

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

its not Angad's child..the fact that Angad even accepted the child is something i doubt Kripas character would do..going by her track record of being so insecure...Angad never even fussed about the fact that the baby is not his..yet he seemed to take care of it and anticipate it much more than the mother herself.....Kripa would most likely throw a fuss as to why Angad slept with another girl to begin with...rather than be mad about the lying part

yeah its not his baby so he doesnt care for herDead I'm sick of his fake love for babyDead

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Are you serious about thi?,, so some people made a few post about kripa today it's not a big freakin deal, not the end of the world,

She is not the one that is having a open relationship (still love angad big fan, don't get me wrong)

She is not the one that is bringing unknown guys in her room and then shutting the door, and doing god knows what

She is still faithful

She's not the one CHEATING

So she has a kid with another guy, so what, at that time she was married, she had no idea that he was a psycho and would do all that

what posts on Kripa?..i dont read random postsConfused..i like to stay away from posts which i dont agree with..to save everyone the trouble

..Kripa does a lot of mental torture on Angad..as heard on the show today..his mental health has been destroyed by these people...and Angad just gives her back what she earned..and now what Dilip and Naina have earned..its nothing out of the blue really...hes not creating problems out of the get co...he's been pushed to his limit...thats the story..as simple as that...she randomly does shows for another man..and to get her back for that..Angad utters while drunk "i'll kill him"..and he gets sent to jail over that....and thats justifiedLOLLOL..because Angad is violent?..uh no hes been mentally played with from the start of this show...he's frustrated because this women cant ever seem to be on his side..yet she doesnt go away..she cries and nags about how much she loves him..and how sorry she is..once again...that makes ZERO sense..what is she doing with NAINA?..had i been Angad i would be appauled at the fact that..the same girl whos crying to me..is hand in hand with the same people who ruined my life..open relationship?..again..this is nothng new..Kripa once again brought out this side of Angad..when she had the choice to keep the mature and level headed Angad...she threw him in the gutter with rapists thus she gave Angad this title herself..whos she to complain?

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

well yah if your husband slept with another man obviously you would throw a "fuss" not like you would brush it off your shoulders

even though the child is biologically not his he has still accepted it as his,  therefore making it ANGADS AND KRIPAS

Edited by kuch kuch hota - 09 May 2006 at 11:21pm

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandu4ever

yeah its not his baby so he doesnt care for herDead I'm sick of his fake love for babyDead

Vandu bandu....fake or real...the baby didnt even have enough scenes with Angad for us to judge that..however before the birth

i think its pretty obvious Angad was more concerned...whatever the reason..Kripa was much too focused on her career during her pregnancy..while at home..Angad was as excited as a child himself..making woolen socks for the kidLOL...and in retrospect..Kripa the mother..drank during pregnancy?..LOL

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

what posts on Kripa?..i dont read random postsConfused..i like to stay away from posts which i dont agree with..to save everyone the trouble

..Kripa does a lot of mental torture on Angad..as heard on the show today..his mental health has been destroyed by these people...and Angad just gives her back what she earned..and now what Dilip and Naina have earned..its nothing out of the blue really...hes not creating problems out of the get co...he's been pushed to his limit...thats the story..as simple as that...she randomly does shows for another man..and to get her back for that..Angad utters while drunk "i'll kill him"..and he gets sent to jail over that....and thats justifiedLOLLOL..because Angad is violent?..uh no hes been mentally played with from the start of this show...he's frustrated because this women cant ever seem to be on his side..yet she doesnt go away..she cries and nags about how much she loves him..and how sorry she is..once again...that makes ZERO sense..what is she doing with NAINA?..had i been Angad i would be appauled at the fact that..the same girl whos crying to me..is hand in hand with the same people who ruined my life..open relationship?..again..this is nothng new..Kripa once again brought out this side of Angad..when she had the choice to keep the mature and level headed Angad...she threw him in the gutter with rapists thus she gave Angad this title herself..whos she to complain?

And angad does the same mental torture on her, like bringing home random girls and sleeping with them, and then saying that my wife doesn't mind, cheating is one of the worst thing somebody could do, or saying that eh forgives kripa when all he wanted was to make her think he did and then break her heart once again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top